Obama lies
Fra : steen hjortsoe

Dato : 25-05-11 16:26

At the press conference in London on 25 May 2011 Barack Obama stated
the following according to the transscript of the press conference
published by the White House:

“But I think that there may be a false perception that there are a
whole bunch of secret super-effective air assets that are in a
warehouse somewhere that could just be pulled out and that would
somehow immediately solve the situation in Libya. That’s not the
case.”

This is essentially a blatant lie.

The decease of colonel Gaddafi would probably immediately solve the
situation in Libya. This could be accomplished by inducing a fatal
heart attack while tracking colonel Gaddafi from American Air Force
satellites. This has been technically possible for decades, and
president Obama is perfectly aware of this fact.

But it will never happen, since there is a silent agreement among
leaders of state that they will not target each other deliberately for
the obvious reason that retaliation would invariably follow by any
means.

This is of course not the first time an American president has lied,
but it is interesting, at this stage, to see a quick-learning
president Obama keen to find just the right tone that pleases the huge
American intelligence dictatorship.

Steen Hjortsoe

Fra : Bo Warming

Dato : 26-05-11 07:08

On Wed, 25 May 2011 15:25:43 -0700 (PDT), steen hjortsoe
<steenhjortsoe@gmail.com> wrote:

>At the press conference in London on 25 May 2011 Barack Obama stated
>the following according to the transscript of the press conference
>published by the White House:
>
>“But I think that there may be a false perception that there are a
>whole bunch of secret super-effective air assets that are in a
>warehouse somewhere that could just be pulled out and that would
>somehow immediately solve the situation in Libya. That’s not the
>case.”
>
>This is essentially a blatant lie.
>
>The decease of colonel Gaddafi would probably immediately solve the
>situation in Libya. This could be accomplished by inducing a fatal
>heart attack while tracking colonel Gaddafi from American Air Force
>satellites. This has been technically possible for decades, and
>president Obama is perfectly aware of this fact.
>
>But it will never happen, since there is a silent agreement among
>leaders of state that they will not target each other deliberately for
>the obvious reason that retaliation would invariably follow by any
>means.
>
>This is of course not the first time an American president has lied,
>but it is interesting, at this stage, to see a quick-learning
>president Obama keen to find just the right tone that pleases the huge
>American intelligence dictatorship.
>
>Steen Hjortsoe

Obama skal nok få sandt overskud ud af at DK, UK osv bomber uskyldige
gadafitro libyere

Han snupper nok Libysk olie - eller hindrer at den sælges til landets
fordel

Blandt de værste løgne han bruger er at oprørerne kan tænkes at skabe
bedre regering end Gadafis

Fra : Martin Larsen

Dato : 26-05-11 09:25

On 26/05/11 00:25, steen hjortsoe wrote:

> At the press conference in London on 25 May 2011 Barack Obama stated
> the following according to the transscript of the press conference
> published by the White House:
>
> “But I think that there may be a false perception that there are a
> whole bunch of secret super-effective air assets that are in a
> warehouse somewhere that could just be pulled out and that would
> somehow immediately solve the situation in Libya. That’s not the
> case.”
>
> This is essentially a blatant lie.
>
> The decease of colonel Gaddafi would probably immediately solve the
> situation in Libya. This could be accomplished by inducing a fatal
> heart attack while tracking colonel Gaddafi from American Air Force
> satellites. This has been technically possible for decades, and
> president Obama is perfectly aware of this fact.

Du finder næppe beviser for den påstand. Hvis dette våben findes,
hvorfor bruges det så ikke til at dræbe al Qaeda'er?

Mvh
Martin

Fra : Bo Warming

Dato : 26-05-11 16:53

On Thu, 26 May 2011 10:24:56 +0200, Martin Larsen
<mlarsen@post7.tele.dk> wrote:

>On 26/05/11 00:25, steen hjortsoe wrote:
>>
>> At the press conference in London on 25 May 2011 Barack Obama stated
>> the following according to the transscript of the press conference
>> published by the White House:
>>
>> “But I think that there may be a false perception that there are a
>> whole bunch of secret super-effective air assets that are in a
>> warehouse somewhere that could just be pulled out and that would
>> somehow immediately solve the situation in Libya. That’s not the
>> case.”
>>
>> This is essentially a blatant lie.
>>
>> The decease of colonel Gaddafi would probably immediately solve the
>> situation in Libya. This could be accomplished by inducing a fatal
>> heart attack while tracking colonel Gaddafi from American Air Force
>> satellites. This has been technically possible for decades, and
>> president Obama is perfectly aware of this fact.
>
>Du finder næppe beviser for den påstand. Hvis dette våben findes,
>hvorfor bruges det så ikke til at dræbe al Qaeda'er?

Der skal tømmes ud i NATO-våbenlagre så USA kan sælge os noget nyt
isenkram - at få ram på skurke er ikke prioritet

Fra : steen hjortsoe

Dato : 26-05-11 10:14

On May 26, 10:24 am, Martin Larsen <mlar...@post7.tele.dk> wrote:
> On 26/05/11 00:25, steen hjortsoe wrote:
>

> > At the press conference in London on 25 May 2011 Barack Obama stated
> > the following according to the transscript of the press conference
> > published by the White House:
>
> > “But I think that there may be a false perception that there are a
> > whole bunch of secret super-effective air assets that are in a
> > warehouse somewhere that could just be pulled out and that would
> > somehow immediately solve the situation in Libya. That’s not the
> > case.”
>
> > This is essentially a blatant lie.
>
> > The decease of colonel Gaddafi would probably immediately solve the
> > situation in Libya. This could be accomplished by inducing a fatal
> > heart attack while tracking colonel Gaddafi from American Air Force
> > satellites. This has been technically possible for decades, and
> > president Obama is perfectly aware of this fact.
>
> Du finder næppe beviser for den påstand. Hvis dette våben findes,
> hvorfor bruges det så ikke til at dræbe al Qaeda'er?
>
> Mvh
> Martin

Våbnet hedder - bl.a. - collaborative warfare og har i flere år været
brugt
til at dræbe 'singled out' terrorister af både Israel og USA. De små
skarpe fyre er somme tider
llidt sværere at finde i 'høstakken', end 'store' Gaddafi ville være.

Steen Hjortsø