Jewish Voice for Peace
Fra : Patruljen

Dato : 02-07-11 03:15

We urge you to exercise your political influence to ensure the safe
passage of the entire Gaza Freedom Flotilla, so that it can do the
important work of highlighting the siege of Gaza and its 1.6 million
inhabitants. Peace is not possible while Gaza is starving.

Please support democracy for everyone by allowing the Gaza Freedom
Flotilla to safely depart. We understand that your country is under
tremendous pressure to stop the flotilla from setting sail. As
citizens of the United States and the world, we urge you to take a
stand for justice and equality. Do not allow threats of sabotage to
succeed on your watch.

Greece is opposed to the siege of Gaza, but has not been able to end
it through ordinary diplomatic means. Governments around the world
have failed to make any meaningful improvement in the ghastly
conditions in Gaza. The Palestinians themselves are leading the way
with nonviolent resistance to Israel's occupation, inspiring people
around the world to join them. The people aboard the flotilla,
including many Greek citizens are taking a stand for human rights for
all. Please follow their lead and allow the boats to sail.
http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/o/301/p/dia/action/public/?action_KEY=7211

Fra : Patruljen

Dato : 02-07-11 03:20

On 2 Jul., 11:15, Patruljen <Patrul...@yahoo.dk> wrote:
> We urge you to exercise your political influence to ensure the safe
> passage of the entire Gaza Freedom Flotilla, so that it can do the
> important work of highlighting the siege of Gaza and its 1.6 million
> inhabitants. Peace is not possible while Gaza is starving.
>
>  Please support democracy for everyone by allowing the Gaza Freedom
> Flotilla to safely depart. We understand that your country is under
> tremendous pressure to stop the flotilla from setting sail. As
> citizens of the United States and the world, we urge you to take a
> stand for justice and equality. Do not allow threats of sabotage to
> succeed on your watch.
>
> Greece is opposed to the siege of Gaza, but has not been able to end
> it through ordinary diplomatic means. Governments around the world
> have failed to make any meaningful improvement in the ghastly
> conditions in Gaza. The Palestinians themselves are leading the way
> with nonviolent resistance to Israel's occupation, inspiring people
> around the world to join them. The people aboard the flotilla,
> including many Greek citizens are taking a stand for human rights for
> all.  Please follow their lead and allow the boats to sail.http://salsa..democracyinaction.org/o/301/p/dia/action/public/?action_...

Activist Toolkit
You can purchase Palestinian and Israeli HOPE t-shirts and bags at our
shop here.

ADS, POSTERS, FACT SHEETS, DIVESTMENT BOOKLETS, JEWISH RITUAL GUIDES:

Want to spread the message of ending the occupation through visuals?
Jewish Voice for Peace has taken out paid ads to spread our word in
times of great emergency. We have also created posters to spread our
message on bulletin boards, in car windows, and at protests and
vigils. Below you'll also find fact sheets and booklets about
important topics like the Nakba, JVP, divestment and companies like
Caterpillar and Elbit that profit from the occupation. We also have
materials for alternative Jewish rituals. Just click on the image to
download. http://jewishvoiceforpeace.org/toolkit

Fra : Bo Warming

Dato : 02-07-11 20:34

On Sat, 2 Jul 2011 02:20:27 -0700 (PDT), Patruljen
<Patruljen@yahoo.dk> wrote:

>On 2 Jul., 11:15, Patruljen <Patrul...@yahoo.dk> wrote:
>> We urge you to exercise your political influence to ensure the safe
>> passage of the entire Gaza Freedom Flotilla, so that it can do the
>> important work of highlighting the siege of Gaza and its 1.6 million
>> inhabitants. Peace is not possible while Gaza is starving.
>>
>>  Please support democracy for everyone by allowing the Gaza Freedom
>> Flotilla to safely depart. We understand that your country is under
>> tremendous pressure to stop the flotilla from setting sail. As
>> citizens of the United States and the world, we urge you to take a
>> stand for justice and equality. Do not allow threats of sabotage to
>> succeed on your watch.
>>
>> Greece is opposed to the siege of Gaza, but has not been able to end
>> it through ordinary diplomatic means. Governments around the world
>> have failed to make any meaningful improvement in the ghastly
>> conditions in Gaza. The Palestinians themselves are leading the way
>> with nonviolent resistance to Israel's occupation, inspiring people
>> around the world to join them. The people aboard the flotilla,
>> including many Greek citizens are taking a stand for human rights for
>> all.  Please follow their lead and allow the boats to sail.http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/o/301/p/dia/action/public/?action_...
>

>Activist Toolkit
>You can purchase Palestinian and Israeli HOPE t-shirts and bags at our
>shop here.
>
>ADS, POSTERS, FACT SHEETS, DIVESTMENT BOOKLETS, JEWISH RITUAL GUIDES:
>
>Want to spread the message of ending the occupation through visuals?
>Jewish Voice for Peace has taken out paid ads to spread our word in
>times of great emergency. We have also created posters to spread our
>message on bulletin boards, in car windows, and at protests and
>vigils. Below you'll also find fact sheets and booklets about
>important topics like the Nakba, JVP, divestment and companies like
>Caterpillar and Elbit that profit from the occupation. We also have
>materials for alternative Jewish rituals. Just click on the image to
>download. http://jewishvoiceforpeace.org/toolkit

når grækerikke betaler gæld,er det godt at de dog adlyder lovlydige
Israel