ABC News: Myndigheten består av sinnssyke ~
Fra : Trond Halvorsen

Dato : 26-03-09 14:51

May, 2001:
In the early 1960s, America's top military leaders reportedly drafted plans
to kill innocent people and commit acts of terrorism in U.S. cities to
create public support for a war against Cuba.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=92662

So, ABC News has exposed that members of our government are insane and that
they would kill innocent people just to get into war so that they could kill
even more people. ABC News has mentioned it. No big deal. Tomorrow it's
forgotten...

Robert S. McNamara, Kennedy's defense secretary, said: "I never heard of it.
I can't believe the chiefs were talking about or engaged in what I would
call CIA-type operations."
http://www.attackonamerica.net/operationnorthwoods.htm

A CIA-type operation? This is something CIA normally do?

The Jews are brainwashing people into accepting this as normal behavior!
http://9-11-was-an-inside-job.blogspot.com/2009/03/abc-news-insane-mass-murderers-in-our.html

Naom Chomsky:
Who cares if our leaders are mass murderers?
Naom Chomsky has looked at the evidence:

http://home.chello.no/trondh/collapse-wtc7.gif

"If you look at the evidence anybody who knows anything about the sciences
would instantly discount that evidence. I mean, there's plenty of
coincidences and unexplained phenomena, you know, why did this happen and
why didn't that happen, and so on."

Yeah, why did this and that happen, Chomsky. Your talk is very
unprofessional. It's very easy to explain why WTC7 sank down to earth like
it was suddenly standing on the ocean. Y'know, like this and like that...
You're mumbling, Chomsky.

Naom Chomsky explains how complicated events are:

"When you take a natural event, not something that was controlled, most of
it will be unexplained. There'll be all sorts of things that happened,
afterwards you can put them into some kind of pattern but beforehand you
can't and the pattern may be completely meaningless because you could put
them into some other pattern too, if you want. That's just the way
complicated events are."

"When you take a natural event most of it will be unexplained."

Oh, really? Is that a scientific rule which fits all "natural events"?

"That's just the way complicated events are."

No need to investigate anything. Everything is just too complicated...

"Even if it were true, who cares?"

Our leaders are insane mass murderers! A whole nation has been blamed for
their evil crimes. But who cares, really...?
http://9-11-was-an-inside-job.blogspot.com/2009/03/naom-chomsky-who-cares-if-our-leaders.html

What is a Jew?
http://9-11-was-an-inside-job.blogspot.com/2009/03/what-is-jew.html

--