Israel expected to bomb Iran, French forei~
Fra : LOVE Europe HATE the~

Dato : 06-10-08 02:15

The French foreign minister Bernard Kouchner has said Israel is
expected to launch a military strike on Iran before it acquires a
nuclear bomb, and urged the Jewish state to hold back in favour of
sanctions.

"I know that some people in Israel and in the army are preparing a
military solution or not a solution but a military attack. I don’t
know. This is not according to my opinion the solution,” Mr Kouchner
told the Israeli daily Ha’aretz in an interview published Sunday,
adding that he did not believe Iran acquiring a nuclear weapon would
give it any “immunity” from attack.

"First, because you will eat them before. And this is the danger.
Because Israel has always said that it will not wait for the bomb to
be ready. I think that they [the Iranians] know. Everybody knows,” he
said.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/3139652/Israel-expected-to-bomb-Iran-French-foreign-minister-says.html

Newcomer Israel has made a lot of friends in that part of the world
already hasn't it. Here's to the future, LMWAO.

Fra : ±DoügßÇ

Dato : 09-10-08 16:39

"LOVE Europe HATE the EU" <xtyryyetytryey@googlemail.com> wrote in
message
[...]

Here's to the future, may Israel burn, blast and beat the islamonazi
pigs back into the 14th century where they belong.