'Far-Right Dutch' Filmmaker Geert Wilders ~
Fra : â—„ iamthewitness.co~

Dato : 29-03-08 11:25

'Far-right Dutch' Filmmaker Geert Wilders is in actuality a Jewish
shill.

Although 'a Catholic', he has admired Israel many times, which he had
previously visited "about 40 times". He claims that people can "work
for their money" there, unlike in the Netherlands. He has experienced
a special feeling of solidarity, which he had not experienced in any
other country before and he "would like to move there". Most of his
wives - since he had several, I don't know the details have been
Jewesses; several even from "Israel." People from his former People`s
Party for Freedom and Democracy have pointed out several times that
they suspect Wilders is being instructed by the Israeli Embassy in the
Netherlands. He has denied the allegations, but when he was a member
of the party, he had an employee who came directly from the Israeli
Embassy. There have been official parliamentary questions and
questioning
sessions concerning Geert Wilders' frequent visits to the Israeli
embassy.

Due to death threats, Wilders is constantly under protection.

Fra : Ruud

Dato : 29-03-08 19:35

"? iamthewitness.com ?" <dfgsdgt546456rtg@googlemail.com> wrote in message
> 'Far-right Dutch' Filmmaker Geert Wilders is in actuality a Jewish
> shill.
>
> Although 'a Catholic', he has admired Israel many times, which he had
> previously visited "about 40 times". He claims that people can "work
> for their money" there, unlike in the Netherlands. He has experienced
> a special feeling of solidarity, which he had not experienced in any
> other country before and he "would like to move there". Most of his
> wives - since he had several, I don't know the details have been
> Jewesses; several even from "Israel." People from his former People`s
> Party for Freedom and Democracy have pointed out several times that
> they suspect Wilders is being instructed by the Israeli Embassy in the
> Netherlands. He has denied the allegations, but when he was a member
> of the party, he had an employee who came directly from the Israeli
> Embassy. There have been official parliamentary questions and
> questioning
> sessions concerning Geert Wilders' frequent visits to the Israeli
> embassy.
>
> Due to death threats, Wilders is constantly under protection.

Old public secret. It's not Israel but an Israeli group. The dutch secret
service knows which. We can expect them to blow his cover at any time as he
did not comply with the requests of the Dutch kabinet. He also is expected
to be ousted from the parliamentary commission who monitors the service.

Fra : René Peters

Dato : 29-03-08 19:57

"Ruud" <andri591@planet,nl> schreef in bericht

> "? iamthewitness.com ?" <dfgsdgt546456rtg@googlemail.com> wrote in message
>> 'Far-right Dutch' Filmmaker Geert Wilders is in actuality a Jewish
>> shill.
>>
>> Although 'a Catholic', he has admired Israel many times, which he had
>> previously visited "about 40 times". He claims that people can "work
>> for their money" there, unlike in the Netherlands. He has experienced
>> a special feeling of solidarity, which he had not experienced in any
>> other country before and he "would like to move there". Most of his
>> wives - since he had several, I don't know the details have been
>> Jewesses; several even from "Israel." People from his former People`s
>> Party for Freedom and Democracy have pointed out several times that
>> they suspect Wilders is being instructed by the Israeli Embassy in the
>> Netherlands. He has denied the allegations, but when he was a member
>> of the party, he had an employee who came directly from the Israeli
>> Embassy. There have been official parliamentary questions and
>> questioning
>> sessions concerning Geert Wilders' frequent visits to the Israeli
>> embassy.
>>
>> Due to death threats, Wilders is constantly under protection.
>
> Old public secret. It's not Israel but an Israeli group. The dutch secret
> service knows which. We can expect them to blow his cover at any time as
> he did not comply with the requests of the Dutch kabinet. He also is
> expected to be ousted from the parliamentary commission who monitors the
> service.

Our Ruud is trying to be interesting by talking in an international group,
but nevertheless he spread out the same incohorent nonsens as we know him in
nl.politiek.
By the way, Wilders has lived in Israel where he worked for two years. In
the meantime he also visited this country 40 times. So it's not only just a
group but a more grounded passion.

Fra : Barbarossa

Dato : 29-03-08 20:58

"René Peters" <rkcpeters@chello.nl> schreef in bericht

> "Ruud" <andri591@planet,nl> schreef in bericht
>>
>> "? iamthewitness.com ?" <dfgsdgt546456rtg@googlemail.com> wrote in
>> message
>>> 'Far-right Dutch' Filmmaker Geert Wilders is in actuality a Jewish
>>> shill.
>>>
>>> Although 'a Catholic', he has admired Israel many times, which he had
>>> previously visited "about 40 times". He claims that people can "work
>>> for their money" there, unlike in the Netherlands. He has experienced
>>> a special feeling of solidarity, which he had not experienced in any
>>> other country before and he "would like to move there". Most of his
>>> wives - since he had several, I don't know the details have been
>>> Jewesses; several even from "Israel." People from his former People`s
>>> Party for Freedom and Democracy have pointed out several times that
>>> they suspect Wilders is being instructed by the Israeli Embassy in the
>>> Netherlands. He has denied the allegations, but when he was a member
>>> of the party, he had an employee who came directly from the Israeli
>>> Embassy. There have been official parliamentary questions and
>>> questioning
>>> sessions concerning Geert Wilders' frequent visits to the Israeli
>>> embassy.
>>>
>>> Due to death threats, Wilders is constantly under protection.
>>
>> Old public secret. It's not Israel but an Israeli group. The dutch secret
>> service knows which. We can expect them to blow his cover at any time as
>> he did not comply with the requests of the Dutch kabinet. He also is
>> expected to be ousted from the parliamentary commission who monitors the
>> service.
>>

> Our Ruud is trying to be interesting by talking in an international group,
> but nevertheless he spread out the same incohorent nonsens as we know him
> in nl.politiek.
> By the way, Wilders has lived in Israel where he worked for two years. In
> the meantime he also visited this country 40 times. So it's not only just
> a group but a more grounded passion.

The left should admire Israel far more than it does. Gays aren't executed
there and
women not stoned to death. It is the only civilized country in de ME.

Kind Regards,
Barbarossa

Fra : Anneke.A

Dato : 29-03-08 21:51

"Barbarossa" <fa073505@skynet.be> wrote in message

> "René Peters" <rkcpeters@chello.nl> schreef in bericht
>>
>> "Ruud" <andri591@planet,nl> schreef in bericht

>>> Old public secret. It's not Israel but an Israeli group. The dutch
>>> secret service knows which. We can expect them to blow his cover at any
>>> time as he did not comply with the requests of the Dutch kabinet. He
>>> also is expected to be ousted from the parliamentary commission who
>>> monitors the service.
>>>

>> Our Ruud is trying to be interesting by talking in an international
>> group, but nevertheless he spread out the same incohorent nonsens as we
>> know him in nl.politiek.
>> By the way, Wilders has lived in Israel where he worked for two years. In
>> the meantime he also visited this country 40 times. So it's not only just
>> a group but a more grounded passion.
>
> The left should admire Israel far more than it does. Gays aren't executed
> there and
> women not stoned to death. It is the only civilized country in de ME.

There are civilized people all over the ME. However like here there are
jackasses as well. The mere feat of getting through Israeli customs 40 times
is something most Israeli's will never achieve by their fortieth. The cost
of travel and stay is telling as well. To be able to fork over that kind of
cash year after year means that some form of external finance would be in
place. I agree that political payback will happen in one form or another.
Courtesy of the dutch government. Not to hurt Israel, but the financiers
without regard of their being foreign or local.

Fra : ‹ŽGoyfire Radio‹ "W~

Dato : 29-03-08 15:13

On Mar 29, 7:57 pm, "Barbarossa" <fa073...@skynet.be> wrote:
> The left should admire Israel far more than it does. Gays aren't executed
> there and
> women not stoned to death. It is the only civilized country in de ME.
>
> Kind Regards,
> Barbarossa

Muslims wrap women up to the eyeballs and Jews strip them down to
thongs. Same sexism different semite.

Fra : MikeinCamden@aol.com

Dato : 29-03-08 18:28

On 29 Mar, 10:25, â—„ iamthewitness.com â–º
<dfgsdgt546456...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> 'Far-right Dutch' Filmmaker Geert Wilders is in actuality a Jewish
> shill.
>
> Although 'a Catholic', he has admired Israel many times, which he had
> previously visited "about 40 times". He claims that people can "work
> for their money" there, unlike in the Netherlands. He has experienced
> a special feeling of solidarity, which he had not experienced in any
> other country before and he "would like to move there". Most of his
> wives - since he had several, I don't know the details have been
> Jewesses; several even from "Israel." People from his former People`s
> Party for Freedom and Democracy have pointed out several times that
> they suspect Wilders is being instructed by the Israeli Embassy in the
> Netherlands. He has denied the allegations, but when he was a member
> of the party, he had an employee who came directly from the Israeli
> Embassy. There have been official parliamentary questions and
> questioning
> sessions concerning Geert Wilders' frequent visits to the Israeli
> embassy.
>
> Due to death threats, Wilders is constantly under protection.

Whatever the truth of that it is extraordinary how the Jews have
merrily encouraged immigration by millions of people with a grudge
against them into Europe. I've thought for years that the Jews would
end up tacitly backing the people they've called 'Nazis' for decades.
Or a double game of tacit backing while continuing the Nazi stunt so
they get a result without apparently having backed it. Suppose the
Muslims could be expelled from Europe while the Jews claimed it was
inhuman. They could look good at loving all humanity while getting rid
of their enemies. Think about it.