Being on the right side of History ...
Fra : steen hjortsoe

Dato : 04-06-11 14:44

Opportunism like denial and evasiveness has many expressions, in
politics regrettably often bound up with rhetorically persuasive if
not grandiose eloquence.

Just a few years ago, the American government sent persons it wanted
severely tortured, in spite of the best US experts’ categorical advice
to the contrary, to Damascus and Cairo, where the local security
services would take care of the matter. The illegal practice was
expressly and publicly endorsed by America’s foreign secretary,
Condoleezza Rice.

Now there is another foreign secretary, Hillary Clinton, and all the
while the same sadistic Syrian security services has got new
customers. The new foreign secretary, evidently like her boss a strong
believer in looking forwards, has got an obsession: sensing the
opposite direction the wind is blowing from she cannot help repeating
her favourite phrase “being on the right side of History” again and
again.

I believe she got the mantra from president Carter’s former security
adviser Zbigniew Brzezinski who in 2008 agitated for this brand-new
and wonderful, much more favourable position for the USA ‘on the right
side of History’ in connection with the new anti-authoritarian ’global
political awakening’ facing the ongoing global liberation from
despotic regimes, not just in the Arab world but all over the planet.

This was an amazingly uncontested, but certainly, to speak in decent
terms, daringly opportunistic U-turn for the author of the book,
‘Between Two Ages: America’s Role in the Technotronic Era’ stating
that “Society would be dominated by an elite … (who) would not
hesitate to achieve its politial ends by using the latest modern
techniques for influencing public behavior and keeping society under
close surveillance and control”. A few years after the publication of
his book, Brzezinski contributed to transform America into exactly
this kind of partly secret, tyrannic mind control society. It has
lived and thrived there ever since developing into a harsh and cruel
Orwellian society.

When the brave and hard-suffering Syrian people before long have
ousted the criminal president Assad definitively while unquestionably
deserving their position on the right side of history, the politically
awakening world now even including the European and North-American
societies will be facing a new round of liberation struggles, this
time against the Northern electromagnetic mind control tyrannies an
embryonic specimen of which the Iranian government together with
somewhat more simplistic variations of torture applied already in 2009
to quell the uprising in Iran.

But in this global political awakening process, even an ever so
impressively, shamelessly cynical American government and foreign
secretary can hardly count on getting away with claiming a much envied
position on the right side of history.

On the contrary, it is an inescapable and undeniable fact that
president Kennedy’s ignored and little understood coup d’état in 1962
making the satellite payloads of rocket launches secret also enabled
Brezinski’s covert surveillance and control society to be realized on
a large scale.

Rubbing our aching, incredulous eyes half a century later at the
coming global political awakening, it will become glaringly obvious to
everybody that the deceiving American government decade after decade
with remarkable stubbornness insisted, although secretly, to be on the
wrong, tyrannic side of History.

Steen Hjortsoe

Fra : \(¯`·.¸ P.N. ¸.·´¯\)

Dato : 04-06-11 23:14

"steen hjortsoe" <steenhjortsoe@gmail.com> skrev i en meddelelse

Opportunism like denial and evasiveness has many expressions, in
politics regrettably often bound up with rhetorically persuasive if
not grandiose eloquence control society to be realized on
a large scale.

Rubbing our aching, incredulous eyes half a century later at the
coming global political awakening, it will become glaringly obvious to
everybody that the deceiving American government decade after decade
with remarkable stubbornness insisted, although secretly, to be on the
wrong, tyrannic side of History.

Steen Hjortsoe

Du snakkede engang om en strålepistol der kunne gøre pigerne ekstremt
liderlige, har du den?? jeg vil gerne låne den.

Fra : Bo Warming

Dato : 04-06-11 23:15

On Sat, 4 Jun 2011 13:44:19 -0700 (PDT), steen hjortsoe
<steenhjortsoe@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
>to quell the uprising in Iran.
>
>But in this global political awakening process, even an ever so
>impressively, shamelessly cynical American government and foreign
>secretary can hardly count on getting away with claiming a much envied
>position on the right side of history.
>
>On the contrary, it is an inescapable and undeniable fact that
>president Kennedy’s ignored and little understood coup d’état in 1962
>making the satellite payloads of rocket launches secret also enabled
>Brezinski’s covert surveillance and control society to be realized on
>a large scale.
>
>Rubbing our aching, incredulous eyes half a century later at the
>coming global political awakening, it will become glaringly obvious to
>everybody that the deceiving American government decade after decade
>with remarkable stubbornness insisted, although secretly, to be on the

Meget få krige har haft en god og en ond part

Sejrherrerne skriver historien

Stalinisterne kom til magten pga WW1 - var Tyskerne så de gode fordi
deres initiver i næste krig betød at Gorbatjov forbedrede Rusland i
1989?

Idag ses Mao at have været Kinas velgører mere end nogen kejser
han vendte kajakken ved at gøre landet modent til etbarnspolitik

Fra : steen hjortsoe

Dato : 04-06-11 16:57

On 5 Jun., 00:14, "\(¯`·.¸ P.N. ¸.·´¯\)" <l...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> "steen hjortsoe" <steenhjort...@gmail.com> skrev i en meddelelsenews:26eed947-8e80-4886-a53b-442265b4bd0c@bl1g2000vbb.googlegroups.com...
>
> Opportunism like denial and evasiveness has many expressions, in
> politics regrettably often bound up with rhetorically persuasive if
> not grandiose eloquence control society to be realized on
> a large scale.
>
> Rubbing our aching, incredulous eyes half a century later at the
> coming global political awakening, it will become glaringly obvious to
> everybody that the deceiving American government decade after decade
> with remarkable stubbornness insisted, although secretly, to be on the
> wrong, tyrannic side of History.
>
> Steen Hjortsoe
>
> Du snakkede engang om en strålepistol der kunne gøre pigerne ekstremt
> liderlige, har du den?? jeg vil gerne låne den.

Jeg har den, men jeg vil ikke låne den ud.

Steen Hjortsø

Fra : Bo Warming

Dato : 05-06-11 04:41

On Sat, 4 Jun 2011 15:57:00 -0700 (PDT), steen hjortsoe
<steenhjortsoe@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 5 Jun., 00:14, "\(¯`·.¸ P.N. ¸.·´¯\)" <l...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> "steen hjortsoe" <steenhjort...@gmail.com> skrev i en meddelelsenews:26eed947-8e80-4886-a53b-442265b4bd0c@bl1g2000vbb.googlegroups.com...
>>
>> Opportunism like denial and evasiveness has many expressions, in
>> politics regrettably often bound up with rhetorically persuasive if
>> not grandiose eloquence control society to be realized on
>> a large scale.
>>
>> Rubbing our aching, incredulous eyes half a century later at the
>> coming global political awakening, it will become glaringly obvious to
>> everybody that the deceiving American government decade after decade
>> with remarkable stubbornness insisted, although secretly, to be on the
>> wrong, tyrannic side of History.
>>
>> Steen Hjortsoe
>>
>> Du snakkede engang om en strålepistol der kunne gøre pigerne ekstremt
>> liderlige, har du den?? jeg vil gerne låne den.
>
>Jeg har den, men jeg vil ikke låne den ud.

En sådan pistol kan ikke opfindes

Liderlighed kommer indefra og er kompliceret