Tillykke til UK
Fra : Ukendt

Dato : 31-01-09 21:18

January 30, 2009

Muslim population 'rising 10 times faster than rest of society'

Ceri Peach, Professor of Social Geography at Manchester University, said
that the rapid growth of the Muslim population posed challenges for society.
“The groups with the strongest belief in the family and cohesion are those
such as the Pakistanis and Bangladeshis. They have got extremely strong
family values but it goes together with the sort of honour society and other
kinds of attributes which people object to,” he said. “So you are dealing
with a pretty complex situation.”

Komplekt situation? Det må man sige.
----
Muhammad Abdul Bari, general secretary of the Muslim Council of Britain,
predicted that the number of mosques in Britain would multiply from the
present 1,600 in line with the rising Islamic population. He said the
greater platform that Muslims would command in the future should not be
perceived as a threat to the rest of society.

“We each have our own set of beliefs. This should really be a source of
celebration rather than fear as long as we all clearly understand that we
must abide by the laws of this country regardless of the faith we belong
to,” he said.

The Cohesion Minister, Sadiq Khan, told The Times: “We in central Government
and local authorities need to continue our work to ensure that our
communities are as integrated and cohesive as possible.”

-------
The Muslim population in Britain has grown by more than 500,000 to 2.4
million in just four years, according to official research collated for The
Times.

The population multiplied 10 times faster than the rest of society, the
research by the Office for National Statistics reveals. In the same period
the number of Christians in the country fell by more than 2 million.
--------------------

Det er gang i den, MEN det skal bemærkes at UK endnu ikke er oppe på samme
relative antal som Danmark- ligger nu på 4 pct - men vent et øjeblik og kig
så igen

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article5621482.ece

Fra : Ivannof

Dato : 02-02-09 13:46

"Knud Larsen" <mafishmaskela-snabela-yahoo.invalid> skrev i en meddelelse
--------------------

> Det er gang i den, MEN det skal bemærkes at UK endnu ikke er oppe på samme
> relative antal som Danmark- ligger nu på 4 pct - men vent et øjeblik og
> kig så igen
>
> http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article5621482.ece

Hvad er procenten i Danmark? JEg har set Jyllandsposten for et par år siden
angive det som op mod 10%, men aldrig set det skrevet som mere end omkring
250.000 mennesker. Er det en halv million eller?

Hilsen Ivan

Fra : Ukendt

Dato : 02-02-09 14:27

Ivannof wrote:
> "Knud Larsen" <mafishmaskela-snabela-yahoo.invalid> skrev i en
> meddelelse news:0000685e$0$30707$c3e8da3@news.astraweb.com...
> --------------------
>>
>> Det er gang i den, MEN det skal bemærkes at UK endnu ikke er oppe på
>> samme relative antal som Danmark- ligger nu på 4 pct - men vent et
>> øjeblik og kig så igen
>>
>> http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article5621482.ece
>>

> Hvad er procenten i Danmark? JEg har set Jyllandsposten for et par år
> siden angive det som op mod 10%, men aldrig set det skrevet som mere
> end omkring 250.000 mennesker. Er det en halv million eller?

Jeg mener at max er 350.000, men måske er det tættere på 300.000 eller endog
250.000.

Det kommer jo meget an på definitionen, ISÆR fremover hvor der kommer flere
2. og 3. generation som ville falde ud af statistikken.

Men nu er DS jo blevet tvunget til at lave en fremskrivning med ændrede
forudsætninger.

AT de muslimske befolkningsgrupper stiger og de lokale falder, det gælder
for alle europæiske lande.