rita mae
Fra : Claus Grønkjær

Dato : 27-08-01 21:36

Hej
Jeg fandt forleden et nummer der hed Rita Mae, med vistnok Jerry Lee Lewis,
men Bob Dylan var også nævnt. Jeg søger nu teksten til den, er der nogen der
kan hjælpe ??
Venligst
Claus Grønkjær.

Fra : Max

Dato : 27-08-01 23:35

Hej Claus

> Jeg fandt forleden et nummer der hed Rita Mae, med vistnok Jerry Lee
Lewis,
> men Bob Dylan var også nævnt. Jeg søger nu teksten til den, er der nogen
der
> kan hjælpe ??

Mon det er den her ?

Rita Mae
by Eric Clapton

Rita Mae, Rita Mae, come and visit me today.
Rita Mae, Rita Mae, come and visit me today.
I'll do anything you want, give you anything you say.

I saw you out walking with your other man today.
I saw you out walking with your other man today.
If I catch you one more time, I'm gonna blow you both away.

Rita Mae, Rita Mae, I'll see you one more time today.
Rita Mae, Rita Mae, I'll see you one more time today.
When I've finished what I've done, gonna come and drive you away.

Mvh Max

Fra : Claus Grønkjær

Dato : 28-08-01 11:46

Hej og tak, men DESVÆRRE, det var ikke den.

Fra : Max Jensen

Dato : 28-08-01 13:38

Hej Claus

Mon det så er denne her ?

Mvh Max

RITA MAY
(Music by Bob Dylan, Words by Bob Dylan and Jacques Levy)
1975, 1976 Ram's Horn Music

Rita May, Rita May,
You got your body in the way.
You're so damn nonchalant