Diplomat: I can no longer represent Israel~
Fra : Patruljen

Dato : 02-03-11 14:13

Ynet Published: 03.02.11, 20:40 / Israel News

Veteran diplomat Ilan Baruch quits, says he can no longer represent
government; Israel's foreign policy is 'wrong,' he says, adds that
blaming global anti-occupation views on anti-Semitism is 'simplistic,
artificial'

Foreign Ministry earthquake: A veteran diplomat says he has resigned
from his post because he had a hard time defending the policies of
Israel's current government, Yedioth Ahronoth reported Wednesday.

Ilan Baruch says he quit because "Israel's foreign policy is wrong,"
pointing to the Palestinian issue.
Should this trend continue, he warned, Israel will turn into a pariah
state and face growing de-legitimization.

Baruch told Israel TV Wednesday that Israel's standing was in danger
because of its policies, which he said were "difficult to explain."

"Identifying the objection expressed by global public opinion to the
occupation policy as anti-Semitic is simplistic, provincial and
artificial," he wrote. "Experience shows that this global trend won't
change until we normalize our relations with the Palestinians."

A more than 30-year veteran, Baruch resigned a few years before the
usual retirement age.

"I can no longer honestly represent this government," he said earlier.
"As (Foreign Minister) Lieberman was elected by a large public in a
legitimate manner, I cannot question him – but I don't have to serve
him, and therefore I'm quitting." http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4036889,00.html

Fra : Bo Warming

Dato : 03-03-11 19:07

On Wed, 2 Mar 2011 13:13:16 -0800 (PST), Patruljen
<Patruljen@yahoo.dk> wrote:

>Ynet Published: 03.02.11, 20:40 / Israel News
>
>Veteran diplomat Ilan Baruch quits, says he can no longer represent
>government; Israel's foreign policy is 'wrong,' he says, adds that
>blaming global anti-occupation views on anti-Semitism is 'simplistic,
>artificial'
>
>Foreign Ministry earthquake: A veteran diplomat says he has resigned
>from his post because he had a hard time defending the policies of
>Israel's current government, Yedioth Ahronoth reported Wednesday.
>
>Ilan Baruch says he quit because "Israel's foreign policy is wrong,"
>pointing to the Palestinian issue.
>Should this trend continue, he warned, Israel will turn into a pariah
>state and face growing de-legitimization.
>
>Baruch told Israel TV Wednesday that Israel's standing was in danger
>because of its policies, which he said were "difficult to explain."
>
>"Identifying the objection expressed by global public opinion to the
>occupation policy as anti-Semitic is simplistic, provincial and
>artificial," he wrote. "Experience shows that this global trend won't
>change until we normalize our relations with the Palestinians."
>
>A more than 30-year veteran, Baruch resigned a few years before the
>usual retirement age.
>
>"I can no longer honestly represent this government," he said earlier.
>"As (Foreign Minister) Lieberman was elected by a large public in a
>legitimate manner, I cannot question him – but I don't have to serve
>him, and therefore I'm quitting." http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4036889,00.html

ISrael har masser af superintelligente diplomat-typer

Hvis en ikke vil representere sit land, finder de let en lige så
egnet. What is the news? Patruljen.? Ring eller læg vejen omkring
35861000
At vi er uenige om dit og dat er ligegyldigt - som Georg Brandes sagde
"meninger er kun en lille del af vort væsen"

Fra : Patruljen

Dato : 05-03-11 06:17

On 3 Mar., 19:06, Bo Warming <b...@bwng.dk> wrote:
> On Wed, 2 Mar 2011 13:13:16 -0800 (PST), Patruljen
>

> <Patrul...@yahoo.dk> wrote:
>
> >Ynet Published:  03.02.11, 20:40 / Israel News
>
> >Veteran diplomat Ilan Baruch quits, says he can no longer represent
> >government; Israel's foreign policy is 'wrong,' he says, adds that
> >blaming global anti-occupation views on anti-Semitism is 'simplistic,
> >artificial'
>
> >Foreign Ministry earthquake: A veteran diplomat says he has resigned
> >from his post because he had a hard time defending the policies of
> >Israel's current government, Yedioth Ahronoth reported Wednesday.
>
> >Ilan Baruch says he quit because "Israel's foreign policy is wrong,"
> >pointing to the Palestinian issue.
> >Should this trend continue, he warned, Israel will turn into a pariah
> >state and face growing de-legitimization.
>
> >Baruch told Israel TV Wednesday that Israel's standing was in danger
> >because of its policies, which he said were "difficult to explain."
>
> >"Identifying the objection expressed by global public opinion to the
> >occupation policy as anti-Semitic is simplistic, provincial and
> >artificial," he wrote. "Experience shows that this global trend won't
> >change until we normalize our relations with the Palestinians."
>
> >A more than 30-year veteran, Baruch resigned a few years before the
> >usual retirement age.
>
> >"I can no longer honestly represent this government," he said earlier.
> >"As (Foreign Minister) Lieberman was elected by a large public in a
> >legitimate manner, I cannot question him but I don't have to serve
> >him, and therefore I'm quitting."  http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4036889,00.html
>
> ISrael har masser af superintelligente diplomat-typer

Utvivlsomt. Og en af dem er netop hoppet af :)

> Hvis en ikke vil representere sit land, finder de let en lige s
> egnet. What is the news? Patruljen.? Ring eller l g vejen omkring
> 35861000
> At vi er uenige om dit og dat er ligegyldigt - som Georg Brandes sagde
> "meninger er kun en lille del af vort v sen"-

Ja, da. Man sagtens være uenige og være enige om at være det -
Jeg skal til Nørrebro i næste nogle gange og forventer at tage
Bianchièn...

Man må jo holde grundformen :) Så kan jeg trille forbi dig med de 4
øl, jeg tabte, da Japan mod alles forventning (pånær din)
gav DBU en over næsen -

Hvis du ikke er hjemme den ene dag - er du det sikkert den næste.

Fra : Bo Warming

Dato : 06-03-11 11:48

On Sat, 5 Mar 2011 05:16:37 -0800 (PST), Patruljen
<Patruljen@yahoo.dk> wrote:

>On 3 Mar., 19:06, Bo Warming <b...@bwng.dk> wrote:
>> On Wed, 2 Mar 2011 13:13:16 -0800 (PST), Patruljen
>>

>> <Patrul...@yahoo.dk> wrote:
>>
>> >Ynet Published:  03.02.11, 20:40 / Israel News
>>
>> >Veteran diplomat Ilan Baruch quits, says he can no longer represent
>> >government; Israel's foreign policy is 'wrong,' he says, adds that
>> >blaming global anti-occupation views on anti-Semitism is 'simplistic,
>> >artificial'
>>
>> >Foreign Ministry earthquake: A veteran diplomat says he has resigned
>> >from his post because he had a hard time defending the policies of
>> >Israel's current government, Yedioth Ahronoth reported Wednesday.
>>
>> >Ilan Baruch says he quit because "Israel's foreign policy is wrong,"
>> >pointing to the Palestinian issue.
>> >Should this trend continue, he warned, Israel will turn into a pariah
>> >state and face growing de-legitimization.
>>
>> >Baruch told Israel TV Wednesday that Israel's standing was in danger
>> >because of its policies, which he said were "difficult to explain."
>>
>> >"Identifying the objection expressed by global public opinion to the
>> >occupation policy as anti-Semitic is simplistic, provincial and
>> >artificial," he wrote. "Experience shows that this global trend won't
>> >change until we normalize our relations with the Palestinians."
>>
>> >A more than 30-year veteran, Baruch resigned a few years before the
>> >usual retirement age.
>>
>> >"I can no longer honestly represent this government," he said earlier.
>> >"As (Foreign Minister) Lieberman was elected by a large public in a
>> >legitimate manner, I cannot question him but I don't have to serve
>> >him, and therefore I'm quitting."  http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4036889,00.html
>>
>> ISrael har masser af superintelligente diplomat-typer
>
>Utvivlsomt. Og en af dem er netop hoppet af :)
>
>> Hvis en ikke vil representere sit land, finder de let en lige s
>> egnet. What is the news? Patruljen.? Ring eller l g vejen omkring
>> 35861000
>> At vi er uenige om dit og dat er ligegyldigt - som Georg Brandes sagde
>> "meninger er kun en lille del af vort v sen"-
>
>Ja, da. Man sagtens være uenige og være enige om at være det -
>Jeg skal til Nørrebro i næste nogle gange og forventer at tage
>Bianchièn...
>
>Man må jo holde grundformen :) Så kan jeg trille forbi dig med de 4
>øl, jeg tabte, da Japan mod alles forventning (pånær din)
>gav DBU en over næsen -
>
>Hvis du ikke er hjemme den ene dag - er du det sikkert den næste.

Jeg er næsten altid hjemme og du er velkommen

LEktie - mine trådstarter om det ny justitsmord imod mig
Men du blir ikke hørt
og jeg har drikkevarer så lad ikke mangel på øl forsinke . og nu
kommer foråret hvor man kan sidde i haven evt.

Fra : Mendoza

Dato : 04-03-11 15:23

"Patruljen" <Patruljen@yahoo.dk> skrev i meddelelsen

> Ynet Published: 03.02.11, 20:40 / Israel News
>
> Veteran diplomat Ilan Baruch quits, says he can no longer represent
> government; Israel's foreign policy is 'wrong,' he says, adds that
> blaming global anti-occupation views on anti-Semitism is 'simplistic,
> artificial'
>
> Foreign Ministry earthquake: A veteran diplomat says he has resigned
> from his post because he had a hard time defending the policies of
> Israel's current government, Yedioth Ahronoth reported Wednesday.
>
> Ilan Baruch says he quit because "Israel's foreign policy is wrong,"
> pointing to the Palestinian issue.
> Should this trend continue, he warned, Israel will turn into a pariah
> state and face growing de-legitimization.
>
> Baruch told Israel TV Wednesday that Israel's standing was in danger
> because of its policies, which he said were "difficult to explain."
>
> "Identifying the objection expressed by global public opinion to the
> occupation policy as anti-Semitic is simplistic, provincial and
> artificial," he wrote. "Experience shows that this global trend won't
> change until we normalize our relations with the Palestinians."
>
> A more than 30-year veteran, Baruch resigned a few years before the
> usual retirement age.
>
> "I can no longer honestly represent this government," he said earlier.
> "As (Foreign Minister) Lieberman was elected by a large public in a
> legitimate manner, I cannot question him - but I don't have to serve
> him, and therefore I'm quitting."
> http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4036889,00.html

Tak for dit indlæg.

Fra : Vidal

Dato : 04-03-11 16:02

Den 04-03-2011 15:22, Mendoza skrev:

> "Patruljen" <Patruljen@yahoo.dk> skrev i meddelelsen
>>

>> Ynet Published: 03.02.11, 20:40 / Israel News
>>
>> Veteran diplomat Ilan Baruch quits, says he can no longer represent
>> government; Israel's foreign policy is 'wrong,' he says, adds that
>> blaming global anti-occupation views on anti-Semitism is 'simplistic,
>> artificial'
>>
>> Foreign Ministry earthquake: A veteran diplomat says he has resigned
>> from his post because he had a hard time defending the policies of
>> Israel's current government, Yedioth Ahronoth reported Wednesday.
>>
>> Ilan Baruch says he quit because "Israel's foreign policy is wrong,"
>> pointing to the Palestinian issue.
>> Should this trend continue, he warned, Israel will turn into a pariah
>> state and face growing de-legitimization.
>>
>> Baruch told Israel TV Wednesday that Israel's standing was in danger
>> because of its policies, which he said were "difficult to explain."
>>
>> "Identifying the objection expressed by global public opinion to the
>> occupation policy as anti-Semitic is simplistic, provincial and
>> artificial," he wrote. "Experience shows that this global trend won't
>> change until we normalize our relations with the Palestinians."
>>
>> A more than 30-year veteran, Baruch resigned a few years before the
>> usual retirement age.
>>
>> "I can no longer honestly represent this government," he said earlier.
>> "As (Foreign Minister) Lieberman was elected by a large public in a
>> legitimate manner, I cannot question him - but I don't have to serve
>> him, and therefore I'm quitting."
>> http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4036889,00.html
>
> Tak for dit indlæg.

Tak for dit indlæg.

--
Venlig hilsen,

Villy Dalsgaard

Fra : Mendoza

Dato : 04-03-11 16:29

"Vidal" <vidal@webspeed.dk> skrev i meddelelsen
> Den 04-03-2011 15:22, Mendoza skrev:
>>
>> "Patruljen" <Patruljen@yahoo.dk> skrev i meddelelsen
>>>

>>> Ynet Published: 03.02.11, 20:40 / Israel News
>>>
>>> Veteran diplomat Ilan Baruch quits, says he can no longer represent
>>> government; Israel's foreign policy is 'wrong,' he says, adds that
>>> blaming global anti-occupation views on anti-Semitism is 'simplistic,
>>> artificial'
>>>
>>> Foreign Ministry earthquake: A veteran diplomat says he has resigned
>>> from his post because he had a hard time defending the policies of
>>> Israel's current government, Yedioth Ahronoth reported Wednesday.
>>>
>>> Ilan Baruch says he quit because "Israel's foreign policy is wrong,"
>>> pointing to the Palestinian issue.
>>> Should this trend continue, he warned, Israel will turn into a pariah
>>> state and face growing de-legitimization.
>>>
>>> Baruch told Israel TV Wednesday that Israel's standing was in danger
>>> because of its policies, which he said were "difficult to explain."
>>>
>>> "Identifying the objection expressed by global public opinion to the
>>> occupation policy as anti-Semitic is simplistic, provincial and
>>> artificial," he wrote. "Experience shows that this global trend won't
>>> change until we normalize our relations with the Palestinians."
>>>
>>> A more than 30-year veteran, Baruch resigned a few years before the
>>> usual retirement age.
>>>
>>> "I can no longer honestly represent this government," he said earlier.
>>> "As (Foreign Minister) Lieberman was elected by a large public in a
>>> legitimate manner, I cannot question him - but I don't have to serve
>>> him, and therefore I'm quitting."
>>> http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4036889,00.html
>>
>> Tak for dit indlæg.
>
> Tak for dit indlæg.
>
> --
> Venlig hilsen,
>
> Villy Dalsgaard

Amen.

Fra : Ukendt

Dato : 05-03-11 17:20

Den 04-03-2011 15:22, Mendoza skrev:

> Tak for dit indlæg.

Tak for dit indlæg.

--
Kim Larsen (kun på en af udbyderne: AltBinaries.com eller Datemas.de)
Republikaner, krigsmodstander, atomkraftmodstander og EU-modstander