Mark Twain løj på 41 måder,anerkendte fler~
Fra : Bo Warming

Dato : 17-12-10 16:53

   Yes, even I am dishonest. Not in many ways, but in some.
41, I think it is". Mark Twain

   There are 869 different forms of lying, but only one of them
has been squarely forbidden. Thou shalt not bear false witness against
thy neighbor. Mark Twain
Biblen forbyder at bære falsk vidnesbyrd mod naboen , men ellers er
alt OK

   When Mark Twain was introduced as the man who had said, "When
it doubt, tell the truth", he replied that he had invented the maxim
for others but that when in doubt for himself, he used more sagacity.
..Mark Twain

The history of our race, and each individual's experience, are sown
thick with evidence that a truth is not hard to kill and that a lie
told well is inmortal. Mark Twain