Bonsaikatte update 2
Fra : Nina El Falaki

Dato : 17-01-01 22:15

Hello, everyone:
Once more I reluctantly am the bearer of bad tidings. Despite the
information that we have received from many dedicated and knowledgeable
animal lovers and activists, the attached message was just received today
and proves that the issue of the Bonsai Kitten site is far from being
resolved!

Candace Bradley, one of our highly respected B.A.D. members has conducted a
lot of research and investigation into this site and her attached message
contains her findings. Perhaps the actual 'act' of this cruelty to kittens
and the staging of such a site promoting it can be considered a 'hoax'.
However, we must always remember that somewhere in this world will be at
least one if not one hundred people who will make an attempt to "follow the
instructions on the back of the box" (i.e.: this web site)!"

Below I have cut and pasted my own thoughts contained in my reply to Candy
today upon receiving this information and ask that you read them, apply them
to the information she has discovered, and ask yourselves if this is
something that we can, should, and will ignore! I need not tell you my
decision.

Therefore, once again I am asking your assistance in notifying everyone and
anyone of this site, it's content and the information contained in the
attached message.

As I say in my reply to Candy below: 1) this site was dismissed the other
day as being a 'hoax'--NOT TRUE! 2) this site has been removed from other
internet site providers---TRUE! 3) How many other providers exist on the
Web will either willingly or unwittingly allow this site to be placed on
their servers before they discover its contents and remove it?--PERHAPS
HUNDREDS! 4) Most frightening of all, how many individuals are out there
this very minute studying this web site and 'learning' exactly how to carry
out such torture and cruelty upon tiny kittens?---MILLIONS!!!!!!!!

As of today, there is not a single shred of evidence providing us with a
guarantee that this site will NEVER be placed on line again! It's up to all
of us and as many others as we can obtain support from to seriously consider
the above and take immediate action. Every "high profile" Animal Welfare
Organization must be notified; every law enforcement authority must be
notified; all existing internet Task Forces and Watch Dog organizations must
be notified, and virtually every individual who accesses the internet for
the purpose of providing Animal Welfare to all animals, must immediately be
placed on ALERT!!!

We have received many different reports from others stating this is only a
'hoax' site in bad taste and it has been taken down 2-3 times now, yet
continues to reappear. For those of you who sent those reports, "Thank
You!"--we know you are on the job. Whether right or wrong, we must take ALL
reports seriously until proven otherwise. The attached report, now seems to
conflict with all prior reports we've received! Please do not think we are
dismissing one report from one source as being more valid than another. We
are treating them all very seriously. If we did not, we have no right to
lay claim to be working in the best interests of all animals all over the
world!

What is now needed is ABSOLUTE PROOF of the current status of this site, its
web master, and its provider! I believe we have just received that. From
there, we ALL are obligated in every possible way to continue working on
this issue until this site and its producer are permanently stopped from
further activity of this kind on the internet! We cannot settle for
anything less! Yes, we have heard much from Urban Legends, Rumors, past
experiences of other reputable groups--but I am forced to ask you all, IF
what we have heard and been told is absolute truth, WHY AND HOW did this
site once again appear on the internet in the past few days? Common sense
dictates that the individual providing the information and graphic
photographs, the service pro