Chinese Microphone - China Chinese Microph~
Fra : blog596@watchesblog.~

Dato : 23-04-08 05:59

Chinese Microphone - China Chinese Microphone Manufacturer

Chinese Microphone WebSite Link:
http://www.chinese-microphone.com/

China GuangZhou TianTuo Microphone Manufacturing Co., Ltd WebSite:
http://www.chinese-microphone.com/

Microphone Products are: Wireless Microphones, Conference Microphones,
Headset Microphones, and Lapel Microphones, interview microphones,
wired microphones, musical instrument microphones, drum microphones,
teaching microphones, recording microphones, computer's USB
microphones and microphone accessories and So on.

Mojo Pie -- Review of Oktava MK319 large condenser microphoneMain
Contents Forums Blogs LinksOktava MK319 captures a neutral, natural
sound By Tim Harbin, added December 16, 2003Of all the inexpensive
condenser microphones available to day, Oktava is t http://www.chinese-microphone.com/
he only manufacturer that doesn’t have ties to the Orient. Established
as a Russian radio factory in 1927, Oktava soon began to focus on the
production of acoustical-electrical transducers consisting of both
loudspeakers and dynamic microphones. In the 1950s, Oktava began
manufacturing successful copies of RCA ribbon mics for the Soviet
television and movie production industries. Today, Oktava is a major
producer of affordable ribbon and condenser microphones.The Oktava
MK319 is a large (28 mm) diaphragm cardioid pattern condenser
microphone that is essentially a repackaged version of the MK219. The
MK219 body rightfully gets a lot of criticism due to its boxy shape
negatively impacting the mic's sonics. So, Oktava put the insides of
the MK219 into a new mic body and the MK319 was born. The MK319
utilizes a -10 dB switch and a low-cut switch that reduces the mic's
sensitivity by 10 dB below 50 Hz. The mic usually sells in a soft
vinyl pouch with a stand adapter. The literature that comes with the

MK319 still reads “MK219?and lists the sensitivity as 10 mV/Pa and the
max SPL @ 1 kHz as > 140 dB. I recently picked up a couple and have
spent a considerable amount of time both listening to them and
examining their design. Before purchasing the MK319s, my friends at my
local Oktava dealer helped me set up a temporary listening station in
their pro audio room consisting of a pair of Audio-Technica
headphones, a Focusrite VoiceMaster Pro, and a pile of MK319s (seven
to http://www.chinese-microphone.com/ be exact). This allowed me to
compare them to determine any sonic variations that might exist due to
the inadequate quality control that low budget offshore microphones
are so famous for. To my surprise, there was little variation between
them and selecting two from the heap was just a tossup. Bear in mind
that the ones I tested were probably all from the same run, so
variations between manufacturing runs are still a possibility. At home
on the bench, I took each mic apart to examine its internal parts. The
capsule appears to be a copy of a Neumann design, similar to the one
found in most of the Chinese mics. One difference I did notice, even
before taking it apart, was that the capsule had a strange plastic
disc attached to both its front and back sides. Each disc has nine
holes symmetrically placed around it. I'm not sure what the purpose of
this disc is. Some say it improves the higher frequencies, but it may
just simply be there to help protect the diaphragm. As I examined the
electronics, I immediately discovered that the low-cut and -10 dB
switches were reed switches rather than the mechanical slide switches
normally used on mics in this price range. The significance is that
reed switches operate magnetically and have no sliding contacts to
wear out. Reed switches also are hermetically sealed in a gas filled
tube, and thus totally isolated from the outside environment. These
two things prov

ide a long switch life. If you've ever flipped one of those cheap
slide switches only to find it had become faulty or intermittent,
you'll understand why this is such a big deal to me. I traced out the
circuit and found that it functions similar to the oneused in the
MK012s. One exception, however, is that the MK319 uses an output
transformer and provides a true differential output. (Incidentally,
theMK012 does not have a true balanced output.)In most of the
transformer-coupled Chinese mics, the low quality output transformer
has always been a major weakn http://www.chinese-microphone.com/ ess
of their design. According to Scott Dorsey, who is quite knowledgeable
about Oktava mics, this is not true of the MK319. Over at the
rec.audio.pro group at usenet, Scott said, "I was kind of surprised
that the transformer in those (Oktava MK219/319) mics actually sounds
pretty good, and measures well on the bench." As to the Chinese mics,
Scott said, "The transformer rings. The core is poorly made; the
windings are poorly wrapped. You put a square wave in, what comes out
isn't square." Like the newer MK012s, the printed circuit board and
its components are lacquer coated to resist moisture and prevent
noise. The electronic components appear to be consistent between the
two mics I have, and even though the quality of some components could
be improved, none of the parts are what I would call shoddy. For my
listening test at home, I used my Aardvark Q10 with its built-in
preamplifiers, and a Blue Cranberry microphone cable. I listened to
the results through some decent headphones and a pair of KRK Rokit
monitors. I tried the MK319 on a few acoustic instruments, and it
always performed well without the ha

rshness usually associated with low cost large diaphragm Chinese
microphones. Although it sounded neutral, I could still detect a
little "color" that isn’t there when using small diaphragm condensers.
Another thing I noticed was that it isn't near http://www.chinese-microphone..com/
ly as picky about placement in front of an acoustic instrument as its
MK012 sibling. This would suggest that the MK319 has a wider polar
pattern. Next, I tested the MK319 on both male and female vocals,
comparing it to identical clips made using a Studio Projects B3, C1,
and a Cascade M20 with the "Scott Dorsey mod." Here, the B3, C1, and
M20 imparted their own color to the sound, but the MK319 didn't seem
to add anything at all. Now, before you get the idea that the MK319 is
dull and boring, rest assured that it's not. There is a clarity in the
lower mids. This low-mid clarity and smooth, unhyped upper end is
where the MK319 shines. In the USA, the official reseller of Oktava
mics is Oktava USA. The Sound Room is not an authorized reseller but
buys Oktava mics from its Russian sources and imports them to the USA.
The Bottom Line: The Oktava MK319 is a versatile mic with somewhat
neutral sonics. Contrary to popular myth, the MK319 is not a dark
sounding mic. Street prices vary. Try it out before you buy.Link
relating to this review: Oktava Sound RoomTim Harbin is your average
musician/tech-geek/studio engineer wannabe. You can contact him at
flatpicker@comcast.net. copyright 2003 langer. all rights reserved.

Wholesale Chinese Microphone