Hov, Olympus C-2100UZ ikke alene på tronen~
Fra : Steffen Poulsen

Dato : 09-01-01 09:31

Canon har nu brugt deres 10X-linse i et af deres egne kameraer også.
Sammenlignelig i pris, ca. 13.000,-

http://www.dpreview.com/news/0101/01010608canonpro90review.asp

mvh Steffen

--

Konklusionen fra sitet:
When Canon first announced the Pro70 they managed to hit a nerve with

The Pro90 is a very different beast, we could have guessed ahead of time
that it would have the 10x zoom lens announced earlier by Canon, the 2.6
megapixel resolution will probably be a surprise to many but in our real
life use it made little difference day-to-day. Feature wise the Pro90 is as
rich as the G1 on which its based, and we all know how popular the G1 has
become. There are certainly gripes and things which need to be put right,
but as a whole the Pro90 currently stands alone as the digital camera with
the combination of a long zoom lens and 2.6 megapixels of resolution.

Anyone considering a 3 megapixel digital camera should seriously consider
the Pro90, forget bolting aftermarket 3x lenses onto that fragile lens
thread, this camera has everything you need in one package, that plus great
image quality. Anyone considering the Sony DSC-F505V or Olympus C-2100UZ
must now consider the excellent Canon Pro 90 IS. Kudos once more for Canon.