Can somebody help me finding something ??
Fra : Joana V

Dato : 12-09-01 16:08

Hi,

I'm searching for days after a program called 'web-fix personal' or 'web-fix
(anykind of word)' . But ok i don't find it on my own, its a program that
can fix a personal website for you in minuts, like drag&drop stuff. I
thought it would be great for me but i cant find it anywhere, if you have it
could you upload it to me plz ?? Or tell me where i can find it ? I know the
website ... thats http://www.denda.com . The auther is Denda. I hope
somebody here can help me ...

Greetz T.

Fra : Rasmus Weber

Dato : 12-09-01 17:09

| I'm searching for days after a program called 'web-fix personal' or
'web-fix
| (anykind of word)' . But ok i don't find it on my own, its a program that
| can fix a personal website for you in minuts, like drag&drop stuff. I
| thought it would be great for me but i cant find it anywhere, if you have
it
| could you upload it to me plz ?? Or tell me where i can find it ? I know
the
| website ... thats http://www.denda.com . The auther is Denda. I hope
| somebody here can help me ...

You can buy it right here:
http://www.denda.com/internetserie/Web-Fix/webfix-bestellen.html

--
-Rasmus Weber
weber@we-st.dk

[If it ain't broke, it doesn't have enough features yet]