free isp to recive data via mobile phone
Fra : daniel

Dato : 19-08-01 20:47

HI,
I am travelling in Denmark with a Psion Palmtop computer and a Siemens
S25.
As I will stay for 3 months and I use to connect to Internet via
mobile phone (in my country)I would like to recive your help for the
following matter:

I want to open a free internet account with a Danish ISP and access to
it with my Siemens (I am using a Danish Orange SIM card).

Which is the best company (Orange,Teledenmark,etc)for the cheapest
call to Isp?
Which is the best free ISP for this porpouse?

Thank you in advance for any help,suggestion or just for reading this
message.

Ciao ,Daniele

Fra : Lasse Rønlev

Dato : 20-08-01 17:29

Hi Daniel!

I think Teledenmark (or TDC as it is called now) is a good choice.

Honestly I don't know whether it is the cheapest or not, but the
registration is free, please have a look at
http://internet.opasia.dk/abonnement/netbasis/index.html(TDC homepage). Then
you just set your Palm/phone use the ISP telephone number 21210000, which is
TDC's mobileinternet callcentre...

There might be different preferences to set, I can't recall them exactly,
but you sound like someone who can sort it out yourself...

Best regards
Lasse Rønlev

Fra : Lasse Rønlev

Dato : 20-08-01 18:14

Sorry, the URL is of course

Fra : *Xray

Dato : 20-08-01 20:44

> Sorry, the URL is of course
> http://internet.opasia.dk/abonnement/netbasis/index.html

Sorry, but you can't use a TDC Basis account internet via mobile phone. U
have to use this type of account:
http://www.internet.opasia.dk/abonnement/opasia/index.html and it's not
free. 150 every third month.

--