Arabere glæder sig over israelsk storbrand~
Fra : /John

Dato : 12-12-10 18:16

Tidligere:

" 'We have to tell you how happy our Palestinian people are at the killing
40 Zionist wardens burned to death' read an editorial in Palestine Today
referring to the 40 Israeli prison guards who were burned to death while
trying to reach a prison that was under threat from the flames":
http://www.israeltoday.co.il/default.aspx?tabid=178&nid=22374

Seneste:

"More than half of the Palestinian Arabs ... in a survey ... said it was
"disgraceful" that their government ... helped Israel put out last week's
devastating Carmel wildfire"

"Nearly 50,000 Palestinians took part in the poll, making it a fairly firm
indicator of sentiments among average Palestinians":
http://www.israeltoday.co.il/default.aspx?tabid=178&nid=22419

Og samtidig:

"Over the past 10 days, Palestinian terrorists operating out of the Gaza
Strip have fired more than a dozen rockets and mortar shells at communities
in southern Israel":
http://www.israeltoday.co.il/default.aspx?tabid=178&nid=22418

Islam, fredens religion...?

John