Haider fik måske knockoutpille, Ny obdukti~
Fra : Bo Warming

Dato : 25-10-08 12:41

Det hævdes, at Jörg Haider ikke drak. Spiritus blev kun indtaget med stort
mådehold. Alligevel hører vi om en meget høj promille. Særligt på grund af
hans politiske position er der risiko for, at spiritusprøven var forfalsket,
og at dette var mord.

Man har teknologi til at overtage styringen af en bil, så offeret intet kan
gøre.

Videre blev han fundet med en brækket nakke. Der siges at være almindelig
praksis, at når man begår attentat med biluheld, så placerer man en agent,
som straks skal være ved ulykkestedet, for at checke om målet stadig skulle
være i live. I så fald brækker man nakken på vedkommende. MVH, Ole G.

http://www.spiegel.de/international/europe/0,1518,586300,00.html
Haider's Widow Wants a New Autopsy
A day after Jörg Haider's protégé stepped down as leader of the far-right
Alliance for the Future of Austria -- having all but admitted that Haider
was gay -- reports emerge that the late politician's widow wants a new
autopsy to investigate his death.

AP
Jörg Haider died in a car accident in mid-October.
The body of Jörg Haider, late head of the far-right Alliance for the Future
of Austria (BZÖ), was pulled from a planned cremation last weekend at the
request of his widow, Claudia Haider, according to an Austrian newspaper
which says Mrs. Haider is unsatisfied with the official version of her
husband's death.

Haider died in a sudden car accident on October 11, less than two weeks
after his party was boosted in a contentious national election. He was
speeding, drunk, and had reportedly just seen Stefan Petzner, his political
protégé and rumored lover, at a gay bar. Petzner, 27, was abruptly sacked as
Haider's successor on Wednesday after a radio interview all but confirmed
the two men were lovers.

The Austrian paper Heute reported that Claudia Haider wanted a new autopsy
by doctors outside Austria. The paper cited senior members of BZÖ, who
suggested that Haider had been drugged.

Some forensic have experts wondered why there were no skid marks on the road
where Haider smashed his VW Phaeton and speculated he was unconscious at the
wheel. According to initial reports, Haider was travelling twice the speed
limit and his blood alcohol level was three times the legal limit.

But the party has also been in turmoil this week because Petzner, after
assuming his post as party chief, told Austrian radio on Wednesday that
Haider was "the man of my life" and that "we had a special relationship that
went far beyond friendship." He added that Claudia Haider "did not object"
to their friendship. He denied they were lovers, but the interview was a
scandal, and Petzner was forced to resign.

Public Contradictions

Haider was the charismatic and controversial governor of Carinthia, a
southern Austrian state, known for his anti-immigrant policies and
occasional pro-Nazi public statements. He spent a few months in the
international spotlight in 1999 and 2000 when his former far-right party,
the Freedom Party, shared power in Vienna. But he stepped down after
European governments protested his presence in a national coalition by
imposing diplomatic sanctions on Austria. It was the first time a European
Union government had suffered sanctions by other EU member states.

Ever since, Haider had been Austria's most famous provincial politician. His
new BZÖ party had just won 11 percent of the national vote in a
parliamentary election on September 28. But the far-right vote was split
between the BZÖ the Freedom Party -- currently headed by another onetime
Haider protégé, Christian Strache.

Haider's affair with Petzner was an open secret in Austria. Still, his death
prompted a nationwide outpouring of grief -- some Austrians said he was "our
Lady Di" -- and the apparent confirmation of Haider's bisexuality this week
roiled the BZÖ's conservative party base.

"It has been an open secret for years that Haider was gay, and most
Austrians would have preferred for it to remain a secret," a political
science professor called Reinhold Gärtner, at Innsbruck Univerity, told the
New York Times. "People are trying to turn Haider into a saint, and are
quickly forgetting that he was a right-wing xenophobe."

Elfriede Jelinek, Austria's 2004 Nobel laureate in literature, has responded
to Haider's death by posting a sarcastic account of it on her Web site.
Without naming Haider, it shows a photo of his funeral and meditates on the
nature of a "Redeemer." She speculates that the Redeemer's "favorite boy"
rang his mobile phone while the "Phaeton" sped through the night.

Jelinek draws on Goethe's Erlkönig, a famous poem about an evil spirit who
steals a young boy's life as his father "rides through night and wind."

msm -- with wire reports

Fra : mr

Dato : 25-10-08 22:44

"Bo Warming" <bwng@bwng.dk> skrev i en meddelelse
> [...]
>
> "It has been an open secret for years that Haider was gay, and most
> Austrians would have preferred for it to remain a secret," a political
> science professor called Reinhold Gärtner, at Innsbruck Univerity, told
> the New York Times. "People are trying to turn Haider into a saint, and
> are quickly forgetting that he was a right-wing xenophobe."
>
> Elfriede Jelinek, Austria's 2004 Nobel laureate in literature, has
> responded to Haider's death by posting a sarcastic account of it on her
> Web site. Without naming Haider, it shows a photo of his funeral and
> meditates on the nature of a "Redeemer." She speculates that the
> Redeemer's "favorite boy" rang his mobile phone while the "Phaeton" sped
> through the night.
>
> Jelinek draws on Goethe's Erlkönig, a famous poem about an evil spirit who
> steals a young boy's life as his father "rides through night and wind."

nøjsgtig samme pjat som da Diana legede med døden og døde. Teenage tøser der
sådan savnder den søøøøøde Diana og bruger deres vågne tid på pjat. Det
samme gør nu gamle mænd der savner Haider. Fint at de har noget at bruge
deres tid på mellem bleskift og hemmehjælp.

Fra : Bo Warming

Dato : 25-10-08 23:28

"mr" <mail@mail.dk> skrev i meddelelsen

> "Bo Warming" <bwng@bwng.dk> skrev i en meddelelse

> samme gør nu gamle mænd der savner Haider. Fint at de har noget at bruge
> deres tid på mellem bleskift og hemmehjælp.

Hvad er relevans af sidste 3 ord

Du spilder alles tid med at gå efter MAND EJ BOLD

HAr det nogen relevans om jeg er gammel eller om nogen SAVNER den østrigske
politiker.

Jeg gør ikke, har aldrig mødt ham.