Kinesisk lederskab
Fra : Bo Warming

Dato : 03-12-08 05:20

A ruler who governs his state by virtue is like the north polar star, which
remains in its place while all the other stars revolve around it.
Confucius 551 - 479 BC
Pled En leder er et menneske, som er i stand til at få andre til at gøre
det, de ikke vil, og få dem til at synes om det. Harry S. Truman
pled Great lords have their pleasures, but the people have fun.
Montesquieu 1689 - 1755
pled I'll make him an offer he can't refuse. Mario Puzo 1920 - 99
Pled Leadership means making people feel good. Jean Chrétien 1934 -
Pled Surround yourself with the best people you can find, delegate
authority, and don't interfere. Ronald Reagan 1911 - 2004
pleder Klog og virksom og fast, bekendt med alt opefter og med blikket vendt
nedefter, lad ham være og vare som minister. Goethe
plig The defect of equality is, that we only desire it with our superiors.
Henry Becque
plig Species does not evolve toward perfection. The weak always prevail
over the strong, simply because they are the majority and because they are
more crafty.Nietzsche