As a percentage of world inhabitants, the ~
Fra : St Georges Day April~

Dato : 26-09-08 03:15

As a percentage of world inhabitants, the white population will
plummet to a single digit (9.76%) by 2060 from a high-water mark of
27.98% in 1950.

The big population story of the 21st Century is shaping up to be the
status reversal of whites and blacks and the Indian baby boom. A side
bar will be the single digit minority role that whites will assume. Of
the 7 population groups studied, only whites are projected to sustain
an absolute decline in numbers.

In 1950 whites and blacks were respectively 27.98% and 8.97% of world
population. By 2060 these figures will almost reverse as blacks surge
to 25.38% and whites shrink to 9.76%. From 2010 the white population
will decline while blacks will add 1.2 billion to their numbers. In
this time frame the the Indian subcontinent will gain 1.2 billion
people.

These groups and their governments will be looking for elbow room, and
the diminished presence of whites in Europe, and especially in the
relatively wide open spaces North America, will provide such an
opportunity. Specifically, countries like Canada, the United States,
Argentina, Brazil, Australia, New Zealand, and Russia can expect to be
pressured to accept collectively hundreds of millions of refugees from
India, and sub-Sahara Africa.

http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/8647/scan10005ci7.jpg

http://www.nationalpolicyinstitute.org/publications.php?b=population

Fra : RED@panix.com

Dato : 26-09-08 13:41

In misc.survivalism St Georges Day April 23rd <bbbbbdfgdfgdgddfg@googlemail.com> wrote:
> As a percentage of world inhabitants, the white population will
> plummet to a single digit (9.76%) by 2060 from a high-water mark of
> 27.98% in 1950.

White women are lousy in bed. Give me a nice Korean babe any day. Or a
fun black chick with a thin waist, big tits and a nice ass.

White women are ugly, with thin lips. White women abort their babies.

White women are all uptight about sex.

Is it a surprise that Real Men don't fuck white women? They are
physically and culturally inferior.

Fra : ZerkonX

Dato : 26-09-08 16:11

On Fri, 26 Sep 2008 12:41:08 +0000, RED wrote:

> White women are lousy in bed.

To a REAL MAN, no woman is lousy in bed.