Amy Weinhaus Allowed Politically Incorrect~
Fra : St Georges Day April~

Dato : 10-06-08 08:55

Amy Winehouse Allowed Politically Incorrect Rant
by Ian Mosley

What happens when a British pop singer gets stoned out of her mind and
starts gibbering out a long string of racial epithets that would get
anyone else a prison stretch under Britain’s draconian Race Relations
Act? Well, if you’re a Jewish pop star like Amy Winehouse–not a bloody
thing.

According to the Israeli newspaper Ha’aretz (and not reported much of
anywhere else) “A video showing British singer Amy Winehouse singing a
racist chant and apparently surrounded by drug paraphernalia has been
released by the [London-based] News of The World tabloid… In the home
footage, filmed by the Grammy Award-winning singer’s husband Blake
Fielder-Civic, Winehouse sings a racist football chant to the tune of
the British children’s song ‘Heads, Shoulders, Knees and Toes’. In
place of the conventional words, however, Winehouse sings with a
friend: ‘Blacks, pakis, gooks and nips.’ The clip shows a coffee table
in the background upon which six cigarette lighters are resting,
alongside a substance which looks like heroin on a foil….According to
the British tabloid, it received the video from a friend of the 24-
year-old singer’s, who also handed over a number of photographs in
which Winehouse is seen apparently taking drugs with Fielder-Civic.”

If you have any illusion that these laws really aren’t enforced or
that they wouldn’t punish a woman for a thought crime, consider what
happened in France recently. World famous actress Bridgette Bardot was
recently fined for offending Third World invaders in her native
France. An article in the Augusta Chronicle reports “Facts are facts.
Lies are lies. Mistakes are mistakes. But what is a ‘wrong’ opinion?
Ask officials in France, who regularly punish people for thinking and
saying the ‘wrong’ things. Former film star Brigitte Bardot is the
latest victim of the Thought Police. She’s been criminally convicted
of saying the wrong things about Muslims in France…. She was fined
$23,325, and ordered to pay an anti-racism group another $1,555 ...
(for saying she is) ‘tired of being led by the nose by this population
(the Muslims in France) that is destroying us, destroying our country
by imposing its acts.’”

Do I really need to add that Scotland Yard and the London
Metropolitian Police have shown a passionate disinterest in opening
any kind of investigation either into Amy’s politically incorrect and
(in Britain) illegal speech or the on-camera drug use? The Jews seem
to have stolen Harry Potter’s cloak of invisibility and dropped it
over Amy Winehouse a long time ago. At least the authorities don’t
seem to see her. Why hasn’t she been pulled over and thrown in prison
for drug use? If Mel Gibson could be booked for drunk driving, why not
Amy Winehouse for illegal drugs?

Britain is notorious for checkbook journalism, so I imagine those
tapes set the News of the World back a few quid. With “friends” like
that willing to sell her out, literally, Amy doesn’t need any enemies.
Winehouse recently released an album of Hanukkah songs. No, I’m not
making that up. A recent song of hers was entitled “Rehab.” Not joking
about that either.

The Ha’aretz article notes: “Fielder-Civic, 26, is currently in jail
facing trial for Grievous Bodily Harm, in addition to conspiracy to
pervert the course of justice. In another section of the video he asks
Winehouse to perform a sex act on him in the public stairwell of a
hotel.” Ah, what reverence the Jewish people display for the
institution of marriage!

The Jews are some pretty filthy people. Why do we let them rule us?

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php/amy-winehouse-allowed-politically-incorrect-496883.html

Fra : S. A. Thomsen

Dato : 10-06-08 16:12

On Tue, 10 Jun 2008 07:55:23 -0700 (PDT), St Georges Day April 23rd
<bbbbbdfgdfgdgddfg@googlemail.com> wrote:

<snip nazi-crap>

PLONK

Fra : GeekBoy

Dato : 10-06-08 19:14

On Tue, 10 Jun 2008 17:11:41 +0200, S. A. Thomsen wrote:

> On Tue, 10 Jun 2008 07:55:23 -0700 (PDT), St Georges Day April 23rd
> <bbbbbdfgdfgdgddfg@googlemail.com> wrote:
>
> <snip nazi-crap>
>
> PLONK
PLONK deez nutz , racist turd world shit skinned fucker.

Fra : doomella

Dato : 10-06-08 12:48

Tryin' to get arrested?

Fra : pinknebulous

Dato : 11-06-08 12:22

"St Georges Day April 23rd" <bbbbbdfgdfgdgddfg@googlemail.com> wrote in
message
Amy Winehouse Allowed Politically Incorrect Rant
by Ian Mosley

What happens when a British pop singer gets stoned out of her mind and
starts gibbering out a long string of racial epithets that would get
anyone else a prison stretch under Britain’s draconian Race Relations
Act?

Trinity Church calls with a job offer. That's what happens.

Fra : charley

Dato : 11-06-08 08:43

> [...]
> Amy Winehouse for illegal drugs?
>
> Britain is notorious for checkbook journalism, so I imagine those
> tapes set the News of the World back a few quid. With “friends” like
> that willing to sell her out, literally, Amy doesn’t need any enemies.
> Winehouse recently released an album of Hanukkah songs. No, I’m not
> making that up. A recent song of hers was entitled “Rehab.” Not joking
> about that either.
>
> The Ha’aretz article notes: “Fielder-Civic, 26, is currently in jail
> facing trial for Grievous Bodily Harm, in addition to conspiracy to
> pervert the course of justice. In another section of the video he asks
> Winehouse to perform a sex act on him in the public stairwell of a
> hotel.” Ah, what reverence the Jewish people display for the
> institution of marriage!
>
> The Jews are some pretty filthy people. Why do we let them rule us?

Come on stop it with the anti Jew stuff. Jews aren't the problem,
radical Islam is. Jews want to live a free and non violent life.
Radical muslims want to chop off your head for wanting to go to a
movie. I listened to a podcast on Itunes about a town in Iraq and its
people were being held hostage by Al Qaeda. AQ wanted the women in
burkas, they weren't allowed to go to movies or drink(some of them
admitted to drinking) and if they didn't like you they'd kill you.
Well the Iraqi's and US went in and routed AQ. So they interviewed
both Shia and Sunni that lived in this town and the common theme was
they didn't want to be ruled by zealots. So tell me, what Jew is a
zealot? Turn your hatred to those who want to stifle your freedoms
nitwit.

Fra : pinknebulous

Dato : 11-06-08 18:50

"charley" <varrick57@aol.com> wrote in message
> [...]
>
> http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php/amy-winehouse-allowed-...

Come on stop it with the anti Jew stuff. Jews aren't the problem,
radical Islam is. Jews want to live a free and non violent life.
Radical muslims want to chop off your head for wanting to go to a
movie. I listened to a podcast on Itunes about a town in Iraq and its
people were being held hostage by Al Qaeda. AQ wanted the women in
burkas, they weren't allowed to go to movies or drink(some of them
admitted to drinking) and if they didn't like you they'd kill you.
Well the Iraqi's and US went in and routed AQ. So they interviewed
both Shia and Sunni that lived in this town and the common theme was
they didn't want to be ruled by zealots. So tell me, what Jew is a
zealot? Turn your hatred to those who want to stifle your freedoms

Well said. I really don't get the misguided hatred.

Fra : The Starmaker

Dato : 12-06-08 03:01

On Wed, 11 Jun 2008 17:50:27 GMT, "pinknebulous"
<pinknebulous@yahoo.com> wrote:

> [...]
>
>Come on stop it with the anti Jew stuff. Jews aren't the problem,
>radical Islam is. Jews want to live a free and non violent life.
>Radical muslims want to chop off your head for wanting to go to a
>movie. I listened to a podcast on Itunes about a town in Iraq and its
>people were being held hostage by Al Qaeda. AQ wanted the women in
>burkas, they weren't allowed to go to movies or drink(some of them
>admitted to drinking) and if they didn't like you they'd kill you.
>Well the Iraqi's and US went in and routed AQ. So they interviewed
>both Shia and Sunni that lived in this town and the common theme was
>they didn't want to be ruled by zealots. So tell me, what Jew is a
>zealot? Turn your hatred to those who want to stifle your freedoms
>nitwit.
>
>Well said. I really don't get the misguided hatred.

Misguided? I think the poster *knows* what direction he's pointing to
and doesn't need anybody to *guide* him to a different direction.
That is called "stifling" his freedom in my book.

If it's pointed to anyone else, it's Fine, isn't it? But the minute
it's pointed to a Jew, all of a sudden---the taboo police show up!

Don't come into to this country saying "Never Again" if you just going
to continue with this "Kosher thing"....

and when you ask why did they want to eliminate and entire "race",
it's because of your FUCKIN ATTITUDE!

The Starmaker

Fra : pinknebulous

Dato : 12-06-08 05:49

"The Starmaker" <starmaker@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message
> [...]
>>
>>Come on stop it with the anti Jew stuff. Jews aren't the problem,
>>radical Islam is. Jews want to live a free and non violent life.
>>Radical muslims want to chop off your head for wanting to go to a
>>movie. I listened to a podcast on Itunes about a town in Iraq and its
>>people were being held hostage by Al Qaeda. AQ wanted the women in
>>burkas, they weren't allowed to go to movies or drink(some of them
>>admitted to drinking) and if they didn't like you they'd kill you.
>>Well the Iraqi's and US went in and routed AQ. So they interviewed
>>both Shia and Sunni that lived in this town and the common theme was
>>they didn't want to be ruled by zealots. So tell me, what Jew is a
>>zealot? Turn your hatred to those who want to stifle your freedoms
>>nitwit.
>>
>>Well said. I really don't get the misguided hatred.

Shut up, Davila.

Fra : The Starmaker

Dato : 12-06-08 07:11

On Thu, 12 Jun 2008 04:48:43 GMT, "pinknebulous"

WHOOT!

Fra : The Starmaker

Dato : 12-06-08 07:30

On Thu, 12 Jun 2008 04:48:43 GMT, "pinknebulous"
<pinknebulous@yahoo.com> wrote:

>"The Starmaker" <starmaker@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message
>> On Wed, 11 Jun 2008 17:50:27 GMT, "pinknebulous"
>> <pinknebulous@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"charley" <varrick57@aol.com> wrote in message

>>>Come on stop it with the anti Jew stuff. Jews aren't the problem,
>>>radical Islam is. Jews want to live a free and non violent life.
>>>Radical muslims want to chop off your head for wanting to go to a
>>>movie. I listened to a podcast on Itunes about a town in Iraq and its
>>>people were being held hostage by Al Qaeda. AQ wanted the women in
>>>burkas, they weren't allowed to go to movies or drink(some of them
>>>admitted to drinking) and if they didn't like you they'd kill you.
>>>Well the Iraqi's and US went in and routed AQ. So they interviewed
>>>both Shia and Sunni that lived in this town and the common theme was
>>>they didn't want to be ruled by zealots. So tell me, what Jew is a
>>>zealot? Turn your hatred to those who want to stifle your freedoms
>>>nitwit.
>>>--------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>
>>>Well said. I really don't get the misguided hatred.
>>>

>> Misguided? I think the poster *knows*
>
>Shut up, Davila.

Dust in homes consists of human skin cells, plant pollen, human and
animal hairs, textile fibers, paper fibers, minerals from outdoor soil
and dust, and many other materials which may be found in the local
environment.[1] The precise composition of domestic dust can vary
widely:
The quantity and composition of house dust varies greatly with
seasonal and environmental factors such as the surroundings, exchange
of outside air, age of the house, building materials and their
condition, and the quantity of furniture and carpets, as well as their
state of preservation. It varies further with ventilation and heating
systems, cleaning habits, activities of the occupants or users of a
room, etc. House dust consists of inorganic and organic matter, yet
the relative proportions of these components may vary considerably. On
the other hand, house dust from residences of animal owners with worn
out carpets may consist nearly completely of organic material. The
proportion of organic matter in 318 house dust samples was found to
vary between <5% and >95% (Butte and Walker, 1994). Fergusson et al.
(1986) reported the organic content of house dust from 11 homes in
Christchurch, New Zealand, to be within the range from 25.7% to 41.5%.
Floor dust from seven Danish offices had a mean organic fraction of
33% (Mølhave et al., 2000).[2]

According to the German Environmental Survey, approximately 6
mg/m²/day of house dust is formed in private households,[3] depending
primarily on the amount of time spent at home. Nearly 1000 dust
particles per square centimeter settle on domestic surfaces every
hour.[1] Some dust consists of human skin; it is estimated that the
entire outer layer of skin is shed every day or two at a rate of 7
million skin flakes per minute, which corresponds to a mass emission
rate of about 20 mg/minute.[4]

Insects and other small fauna found in houses have their own subtle
interactions with dust that may have adverse impact on the health of
its regular occupants. Thus, in many climates it is wise to keep a
modicum of airflow going through a house, by keeping doors and windows
open or at least slightly ajar. In colder climates, it is essential to
manage dust and airflow, since the climate encourages occupants to
seal even the smallest air gaps, and thus eliminate any possibility of
fresh air entering.

House dust mites are on all surfaces and even suspended in air. Dust
mites feed on minute particles of organic matter, the main constituent
of house dust. They excrete enzymes to digest dust particles; these
enzymes and their feces, in turn, become part of house dust and can
provoke allergic reactions in humans. Dust mites flourish in the
fibers of bedding, furniture, and carpets.

The particles that make up house dust can easily become airborne, so
care must be exercised when removing dust, as the activity intended to
sanitize or remove dust may make it airborne. One way to repel dust is
with some kind of electrical charge, but house dust can be removed by
many methods, including wiping, swiping, or sweeping by hand, or with
a dust cloth, sponge, feather duster, or broom, or by suction by a
vacuum cleaner or air filter. The device being used traps the dust;
however, some may become airborne and come to settle in the cleaner's
lungs, thus making the activity somewhat hazardous. "Dust bunnies" are
little clumps of fluff that form when sufficient dust accumulates.
Dust is known to worsen hay fever.

Pink, why don't you grab a towel and clean the dust in your house. I
hope I've given you enough information on dust to give you OCD.

(not unless you already have ocd)
(and in case you do that dust info should give you an anxiety attack)

I'm just trying to get you up all night dusting to death.

Did you know the faster you think the faster your eyes blink?

Fra : pinknebulous

Dato : 12-06-08 14:23

> [...]
> many methods, including wiping, swiping, or sweeping by hand, or with
> a dust cloth, sponge, feather duster, or broom, or by suction by a
> vacuum cleaner or air filter. The device being used traps the dust;
> however, some may become airborne and come to settle in the cleaner's
> lungs, thus making the activity somewhat hazardous. "Dust bunnies" are
> little clumps of fluff that form when sufficient dust accumulates.
> Dust is known to worsen hay fever.
>

> Pink, why don't you grab a towel and clean the dust in your house. I
> hope I've given you enough information on dust to give you OCD.
>
> (not unless you already have ocd)
> (and in case you do that dust info should give you an anxiety attack)
>
> I'm just trying to get you up all night dusting to death.
>
> Did you know the faster you think the faster your eyes blink?

Big trouble, Davila!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fra : The Starmaker

Dato : 12-06-08 17:12

On Thu, 12 Jun 2008 13:22:59 GMT, "pinknebulous"

Go bat an eyelash, Bimbo!

Fra : pinknebulous

Dato : 12-06-08 20:45

> [...]
>>> many methods, including wiping, swiping, or sweeping by hand, or with
>>> a dust cloth, sponge, feather duster, or broom, or by suction by a
>>> vacuum cleaner or air filter. The device being used traps the dust;
>>> however, some may become airborne and come to settle in the cleaner's
>>> lungs, thus making the activity somewhat hazardous. "Dust bunnies" are
>>> little clumps of fluff that form when sufficient dust accumulates.
>>> Dust is known to worsen hay fever.
>>>

>>> Pink, why don't you grab a towel and clean the dust in your house. I
>>> hope I've given you enough information on dust to give you OCD.
>>>
>>> (not unless you already have ocd)
>>> (and in case you do that dust info should give you an anxiety attack)
>>>
>>> I'm just trying to get you up all night dusting to death.
>>>
>>> Did you know the faster you think the faster your eyes blink?
>>
>>Big trouble, Davila!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck off, old man!!!!!!

Fra : The Starmaker

Dato : 12-06-08 21:05

On Thu, 12 Jun 2008 19:44:43 GMT, "pinknebulous"
<pinknebulous@yahoo.com> wrote:

>"The Starmaker" <starmaker@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message
>> On Thu, 12 Jun 2008 13:22:59 GMT, "pinknebulous"
>> <pinknebulous@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"The Starmaker" <starmaker@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message

>>>Big trouble, Davila!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>>>

>> Go bat an eyelash, Bimbo!
>
>Fuck off, old man!!!!!!

I think your doorbell is ringing, better take off your stiletto shoes,
what will people think of you?

Fra : pinknebulous

Dato : 14-06-08 03:05

> On Thu, 12 Jun 2008 19:44:43 GMT, "pinknebulous"
> <pinknebulous@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

>>"The Starmaker" <starmaker@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message

>>> Go bat an eyelash, Bimbo!
>>
>>Fuck off, old man!!!!!!
>>

> I think your doorbell is ringing,

It's Barack sneaking over for a smoke.

>better take off your stiletto shoes,
> what will people think of you?

They'll think "Thank God she's finally out of those damn New Balance
sneakers and is back to wearing heels and wedges and sling backs, oh my."

Fra : charley

Dato : 11-06-08 08:46

On Jun 11, 7:22 am, "pinknebulous" <pinknebul...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "St Georges Day April 23rd" <bbbbbdfgdfgdgd...@googlemail.com> wrote in
> messagenews:649b166b-b463-4a80-ad58-37eb78f68798@25g2000hsx.googlegroups.com...
> Amy Winehouse Allowed Politically Incorrect Rant
> by Ian Mosley
>
> What happens when a British pop singer gets stoned out of her mind and
> starts gibbering out a long string of racial epithets that would get
> anyone else a prison stretch under Britain’s draconian Race Relations
> Act?
>
> Trinity Church calls with a job offer. That's what happens.

You know it's sad that some people want to blame Jews for everything
when the problem is not the Jews. They are a convenient scapegoat.
The real problem are the jihadists in today's world. You pick out the
top 10 wealthiest people in the world or the US and none of them are
probably Jews. Murdoch, Pickens, Trump, Forbes, Warren Buffet, Icahn
and many more. Nothing I hate more than "jew haters."

Fra : pinknebulous

Dato : 11-06-08 18:45

On Jun 11, 7:22 am, "pinknebulous" <pinknebul...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "St Georges Day April 23rd" <bbbbbdfgdfgdgd...@googlemail.com> wrote in
> messagenews:649b166b-b463-4a80-ad58-37eb78f68798@25g2000hsx.googlegroups.com...
> Amy Winehouse Allowed Politically Incorrect Rant
> by Ian Mosley
>
> What happens when a British pop singer gets stoned out of her mind and
> starts gibbering out a long string of racial epithets that would get
> anyone else a prison stretch under Britain’s draconian Race Relations
> Act?
>
> Trinity Church calls with a job offer. That's what happens.

You know it's sad that some people want to blame Jews for everything
when the problem is not the Jews. They are a convenient scapegoat.
The real problem are the jihadists in today's world. You pick out the
top 10 wealthiest people in the world or the US and none of them are
probably Jews. Murdoch, Pickens, Trump, Forbes, Warren Buffet, Icahn
and many more. Nothing I hate more than "jew haters."

You're right. None of the wealthiest people are Jews.

Fra : David Eduardo

Dato : 11-06-08 19:44

"pinknebulous" <pinknebulous@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> "charley" <varrick57@aol.com> wrote in message
> On Jun 11, 7:22 am, "pinknebulous" <pinknebul...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> "St Georges Day April 23rd" <bbbbbdfgdfgdgd...@googlemail.com> wrote in
>> messagenews:649b166b-b463-4a80-ad58-37eb78f68798@25g2000hsx.googlegroups.com...
>> Amy Winehouse Allowed Politically Incorrect Rant
>> by Ian Mosley
>>
>> What happens when a British pop singer gets stoned out of her mind and
>> starts gibbering out a long string of racial epithets that would get
>> anyone else a prison stretch under Britain’s draconian Race Relations
>> Act?
>>
>> Trinity Church calls with a job offer. That's what happens.
>
> You know it's sad that some people want to blame Jews for everything
> when the problem is not the Jews. They are a convenient scapegoat.
> The real problem are the jihadists in today's world. You pick out the
> top 10 wealthiest people in the world or the US and none of them are
> probably Jews. Murdoch, Pickens, Trump, Forbes, Warren Buffet, Icahn
> and many more. Nothing I hate more than "jew haters."
>
> You're right. None of the wealthiest people are Jews.

No, they are not.

1.. Warren Buffett
2.. Carlos Slim Helu
3.. William Gates III
4.. Lakshmi Mittal
5.. Mukesh Ambani
6.. Anil Ambani
7.. Ingvar Kamprad
8.. KP Singh
9.. Oleg Deripaska
10.. Karl Albrecht

Fra : The Starmaker

Dato : 11-06-08 22:19

On Wed, 11 Jun 2008 17:45:23 GMT, "pinknebulous"
<pinknebulous@yahoo.com> wrote:

>"charley" <varrick57@aol.com> wrote in message
>On Jun 11, 7:22 am, "pinknebulous" <pinknebul...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> "St Georges Day April 23rd" <bbbbbdfgdfgdgd...@googlemail.com> wrote in
>> messagenews:649b166b-b463-4a80-ad58-37eb78f68798@25g2000hsx.googlegroups.com...
>> Amy Winehouse Allowed Politically Incorrect Rant
>> by Ian Mosley
>>
>> What happens when a British pop singer gets stoned out of her mind and
>> starts gibbering out a long string of racial epithets that would get
>> anyone else a prison stretch under Britain’s draconian Race Relations
>> Act?
>>
>> Trinity Church calls with a job offer. That's what happens.
>
>You know it's sad that some people want to blame Jews for everything
>when the problem is not the Jews. They are a convenient scapegoat.
>The real problem are the jihadists in today's world. You pick out the
>top 10 wealthiest people in the world or the US and none of them are
>probably Jews. Murdoch, Pickens, Trump, Forbes, Warren Buffet, Icahn
>and many more. Nothing I hate more than "jew haters."
>
>You're right. None of the wealthiest people are Jews.

That's because in the corporate world there is a glass ceiling for
Jewish people. Just as in the William Morris Agency in the corporate
level non-Jews are not allowed in...

The truth is, if a business Jewish person becomes one of the top
wealthiest, it's most likely by a criminal enterprise.

The Starmaker

Fra : charley

Dato : 11-06-08 17:43

On Jun 11, 2:44 pm, "David Eduardo" <da...@davideduardo.com> wrote:
> "pinknebulous" <pinknebul...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > "charley" <varric...@aol.com> wrote in message
> > On Jun 11, 7:22 am, "pinknebulous" <pinknebul...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >> "St Georges Day April 23rd" <bbbbbdfgdfgdgd...@googlemail.com> wrote in
> >> messagenews:649b166b-b463-4a80-ad58-37eb78f68798@25g2000hsx.googlegroups.com...
> >> Amy Winehouse Allowed Politically Incorrect Rant
> >> by Ian Mosley
>
> >> What happens when a British pop singer gets stoned out of her mind and
> >> starts gibbering out a long string of racial epithets that would get
> >> anyone else a prison stretch under Britain’s draconian Race Relations
> >> Act?
>
> >> Trinity Church calls with a job offer. That's what happens.
>
> > You know it's sad that some people want to blame Jews for everything
> > when the problem is not the Jews. They are a convenient scapegoat.
> > The real problem are the jihadists in today's world. You pick out the
> > top 10 wealthiest people in the world or the US and none of them are
> > probably Jews. Murdoch, Pickens, Trump, Forbes, Warren Buffet, Icahn
> > and many more. Nothing I hate more than "jew haters."
>
> > You're right. None of the wealthiest people are Jews.
>
> No, they are not.
>
> 1.. Warren Buffett
> 2.. Carlos Slim Helu
> 3.. William Gates III
> 4.. Lakshmi Mittal
> 5.. Mukesh Ambani
> 6.. Anil Ambani
> 7.. Ingvar Kamprad
> 8.. KP Singh
> 9.. Oleg Deripaska
> 10.. Karl Albrecht

Actually some muslims in dubai are more wealthy than any Jews. I
guess I'll never understand the hatred for Jews. Every group has some
bad folks.

Fra : pinknebulous

Dato : 12-06-08 02:03

On Jun 11, 2:44 pm, "David Eduardo" <da...@davideduardo.com> wrote:
> "pinknebulous" <pinknebul...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > "charley" <varric...@aol.com> wrote in message
> > On Jun 11, 7:22 am, "pinknebulous" <pinknebul...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >> "St Georges Day April 23rd" <bbbbbdfgdfgdgd...@googlemail.com> wrote in
> >> messagenews:649b166b-b463-4a80-ad58-37eb78f68798@25g2000hsx.googlegroups.com...
> >> Amy Winehouse Allowed Politically Incorrect Rant
> >> by Ian Mosley
>
> >> What happens when a British pop singer gets stoned out of her mind and
> >> starts gibbering out a long string of racial epithets that would get
> >> anyone else a prison stretch under Britain’s draconian Race Relations
> >> Act?
>
> >> Trinity Church calls with a job offer. That's what happens.
>
> > You know it's sad that some people want to blame Jews for everything
> > when the problem is not the Jews. They are a convenient scapegoat.
> > The real problem are the jihadists in today's world. You pick out the
> > top 10 wealthiest people in the world or the US and none of them are
> > probably Jews. Murdoch, Pickens, Trump, Forbes, Warren Buffet, Icahn
> > and many more. Nothing I hate more than "jew haters."
>
> > You're right. None of the wealthiest people are Jews.
>
> No, they are not.
>
> 1.. Warren Buffett
> 2.. Carlos Slim Helu
> 3.. William Gates III
> 4.. Lakshmi Mittal
> 5.. Mukesh Ambani
> 6.. Anil Ambani
> 7.. Ingvar Kamprad
> 8.. KP Singh
> 9.. Oleg Deripaska
> 10.. Karl Albrecht

>Actually some muslims in dubai are more wealthy than any Jews.

Exactly!

>guess I'll never understand the hatred for Jews. Every group has some
>bad folks.

Exactly!