Portraits from India
Fra : Vincent de Groot

Dato : 02-11-08 21:36

Hello,

today it was a rainy day here, I did not went out and compiled first
slide show of portraits from India:

(Flash & Sound)

http://www.photo-vinc.com/Galleries/people/Faces%20of%20India%20P1/slides.html

(just the slides)

http://www.photo-vinc.com/Galleries/people/Faces%20of%20India%20P1/index.htm

Feedback welcome,

Vinc

--

http://www.photo-vinc.com

Fra : ;o\)-max-

Dato : 03-11-08 09:50

"Vincent de Groot"
> Hello,
>
> today it was a rainy day here, I did not went out and compiled first
> slide show of portraits from India:
>

> Feedback welcome,
>
> Vinc

Nicely done Vince - I rarely photograph theese guys "holly men"
they are photogenic objects, but generally they are assholes. The
ones I have encountered seemed to have the ABBA song as their
mantra "money money money, it¨s a rich mans world". Hindu
temples or perhaps more correctly the Brahmin caste, do not
allow the "out caste" entry. That´s just my hang up. Your pics
are fine, looking forward to more. But you better post in the
correct group - dk.fritid.foto.billedsnak -
-max-