'Jewish boat to Gaza' leaves Cyprus. "Reuv~
Fra : Patruljen

Dato : 27-09-10 15:21

‎
"Reuven Moskovitz, an 82-year-old passenger who survived the Nazi
Holocaust, told AFP he felt duty-bound to attempt the voyage in the
small blue and white sailing boat, a trip expected to take around 36
hours"AFP:

FAMAGUSTA, Cyprus — A boat carrying Jewish activists from Israel,
Europe and the United States on Sunday set sail from Cyprus bound for
Gaza, in a bid to run Israel's blockade of the Palestinian territory,
an AFP reporter said.

Reuven Moshkovitz, an 82-year-old passenger who survived the Nazi
Holocaust, told AFP he felt duty-bound to attempt the voyage, which is
expected to take around 36 hours.

"It is a sacred duty for me, as a (Holocaust) survivor, to protest
against the persecution, the oppression and the imprisonment of so
many people in Gaza, including more than 800,000 children," Moshkovitz
said.

Yonatan Shapira, a former Israeli soldier and crew member on the
British-flagged sailing boat, said they were not looking for a
confrontation.

"We have a policy of non-violence and non-confrontation," he said.

"But if the Israeli army stops the boat, we will not help them to take
it to Ashdod," he said, referring to a port in southern Israel where
other blockade runners have been taken after being stopped by the
navy.
http://www.france24.com/en/20100926-jewish-boat-gaza-leaves-cyprus

Fra : P.N.

Dato : 27-09-10 22:33

"Patruljen" <Patruljen@yahoo.dk> skrev i en meddelelse
?
"Reuven Moskovitz, an 82-year-old passenger who survived the Nazi
Holocaust, told AFP he felt duty-bound to attempt the voyage in the
small blue and white sailing boat, a trip expected to take around 36
hours"AFP:

Det er forfriskende at se at også jøder kan se hvor umenneskelig blokaden af
Gaza er. Gaza er 2010 udgaven af ghettoen i Warszawa.

Fra : Patruljen

Dato : 28-09-10 01:49

On 27 Sep., 23:33, "P.N." <l...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> "Patruljen" <Patrul...@yahoo.dk> skrev i en meddelelsenews:e61dfe34-69f6-4211-9f74-0de87fef7b57@f6g2000yqa.googlegroups.com...
> ?
> "Reuven Moskovitz, an 82-year-old passenger who survived the Nazi
> Holocaust, told AFP he felt duty-bound to attempt the voyage in the
> small blue and white sailing boat, a trip expected to take around 36
> hours"AFP:
>
> Det er forfriskende at se at også jøder kan se hvor umenneskelig blokaden af
> Gaza er. Gaza er 2010 udgaven af ghettoen i Warszawa.

Jøder er ikke en ensartet homogeniseret masse, men mennesker som alle
andre.

Kik med her: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWRX_OFOV08&feature=related

Rabbi Protest Against Zionism.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzJbRMLZHPY&feature=related

Jewish Rabbi: Zionists are Godless Criminal Thugs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1NLdRVkJiA&feature=related

The Difference Between Jews and Zionists.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuAPaKywuLA&feature=related

Zionist Thugs Beating Up Jewish Rabbis
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBNMDjj5LKc&feature=related

Israeli soldier Tells about the Mass Murder in Gaza.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iD8vRobh7E

Tel Aviv peace Demonstration 5th june 2010 (flotilla event)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsMjVp9IR-Y

Israelis protest Freedom Flotilla massacre.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Om32tbaY4ow&feature=related

Men - du. Ifølge de højrerabiate, faktaresistente tågehorn som trives
her på dk.politik er de utvivlsomt antisemitter hele bundet :)

Fra : Patruljen

Dato : 28-09-10 03:26

On 27 Sep., 23:33, "P.N." <l...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> "Patruljen" <Patrul...@yahoo.dk> skrev i en meddelelsenews:e61dfe34-69f6-4211-9f74-0de87fef7b57@f6g2000yqa.googlegroups.com...
> ?
> "Reuven Moskovitz, an 82-year-old passenger who survived the Nazi
> Holocaust, told AFP he felt duty-bound to attempt the voyage in the
> small blue and white sailing boat, a trip expected to take around 36
> hours"AFP:
>
> Det er forfriskende at se at også jøder kan se hvor umenneskelig blokaden af
> Gaza er. Gaza er 2010 udgaven af ghettoen i Warszawa.

Denne rabbi udtrykker sig meget tydeligt. Kik og lyt med - det er
ulejligheden værd.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwrUEZk5NLM&feature=related