Iran will only have the bomb next year, an~
Fra : steen hjortsoe

Dato : 18-05-10 01:50

On 1 February 2006, Jerusalem Post featured a different opinion, that
Iran already had the bomb

http://www.civilresearch.org/index.php?action=read&AID=526

stated by one of the most qualified experts Israel can muster, Rafi
Eitan, former director of LAKAM, a scientific Israeli intelligence
organisation.

Since then the world audience is given a hackneyed, totally
untrustworthy feed year after year predicting Iran will have the bomb
two to five years ahead (USA) or perhaps one year ahead (Israel).

The same deliberately and obviously mendacious soothsaying every
single year since 2006.

Why do you get zero = 0 results if you search on Jerusalem Post’s own
search engine for Rafi Eitan or Uri Dan’s article from 2006 ?

Why do we tolerate this ? Why this angelic patience with the talking
lounge suits on tv, with obviously lying leaders and news-suppressing
newspapers who don’t even recognize what they have printed
themselves ? Why do we accept to be part of this world-embracing
farce ?

Steen Hjortsoe
Copenhagen