Saint Catherine of Siena 7-25-79
Fra : zenobbie

Dato : 21-07-10 21:35

St. Catherine of Siena says,
"But the one thing that God gives us, which I feel is His most
generous gift, besides, of course, our Soul and our will, and that is
our hope. You have hope and I have hope and that is why He named
the Hill of Hope. Because, on this small piece of land God extends
His Hand to every man. Whether men believe it or not, God stands on
the land, waiting for men."

REVELATION DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG
ON JULY 25,1979 AT 8:35 P.M.
(EXCERPT)

SAINT CATHERINE OF SIENA

"God is Real. God is Just. God is Perfect. But, God is
Hope. There is not one word that we could use descriptively, that
would be a beautiful word, that would not describe God.

But the one thing that God gives us, which I feel is His most
generous gift, besides, of course, our Soul and our will, and that is
our hope. You have hope and I have hope and that is why He named
the Hill of Hope. Because, on this small piece of land God extends
His Hand to every man. Whether men believe it or not, God stands on
the land, waiting for men.

There is so much Light to be handed there and so much Hope to be
seen there. Love, men expect, but when The Father hands to each man
His Hand, there is hope in that. The Light of the world is in one
spot, handing to all of mankind hope for every portion of man. The
Signal of Light, the Shrine of Light is hope for every man.

Men find the subject interesting. Men find the Light
hopeful. Men know, in their hearts, that God's Love is in handing
to man hopefulness. All the love in the world would diminish if
there was no hope in the love, for all men would feel that everything
they had did not have a finish. But the hope that is handed to each
man in the world is the hope of Light, to be with God for All
Eternity.

The beauty of hope is in the Spirit of Light, in the Beauty of
Joseph, Who was the Light through which a Son was born to the
world. Through the Channel, the Tabernacle, the Light shown bright
and It reflected in other parts of the world.

So it is, my daughters, with this Great Miracle of Light, The
Beloved Joseph has once again come to the world. He is the Light,
He is the Hope. He is the Spirit of Wisdom, the Spirit of Justice,
the Spirit of Truth, for through this Great Miracle He has given hope
to the whole world, and All of Us Here in the Heavens today, and all
the days in the past and the days yet to come, stand in service to
Him, to let the children know that He stands for hope in the world.

He is the Justice which is the Light. He is the Hope which is
the Peace. He is the Administrator of Logic. He is The Spirit of
God for the whole world.

I know what I say for I walked the earth, and through the Justice
of God I stand in the Heavens and see the beauty of giving hope to the
world is straight from The Divine Three.

My children, I am Catherine of Siena, and All of Us Here say,
'When The Father nods Our way We move rapidly in the direction He
shows to be, for We scurry to give the hope to all children who will
listen, because We know the Light of God's Love for the whole world is
in The Miracle Of Saint Joseph and in the hope of a portion of His
earth.' So be it."

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
and continuously as witnessed by all those
present at the time.
© Copyright 1996 FMK. All rights reserved.
This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.