HIDING Sex, Ruins Any Society, Group, Reli~
Fra : Koos Nolst Trenite

Dato : 26-06-11 11:20

(Wenn Sie dies übersetzen möchten, kontaktieren Sie mich bitte) DE
(Si vous voulez traduire ceci, s'il vous plaît contactez-moi) FR
(Als u dit wilt vertalen, neem dan contact met mij op) NL
(Hvis du ønsker at oversætte dette, bedes du kontakte mig) DK

'

'

Hiding Sex, is RUINING Any Society, Any Group, Any Religion, and Any
Personal Relationship - How to Restore Civilization

{HRI 20110626}

'

Restoring sex to again being a normal part of life

- and thus naturally looked at and naturally inspected and
naturally discussed, and UNDERSTOOD -

is obviously a major task in restoring Civilization on Earth,

in severely mutilated societies and severely mutilated religions
especially. [IWBA]

'

Hiding sex - whether some Criminal Minds have managed to have a whole
society hide sex, or made a whole religion hide sex, or made a whole
group hide sex, and even made sex in a personal relationship to be
hidden or not spoken about - hiding sex

IS an intention to make people irrational, easily dominated,

and hiding sex IS the intention to ruin their life.

'

The only people you SHOULD shield your sexual feelings from,

and that you should protect your joy of life in general
from,

is from Criminal Minds because THEY intend - by whatever means
and methods - to ruin your joy of life, ANY joy of life, as soon
as they notice it.

THEY intend to make people miserable and manipulated and LIFE
dominated BY THEM.

I am sure, that I do not have to give you any examples of that,
due to the omnipresent LACK of Civilization, on Earth.

'

'

Again:

Hiding sex is INTENDED to carry out the purpose to make you act
and think and feel very irrationally, and to manipulate and
dominate you, and to ruin your life and that of others.

Hiding sex makes sexual feelings un-inspected,

makes sexual feelings falsely labeled,

makes sexual feelings wrongly understood,

makes sexual feelings not compared with other sexual feelings,

makes sexual feelings not connected with other feelings and
ideals,

makes sexual feelings not freely selected and not given
according to your ideals about sexual feelings and relations,
[DOS]

but makes sexual feelings dominated into becoming an unspoken, hidden
world of feelings (and likely activities to follow),

where those who thrive on hiding Ugliness and deception and vampirism
on the Life Energy of others, are empowered, and not stopped,

where those can freely project and exercise their malice of making
life - and sexual feelings in particular - Ugly and Dominated.

'

'

Now I write NOT to Criminal Minds, as you know, but to you:

Sexual FEELINGS

- which are Life Energy Particles that you can compare, if you
like, with small and big flowers, in all their diversity, and,
for many, great beauty and fragrance -

as in creating and receiving sexual feelings, are an IMPORTANT way of
connecting or staying connected to people you love and that love you.

'

I could write - and probably will write - a book about that, about
sexual FEELINGS, because I have seen the tremendous lack of even the
most basic, knowledge, in the society, of what is one of the most
important part of life!

And I will be glad if you write one first, to give me possibly
less work to do.

'

That connection and connecting - with sexual feelings - does in itself
not require physical contact,

because they are FEELINGS, Life Energy Particles.

And these bridge any distance and penetrate any objects (and
any clothing too, of course).

And these FEELINGS may have the desire for ALSO physical contact,

but you have only one body, and on the other hand, tens of
people,

if not hundreds, thousand, millions or billions of
people - should your Awareness extend to that -

whom you love and who love you

whom you are or could be to some greater or lesser degree
in love with, really.

(As you know, I write not to Criminal Minds, but to you.)

'

'

Again:

Sexual FEELINGS - which are Life Energy Particles that you can
compare, if you like, with small and big flowers, in all their
diversity and often great Beauty and fragrance - sexual feelings
are an IMPORTANT way of connecting or staying in connection with
or re-connecting again, to people you love.

I have girls or women come up to me, 'asking for directions to find
streets,' etc., or just saying hello, who specifically projected the
most wonderful, beautiful sexual Feelings at me, some of these
connecting these to their genital area, others projecting these more
directly from person to person, or both genitally AND soul to soul.

To create and share with another such intensely beautiful 'Flowers' of
Sexual Energy, makes up also the potent sexual attraction between
loving people.

(A word of caution again:

Not of course from Criminal Minds or Vampires on your Energy,
who have no love at all for you, no matter WHAT they may say
to you, or do for you,

but who DO have vicious means of deceiving you into sexual
attraction and into obtaining your (also sexual) Energy,

because they do not love you at all, they could not care less
about you, in fact, they - of course - DO want you to be and
remain UNAWARE,*(1) but they DO love to feel and to obtain, to
take away from you and use "as their own," your Energy).

You create sexual feelings, and your alive body may assist in creating
sexual feelings, and your body may present sexual feelings to you
that others project into your body,

and also the sexual feelings - of much less importance and much less
strength, if their is no soul to amplify these - the sexual feelings
that the body generates itself at times, or that your body feels when
near another body that due to ITS sexual nature is exciting your body

- which leads to the typical confusion of someone's soul with
his or her body,

which for both persons involved, is often disappointing or
outright unpleasant or embarrassing and compromising their
integrity:

After all, you are not a body but a soul - so these things
should not oppose each other, but work together, to achieve
any actual joy of life - of course...

'

'

'

Further, it is easily seen,

while at times it may seem your body is dictating you in the
matter of sexual feelings,

that really it is HIDING SEX, that makes the matter not understood,
HIDING SEX closes the gates to understanding and leads to the very
disasters,

which Criminal Minds CLAIM "to want to prevent" by HIDING
SEX.

It is as absurd, as hiding the nature of building materials for
houses, with the result, that

the majority of houses is odd and unstable and may collapse, and not
really what you desired to live in,

while only a few houses 'miraculously' stand beautifully and
for a long time.

'

It is my goal, as you know, for you to be able - and to have the
possibility - to fully enjoy life.

Koos Nolst Trenite 'Cause Trinity'
human rights philosopher and poet

'Men of all nations came
to listen to Solomon's wisdom,
sent by all the kings of the world,
who had heard of his wisdom.'

1 Kings 4:34

_________
Footnotes:

(1) 'Unawareness, you know what that is? (Fine Particle Physics)'
{FPP note 20110624-V1.0.2}
(24 June 2011 - Version 1.0.2 on 24 Jun 2011)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.philosophy/msg/fc6c71930f8fec80