en "forwardet" bøn til dyre-elskere
Fra : Marianne Hellemose

Dato : 30-09-01 16:48

What has become of accountability, responsibility and active participation?
In recent weeks, we have investigated, assisted in and published stories
regarding issues of cruelty, welfare, relocation and slaughter of animals.

In most of these instances Governments, Government Departments, Corporations
and Big Business are involved and they have been asked to respond. They
ignore the letters, e-mails and any form of correspondence.

The media is asked to publish our cause, they in turn ignore the letters,
e-mails and any form of correspondence.

Our database of self professed animal lovers and caring individuals are
e-mailed, they in turn ignore the letters, e-mails and any form of petition
request.

Our extensive database of local and overseas animal organisations are
e-mailed they by large, ignore the letters, e-mails.

This is very disturbing because with every failure on our part animals
suffer and die, our inability to save them gives the impression that we are
either unable to make the difference or don't care and the cruelty
increases. We believe, there is no animal issue that is exclusive and
impossible to deal with provided we as a animal welfare community stand
together. We believe and support the concept that all animal organisations
need assistance even when we know little of that country or the animals in
question.

We are sending this e-mail with one single objective. We want to create a
database that is so big that it will be recorded in the Guinness book of
records. We invite all animal lovers who want to be part of the total
eradication of cruelty to all animals to participate.

We don't ask for your money, or for you to protest, we ask for your proxy to
use as representing animal welfare (it will be hard to ignore a
representative body of millions of people all over the world.)

We will lodge this record with the Guinness book of records and "All Animal
Welfare Organisations will have access to it.

We will write to the wrong doer's on your behalf and quote our
representative numbers, that will support all causes great and small. We
will ask governments for their response, newspapers why they have not
published a story the radio and TV Stations why they have not brought any
situation to the attention of the public.

This database will not be used for or sold to any organisation for financial
gain. It is a support group and will only be used to further the
ellimination of cruel and unjust acts on animals.

It is easy to get involved just follow the steps below.

1. When you receive this e-mail click on the following address:
count.g@freemail.absa.co.za
2. As the Subject Line paste: My proxy to use for animal welfare.
3. Send your proxy off to us.
4. Send the original message to everybody in your address book. (Unless you
are sure that they are not animal lovers.)
5. Then sit back and wait to see how long it takes us all to become world
record breakers in part and most importantly animal effective.

We appeal of you to help us in this quest and we will be eternally grateful
knowing that this is the first step to unite us all in the fight against ALL
ANIMAL CRUELTY, ABUSE AND EXTINCTION - NO EXCEPTION.

GEORGE MANDEL AND IRENE WEBB

ANIMAL INTELLIGENCE NEWS MEDIA CENTRE

SOUTH AFRICA

Yahoo! Groups

--
Marianne

Hellemose Somali
marianne@hellemose.dk

SOME PEOPLE HAVE LIVES - OTHERS HAVE CATS