Ting man aldrig kommer til at høre i The M~
Fra : Lars Hoffmann

Dato : 28-10-01 23:14

Fandt lige et forum hvor de havde skrevet en del af disse. Her er nogle
af de sjoveste, nogen der kan komme på flere?

-The scene where Neo meets Morpheus-
Trinity:...and be honest...he knows more than you think.
Neo enters the room and Morpheus turns around to him.

Morpheus:At last...as you no doubt have guessed...I am Morpheus.

Neo:Whoah...you were great in Purple Rain.

Morpheus:Thats The Color Purple!

Neo:Oh...

Morpheus:...well you sucked in Speed.

*******

Neo: I know Kuma Sutra.
Morpheus: Show me.

*******

morpheus to neo aboard the ship
"Do you know what they call a quarter pounder with cheese in Zion?"

*******

Agent Smith: We're willing to wipe the slate clean, give you a fresh
start. All that we're asking in return is your cooperation in bringing
a known terrorist to justice.
Neo: Yeah. Well, that sounds like a pretty good deal. But I think I may
have a better one. How about I finger you?
(He raises his middle finger on the table as Agent Smith looks down.)
Neo: Go ahead, take a seat.

*******

Cypher: Good shit, huh? It's good for two things: degreasing engines
and killing brain cells. Oh, and also lube. Three things, sorry.

*******

Neo: Why do my eyes hurt?
Morpheus: You've never used them before.
Neo: Why does my butt hurt?
Morpheus: We just freed you from a prison, Neo.

*******

Trinity: My name's Trinity.
Neo: *The* Trinity? Who cracked the IRS d-base?
Trinity: That was a long time ago.
Neo: Jesus...
Trinity: What?
Neo: I just thought... you were a guy.
Trinity: (In a much deeper voice)Who said I wasn't?

Fra : Lars Hoffmann

Dato : 28-10-01 23:19

Lars Hoffmann wrote in dk.kultur.film

> Fandt lige et forum hvor de havde skrevet en del af disse. Her er
> nogle af de sjoveste, nogen der kan komme på flere?

hehe, her er lige en til:

Morpheus: 'The matrix is all around us, you can feel it when you go to
work, when you go to church, when you pay your taxes. It is the world
that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth!

Neo: 'What truth?'

Morpheus: 'That you are a SPOON, Neo!

Fra : Andreas N Rasmussen

Dato : 28-10-01 23:04

Lars Hoffmann <lars@hoffmann.ac> wrote:

> Lars Hoffmann wrote in dk.kultur.film
>
> > Fandt lige et forum hvor de havde skrevet en del af disse. Her er
> > nogle af de sjoveste, nogen der kan komme på flere?
>
> hehe, her er lige en til:
>
> Morpheus: 'The matrix is all around us, you can feel it when you go to
> work, when you go to church, when you pay your taxes. It is the world
> that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth!
>
> Neo: 'What truth?'
>
> Morpheus: 'That you are a SPOON, Neo!

ROTFLMAO !

Har jeg set filmen for mange gange når jeg kunne alle de scener udenad,
og kunne se disse nye (hmm) versioner for mig ? (har trods alt kun set
den 18 gange)

MVH ANR

"I can't promise I'll try - but I'll try to try"
-Bart Simpson

Fra : Lars Hoffmann

Dato : 29-10-01 00:35

Andreas N Rasmussen wrote in dk.kultur.film

> Har jeg set filmen for mange gange når jeg kunne alle de scener
> udenad, og kunne se disse nye (hmm) versioner for mig ? (har trods
> alt kun set den 18 gange)

Tje jeg har ikke tal på hvor mange gange jeg har set den, men jeg kan
også se scenerne for mig. Hvad med dem her:

MORPHEUS(to NEO): You allready know most of the crew - Apox, Swift,
Trinity. The ones you don't know are Tank and his brother Dozer. The
little guy over there in the corner is Mr. Magoo

*****

SMITH: The great Morpheus - we meet at last
MORPHEUS: And you are?
SMITH: Smith - Agent Smith!
MORPHEUS: riiiight - you're the homo from "Priscilla, Queen of the
dessert"

Fra : Joakim Lauridsen

Dato : 29-10-01 01:18

"Lars Hoffmann" <lars@hoffmann.ac> skrev i en meddelelse
> Fandt lige et forum hvor de havde skrevet en del af disse. Her er nogle
> af de sjoveste, nogen der kan komme på flere?

Bare lige for at lege totalt humor forladt:

> *******
>
> morpheus to neo aboard the ship
> "Do you know what they call a quarter pounder with cheese in Zion?"

Det var ikke Lawrence Fishburne, men Samuel Jacksom der var med i Pulp
Fiction. Og desuden var det John Travolta der sagde det.

Bortset fra det, så var de sgu sjove nok.

Joakim