Research in pis-shit management without d~
Fra : Bo Warming

Dato : 02-12-10 12:15

Research in pis-shit management without diapers

At old age homes the lazy or misguided therapists force the seniles
to use diaper
This shortens their life by humiliating them and made life a suffering
because heavy wet mass between you legs inhibits movements and cause
fungus irritation of the skin
The seniles like to be followed to toilet, but therapists answer back
in the telephone,"We are busy, just do it in the diaper"
Many seniles die short after falling, which happens while walking to
toilet and
i.e. my parents.
Any senile man who starts needing to piss during the night because of
enlarged prostate, should place within reach from the bed a cup and
stay in bed while pissing into the cup.
The Danish Medical Journal published my above version of this common
though not debated idea, and if debate rids itself from taboos, this
scientific article may prolong life of thousands seniles, doubling
every decade
Next day the filled cup is emptied to toilet - or into a jug of plast
that is monthyly emptied into the garden, where the thus fermented
urine may be smelled intensely for few hours if hot summer and weakly
for 1-2 days if frost - and not at all if poured on soil a few meters
from where you pass.

If unable to go to toilet, you may shit on any disardable used
emballage and covering it tightly for smell- like is done with cheese
- until somebody may empty it into the toilet for you.
If you cannot get help to rid you of the shit every day, it may be
made without smell by smearing it to large surface end powdering it by
flour, that stop life of bacteria by removing water - or you may hide
the shits in a heavy material plastic bag a cool place - perhaps
outside your window, and if only your legs are in disorder, you may
throw the shit put in a thin bag of plastic into "a go-between middle
station" outside your window

When employed by UN 1972-6 in Africa and Afghanistan I produced
schoolbroadcasting about better farming, and therefore I have now
experimented by making shit into useful manure that does not cause
infection through kitchen gardening.
If metalsheets of some mass are heated by the tropical sun , and shit
is pressed between two such hot plates, the germs in the shit will
die . Is flour used, eg. in winter and at night, the dried shit-flour
mix may be used in stead of flour, thus reused , eg. many times

Most important in the fight agains diapers is the acceptance of no
pants og trouses - if many small portions of urine, there should be no
cloth to wet under the genitals.
At kilt or long windcoat may cover enough to pacify prudish snobs

Fra : kk

Dato : 02-12-10 17:50

On Thu, 02 Dec 2010 12:14:40 +0100, Bo Warming <bwng@bwng.dk> wrote:

>Research in pis-shit management without diapers
>
>At old age homes the lazy or misguided therapists force the seniles
>to use diaper
>This shortens their life by humiliating them and made life a suffering
>because heavy wet mass between you legs inhibits movements and cause
>fungus irritation of the skin
>The seniles like to be followed to toilet, but therapists answer back
>in the telephone,"We are busy, just do it in the diaper"
>Many seniles die short after falling, which happens while walking to
>toilet and
> i.e. my parents.
>Any senile man who starts needing to piss during the night because of
>enlarged prostate, should place within reach from the bed a cup and
>stay in bed while pissing into the cup.
>The Danish Medical Journal published my above version of this common
>though not debated idea, and if debate rids itself from taboos, this
>scientific article may prolong life of thousands seniles, doubling
>every decade
>Next day the filled cup is emptied to toilet - or into a jug of plast
>that is monthyly emptied into the garden, where the thus fermented
>urine may be smelled intensely for few hours if hot summer and weakly
>for 1-2 days if frost - and not at all if poured on soil a few meters
>from where you pass.
>
>If unable to go to toilet, you may shit on any disardable used
>emballage and covering it tightly for smell- like is done with cheese
>- until somebody may empty it into the toilet for you.
>If you cannot get help to rid you of the shit every day, it may be
>made without smell by smearing it to large surface end powdering it by
>flour, that stop life of bacteria by removing water - or you may hide
>the shits in a heavy material plastic bag a cool place - perhaps
>outside your window, and if only your legs are in disorder, you may
>throw the shit put in a thin bag of plastic into "a go-between middle
>station" outside your window
>
>When employed by UN 1972-6 in Africa and Afghanistan I produced
>schoolbroadcasting about better farming, and therefore I have now
>experimented by making shit into useful manure that does not cause
>infection through kitchen gardening.
>If metalsheets of some mass are heated by the tropical sun , and shit
>is pressed between two such hot plates, the germs in the shit will
>die . Is flour used, eg. in winter and at night, the dried shit-flour
>mix may be used in stead of flour, thus reused , eg. many times
>
>Most important in the fight agains diapers is the acceptance of no
>pants og trouses - if many small portions of urine, there should be no
>cloth to wet under the genitals.
>At kilt or long windcoat may cover enough to pacify prudish snobs

Der er jo noget rigtigt og omsorgsfuldt i det du giver udtryk for her.
Dog vil jeg mene, at din anvendelse af det engelske sprog forfladiger
dine tanker. Uden at tage stilling til dit "antilugteprogram", vil jeg
mene at du har ret m.h.t. vore ældre medborgeres behandling.
mvh
kk

Fra : Bo Warming

Dato : 03-12-10 07:50

On Thu, 02 Dec 2010 17:49:30 +0100, kk <kru@nospammail.dk> wrote:

> [...]
>>schoolbroadcasting about better farming, and therefore I have now
>>experimented by making shit into useful manure that does not cause
>>infection through kitchen gardening.
>>If metalsheets of some mass are heated by the tropical sun , and shit
>>is pressed between two such hot plates, the germs in the shit will
>>die . Is flour used, eg. in winter and at night, the dried shit-flour
>>mix may be used in stead of flour, thus reused , eg. many times
>>
>>Most important in the fight agains diapers is the acceptance of no
>>pants og trouses - if many small portions of urine, there should be no
>>cloth to wet under the genitals.
>>At kilt or long windcoat may cover enough to pacify prudish snobs
>>

>Der er jo noget rigtigt og omsorgsfuldt i det du giver udtryk for her.
>Dog vil jeg mene, at din anvendelse af det engelske sprog forfladiger

Gør mig en tjeneste at maile mig om de værste fejl i mit skoleengelsk
der har fungeret upåklageligt i USA og ulande 1964-6 og 1972-6 hvor
mit job var på engelsk, men jeg har aldrig lagt vægt på snobperfektion
og min dovenskab og sjusk siden1976 har forvitret rutinerne

Jeg skriver på engelsk i denne uge fordi litauiske lejere ønskede
forklaring på nogle plankeværksindlæg om stop for -ble-tortur hvor
Lotte-plejehjemmets Thyra Frank er kærkomment supplement og denne uge
blev hun ældrerådformand