music for artwork....
Fra : Holy Mouth

Dato : 01-10-01 12:07

Hi all,

I'm a musician/producer and just uploaded a promotion page for my music
projects... As you can see on my page... I'm not a designer.. So I thought
maybe someone in this group would be interested in a trade...
You create some artwork (or a cool design) for my page... and I create an
original track for you to use on your page/project

Let me know what you think,

Cheers,
Holy Mouth (mpolstra@NOSPAMchello.nl) (remove NOSPAM)
http://members.rott.chello.nl/mpolstra/

"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench,
a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free,
and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side."
-- Hunter S. Thompson.

Get Massive traffic on your webpage:
ClickSilo: http://www.clicksilo.com/referrals/info.asp?Agent=HolyMouth

Make some $$$ - Total E-mail