De autonomes pæne idol
Fra : Bo Warming

Dato : 25-05-10 02:17

De autonomes pæne idol
Civil ulydighed hed en bog fra Thoreau der legede ædle vilde i New
Englands skove og førte inspirerende brainstorming snak med nabo
Emerson
Han stilede nok efter at blive populær folkeoplyser og blev det
Men han lå aldrig fællesskabet til byrde og var så pæn som det værste
de autonome foragter

THOREAU (1817-1862)American Essayist, Poet, and Naturalist
Nothing is so much to be feared as fear.      Henry David
Thoreau

The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.      Henry
David Thoreau
Being is the great explainer. Thoreau
Every generation laughs of the old fashion, but follows religiously
the new. Thoreau

All perception of truth is the detection of an analogy. Thoreau
Al oplevelse af sandhed er påvisning af en analogi -
Lo! Men have become the tools of their tools.      Henry David
Thoreau

Why should we be in such desperate haste to succeed, and in such
desperate enterprises? If a man does not keep pace with his
companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Henry
David Thoreau

That man is richest whose pleasures are the cheapest. Thoreau
(1817-1862)American Essayist, Poet, and Naturalist

There is no remedy for love but to love more.       Thoreau

`If you see a man approaching you with the obvious intention of doing
you good, you should run for your life.      Thoreau's Law

There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil to one who is
striking at its root.      Henry David Thoreau

Time is but the stream I go a-fishing in.       Henry David
Thoreau

Rather than love, than money, than fame, give me truth. Thoreau