'This is like apartheid': ANC veterans vis~
Fra : Patruljen

Dato : 24-08-11 11:50

Veterans of the anti-apartheid struggle said last night that the
restrictions endured by Palestinians in the Israeli-occupied
territories was in some respects worse than that imposed on the black
majority under white rule in South Africa.

After a five-day visit to Israel and the Occupied Territories, some
delegates expressed shock and dismay at conditions in the Israeli-
controlled heart of Hebron. Uniquely among West Bank cities, 800
settlers now live there and segregation has seen the closure of nearly
3,000 Palestinian businesses and housing units. Palestinian cars (and
in some sections pedestrians) are prohibited from using the once busy
streets.

"Even with the system of permits, even with the limits of movement to
South Africa, we never had as much restriction on movement as I see
for the people here," said an ANC parliamentarian, Nozizwe Madlala-
Routledge of the West Bank. "There are areas in which people would
live their whole lifetime without visiting because it's impossible."

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/this-is-like-apartheid-anc-veterans-visit-west-bank-865063.html

Fra : Bo Warming

Dato : 24-08-11 21:48

On Wed, 24 Aug 2011 10:49:37 -0700 (PDT), Patruljen
<Patruljen@yahoo.dk> wrote:

>Veterans of the anti-apartheid struggle said last night that the
>restrictions endured by Palestinians in the Israeli-occupied
>territories was in some respects worse than that imposed on the black
>majority under white rule in South Africa.
>
>After a five-day visit to Israel and the Occupied Territories, some
>delegates expressed shock and dismay at conditions in the Israeli-
>controlled heart of Hebron. Uniquely among West Bank cities, 800
>settlers now live there and segregation has seen the closure of nearly
>3,000 Palestinian businesses and housing units. Palestinian cars (and
>in some sections pedestrians) are prohibited from using the once busy
>streets.
>
>"Even with the system of permits, even with the limits of movement to
>South Africa, we never had as much restriction on movement as I see
>for the people here," said an ANC parliamentarian, Nozizwe Madlala-
>Routledge of the West Bank. "There are areas in which people would
>live their whole lifetime without visiting because it's impossible."
>

>http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/this-is-like-apartheid-anc-veterans-visit-west-bank-865063.html

Der er stor lighed mellem ANC-konflkten i SydAfrika og palæbøvlet.

Men USAtvang apaitheid hvide væk fra al magt, hvor fjendskabet mod
Israel er evigt

Fra : DADK

Dato : 25-08-11 07:08

On 24-08-2011 19:49, Patruljen wrote:

> Veterans of the anti-apartheid struggle said last night that the
> restrictions endured by Palestinians in the Israeli-occupied
> territories was in some respects worse than that imposed on the black
> majority under white rule in South Africa.
>
> After a five-day visit to Israel and the Occupied Territories, some
> delegates expressed shock and dismay at conditions in the Israeli-
> controlled heart of Hebron. Uniquely among West Bank cities, 800
> settlers now live there and segregation has seen the closure of nearly
> 3,000 Palestinian businesses and housing units. Palestinian cars (and
> in some sections pedestrians) are prohibited from using the once busy
> streets.
>
> "Even with the system of permits, even with the limits of movement to
> South Africa, we never had as much restriction on movement as I see
> for the people here," said an ANC parliamentarian, Nozizwe Madlala-
> Routledge of the West Bank. "There are areas in which people would
> live their whole lifetime without visiting because it's impossible."
>

> http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/this-is-like-apartheid-anc-veterans-visit-west-bank-865063.html

Det må være hårdt sådan at hade Israel og ingen gider at deltage i dit had.