The Exhilarating, Extreme (but Evil) JOY, ~
Fra : Koos Nolst Trenite

Dato : 21-11-10 05:47

(Wenn Sie dies übersetzen möchten, kontaktieren Sie mich bitte) DE
(Si vous voulez traduire ceci, s'il vous plaît contactez-moi) FR
(Als u dit wilt vertalen, neem dan contact met mij op) NL
(Hvis du ønsker at oversætte dette, bedes du kontakte mig) DK

'

'

'

The Exhilarating, Extreme (but Evil) JOY, of NOT facing Intense Evil
(e.g. the demon, the deceased l. ron hubbard)

Issue II
{HRI note 20101118-II-V1.1}

(Version 1.1 on 21 Nov 2010)

'

There is the Exhilarating, Extreme - but Evil* - JOY of NOT facing
Evil; in this example, of NOT facing

(the Intense, Past and Present and Future Evil, of) *(R1)

the demon, the deceased l. ron hubbard.

'

It is a kind of 'disconnecting from Evil,' which produces
exhilaration *(R2)

(until it manages to strike at you, of course).

'

Then there is the MUCH BIGGER Exhilaration and Extreme JOY,

of NOT ONLY not facing Evil, in this case of not facing the
demon l. ron hubbard - not only THAT, BUT -

when you accept him as the REVERSE of what he is:

"He is your biggest friend," and

"the biggest friend Mankind can have"

- that, what the 'Scientologists' say and think, and
enforce on others.

Taht is the ultimate of 'disconnecting from Evil,' by deciding
"IT IS NOT EVIL, but THE OPPOSITE: 'Best Friend you can have',"

which produces true - but 'Drugged,' Euphoric - EXHILARATION,

the feeling of "having conquered Evil." *(R2)

'

How is THAT, for NOT facing Intense Evil, e.g. the demon, the deceased
l. ron hubbard:

That indeed is absolutely enthralling JOY,

Evil* "JOY," though.

'

'

'

It is like "cutting loose from all Evil"

BY being totally INSIDE IT, BY NOT FACING IT AT ALL, and

BY making that be very RIGHT:

declaring it (him, the demon) to be "your best friend,"

to be someone who "enhances your life more than anyone else..."

... till you find out, that his actual intentions are the very
opposite,

and, that all the "beautiful phrases" he ever uttered,

and that he ensnared many with,

were ONLY written or spoken by him,

to deceive you, into thinking that "he means of course, what he
says and writes:"

Till you find out, that he does not mean a thing at all, of what
he says and writes

- which one can also observe in his 'Scientology' organization,

and which is indeed a constant source of amazement by its
followers, inside 'Scientology.'

In Germany, this was known as "If the Fuhrer only knew..."

(about what is going on ...he would never approve of
that, and he would immediately remedy any evil):

'Wenn der Fuehrer das wusste...'

'

'

'

So we face here another part of the INTENSE, very Harmfully Altered
Life Energy called 'DRUG' Energy, (false Euphoric Feelings)

that the demon, the deceased l. ron hubbard, emanates and inflicts.

'

It is this REVERSAL of Good and Evil,* that "disconnects from Evil,
PERFECTLY,"

and which 'Scientologists' find so intensely EXHILARATING,

sickeningly so, really, for anybody connected to real
life, and who thus can observe it,

about (the demon, the deceased) l. ron hubbard:

"He is not Evil, hs is Good!"

'

I have called that mental condition 'the Uri Geller Syndrome,'

after facing a much simpler - yet similar - relationship:

Uri Geller's unwavering "friendship" and admiration for
and blindness to Michael Jackson's actual nature and to
the deception that Michael Jackson inflicts on himself
and on others. *(1)

'

You must know also here, that Truth is absolute and is not a matter of
opinion, at all, but it IS

'that what happened plus what was intended by whom.'

'

'

'

So there is the tremendous EXHILARATION of NOT FACING EVIL,

and more so, the exuberant JOY,

of really 'cementing' that and making it almost irreversible

- with the EXUBERANT JOY as a "reward" -

by fully complying with the source of Evil, with the sociopath,
(with the demon, the deceased l. ron hubbard, in this case),

that is: REVERSING ALL that is true, in this way, by

assigning the demon or sociopath to be "your biggest friend" and
"to know and feel him as having the best of all intentions for you
and for everyone,"

yes, even "to think of him as 'helping you for all eternity'..."

...which makes you very RIGHT, for fully NOT facing Evil:

"He IS 'not Evil,' at all, he is 'the best friend you can
have'!"

'

That is one of the many Hells *(R1) he, the demon, the deceased
l. ron hubbard, has created, this time by creating his 'Scientology.'

'

'

'

Now, you can be happy, to have me around, because I sooner or later
notice and penetrate these things,

and that is because natively, in my soul that is, I excel in Truth,
Love and Beauty, above all others - as you know.

'

Koos Nolst Trenite 'Cause Trinity'
human rights philosopher and poet

'Men of all nations came
to listen to Solomon's wisdom,
sent by all the kings of the world,
who had heard of his wisdom.'

1 Kings 4:34

'

_________
Footnotes:

(*) 'Independent, Objective Definition of Evil' (ODE)
{HRI 20090810-V1.1.2}
(10 August 2009 - Version 1.1.2 on 11 Aug 2009)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.philosophy/msg/23393a4e6cd078c9

(1) 'Quotes from: The Uri Geller Syndrome, and Mass Hysteria on
Michael Jackson, the 'Hit-ler of Pop:' Hypnotist and Vampire
on your Life Force'
{HRI 20090707-V3.4-quotes}
(7 July 2009 - Quotes from V3.4 on 27 September 2009)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.military.naval/msg/34767a3b2af6ff9e

'Hitler Loved by Lonely, Pained 'Lizard' Soul Mate Michael
Jackson - Yedda.com (AOL.com) Violates Human Rights Order
on Soul Mate l. ron hubbard'
{comments on media 20090926-V2.0}
(26 September 2009 - Version 2.0 on 28 Sept 2009)
(no web address, so far)
'Hitler Loved by Lonely, Pained Soul Mate Michael Jackson
- Yedda.com (AOL.com) Violates Human Rights Order on
Soul Mate l. ron hubbard'
{comments on media 20090926}
(26 September 2009)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.guitar/msg/f92668eed6fa2883