Help! T28w flash file is needed
Fra : Alexei

Dato : 25-10-01 03:27

Hello!

Big Thanks to everyone who helped me to get the phone unlocked.

But... Now I have one more problem. I had to flash my phone using
the flash for T28Europe (they obviously have different GSM standard)...
So now my phone can work only at 900MHz and 1800Mhz, and we use
1900Mhz. So now my phone is unable to locate the network :(

Does anyone know where I can get T28W flash file (.sbin). Or has one.

(Usually you can read it off T28w if you have a data cable into *.sbn file)

Thanks in advance.

Alexei.

Fra : Boris Mathiasen

Dato : 25-10-01 20:08

"Alexei" <lexxei@ottawa.com> wrote in

> Hello!
>
> Big Thanks to everyone who helped me to get the phone unlocked.
>
> But... Now I have one more problem. I had to flash my phone using
> the flash for T28Europe (they obviously have different GSM standard)...
> So now my phone can work only at 900MHz and 1800Mhz, and we use
> 1900Mhz. So now my phone is unable to locate the network :(

Try google.com

/bm

--
Skal du have unlocked din telefon?
Dette kan jeg klare... det koster 67,50 kr...

Fra : Alexei

Dato : 26-10-01 05:24

That's what I was trying for the past 2 days... I went to EVERY link there

Fra : Boris Mathiasen

Dato : 26-10-01 06:24

> That's what I was trying for the past 2 days... I went to EVERY link
> there

Hmmm... don't you have a friend with the same phone? If yes just backup his
and upload it to your own... but I'll try looking to look for it...

/bm

Fra : Alexei

Dato : 27-10-01 05:40

There is someone who can give me the flash file... But I cannot find a
decent flash reader!!
That all tools by Jehtro is the only thing that I found. Also, It is an
alpha version and the files look corrupted :(

Alexei

Fra : lyngeled

Dato : 19-12-01 17:22

Hi
Where did you get program and flashfile? will you send it to me ? I need
it and something that worked. I must read in new sw into the phone.

Thanks!
Lars

http://www.kandu.dk/