built in functions
Fra : Meffo Leoni

Dato : 29-10-01 15:16

I'd like some information how to build my own PHP functions
to do something like that:

var=mydb_open(...)

I need speed so my function cannot be a scripting funcion.

Thanks!

--
Posted from proxy-rr.cselt.it [163.162.41.4]

Fra : Lars

Dato : 29-10-01 15:43

> I'd like some information how to build my own PHP functions
> to do something like that:
>
> var=mydb_open(...)
>
> I need speed so my function cannot be a scripting funcion.

I'd download the PHP source and have a look at the other modules, such
as OCI8 or MySql...

--
---
Lars

Fra : Meffo Leoni

Dato : 29-10-01 16:52

"Lars" <lars@truth-ioflux.net> wrote in message

> > I'd like some information how to build my own PHP functions
> > to do something like that:
> >
> > var=mydb_open(...)
> >
> > I need speed so my function cannot be a scripting funcion.
>
> I'd download the PHP source and have a look at the other modules, such
> as OCI8 or MySql...
>

> --
> ---
> Lars
> http://wshlman.moons.dk/ - Say goodbye to GameSpy - Free alternative to
> Half-Life users!
> http://coder.dk/sohofaq.php - Uofficiel Tiscali SOHO FAQ
> .: when mailing me, remember, there is no truth in my mail :.

Where I can find more details??? It seems not so easy!

Thanks!

--
Posted from proxy-rr.cselt.it [163.162.41.4]

Fra : Per Thomsen

Dato : 30-10-01 00:09

"Meffo Leoni" <mef73@hotmail.com> skrev i en meddelelse
> I'd like some information how to build my own PHP functions
> to do something like that:

http://www.zend.com/zend/api.php
http://www.php.net/manual/en/phpdevel.php

[snip]