The Quantum of Mass, The Quantum of Time a~
Fra : Louis_N@edu.herlufsh~

Dato : 17-10-07 22:55

THE FUNDAMENTAL QUANTUM-COSMOLOGICAL QUANTITIES.

By Louis Nielsen
Treatise: http://www.rostra.dk/louis

THE QUANTUM OF ENERGY. THE QUANTUM OF MASS.
The actual smallest unit of energy, the 'quantum of energy', E(min) is
given by:

(1) E(min) = h* f(min) = (h/T)

In equation (1) h = 6.63*10^(-34) J*s is Planck's constant. The
minimum frequency f(min) is determined by the actual age T of the
Universe:

(2) f(min) = (1/T)

With the value of the actual age T of the Universe of about T =
4.4*10^17 sec the magnitude of the actual 'quantum of energy' is:

(3) E(min) = 1.5*10^(-51) joule

The 'quantum of energy' corresponds to a 'quantum of mass' m given by:

(4) m = E(min)/(c^2) = 1.7*10^(-68) kg

In equation (4) c = 3*10^8 m/s is the velocity of light.

The 'quantum of mass' is the mass of the 'quantum of matter' a matter-
particle I have given the name Uniton, the actual unit-particle in the
Universe, the true atom.
(You can read more in my treatise).

THE QUANTUM OF TIME AND THE QUANTUM OF LENGTH.
The smallest time-interval, the 'quantum of time' t is given by the
relation:

(5) h*f(max) = (h/t) = M*c^2

In equation (5) M is the total mass of the Universe with a magnitude
of about M = 1.6*10^60 kg (please see my articles).
The greatest frequency f(max) corresponds to the smallest period of
time t which define the 'quantum of time' t. M*c^2 is equal to the
total energy in the Universe.

An interpretation of the relation (5): The maximum frequency f(max)
could be the frequency of the cosmic embryonic matter-quantum (The
Cosmic Embryoton) from which the Universe came into existence?

>From (5) wee get for the 'quantum of time' t:

(6) t = h/(M*c^2) = 4.6*10^(-111) sec

The 'quantum of length' d is defined by:

(7) d = c*t = 1.4*10^(-102) meter

All quantum-physical quantities can be defined and derived from the
most basic and fundamental quantum-quantities:
The 'quantum of mass' m, the 'quantum of time' t and the 'quantum of
length' d.
Fundamentally the processes in the Universe are quantum-mechanical and
all physical quantities must be quantized.

You can read more in my treatise.

Best regards
Louis Nielsen
Denmark
http://www.rostra.dk/louis

Fra : Bill Hobba

Dato : 18-10-07 00:59

<Louis_N@edu.herlufsholm.dk> wrote in message

> THE FUNDAMENTAL QUANTUM-COSMOLOGICAL QUANTITIES.
>
> By Louis Nielsen
> Treatise: http://www.rostra.dk/louis
>
> THE QUANTUM OF ENERGY. THE QUANTUM OF MASS.
> The actual smallest unit of energy, the 'quantum of energy', E(min) is
> given by:
>
> (1) E(min) = h* f(min) = (h/T)

I again ask you why you keep saying your conjectures are facts? No known
physical laws put a lower limit an amounts of energy. Such is purely a
conjecture on your part.

Bill

Fra : Jesus-loves-you

Dato : 18-10-07 10:51

"Bill Hobba" skrev

> <Louis_N@edu.herlufsholm.dk> wrote in message
> >
> > THE FUNDAMENTAL QUANTUM-COSMOLOGICAL QUANTITIES.
> >
> > By Louis Nielsen
> > Treatise: http://www.rostra.dk/louis
> >
> > THE QUANTUM OF ENERGY. THE QUANTUM OF MASS.
> > The actual smallest unit of energy, the 'quantum of energy', E(min) is
> > given by:
> >
> > (1) E(min) = h* f(min) = (h/T)
>
> I again ask you why you keep saying your conjectures are facts? No known
> physical laws put a lower limit an amounts of energy. Such is purely a
> conjecture on your part.
>
> Bill
>

> > In equation (1) h = 6.63*10^(-34) J*s is Planck's constant. The
> > minimum frequency f(min) is determined by the actual age T of the
> > Universe:
> >
> > (2) f(min) = (1/T)
> >
> > With the value of the actual age T of the Universe of about T =
> > 4.4*10^17 sec the magnitude of the actual 'quantum of energy' is:
> >
> > (3) E(min) = 1.5*10^(-51) joule
> >
> > The 'quantum of energy' corresponds to a 'quantum of mass' m given by:
> >
> > (4) m = E(min)/(c^2) = 1.7*10^(-68) kg
> >
> > In equation (4) c = 3*10^8 m/s is the velocity of light.
> >
> > The 'quantum of mass' is the mass of the 'quantum of matter' a matter-
> > particle I have given the name Uniton, the actual unit-particle in the
> > Universe, the true atom.
> > (You can read more in my treatise).
> >
> > THE QUANTUM OF TIME AND THE QUANTUM OF LENGTH.
> > The smallest time-interval, the 'quantum of time' t is given by the
> > relation:
> >
> > (5) h*f(max) = (h/t) = M*c^2
> >
> > In equation (5) M is the total mass of the Universe with a magnitude
> > of about M = 1.6*10^60 kg (please see my articles).
> > The greatest frequency f(max) corresponds to the smallest period of
> > time t which define the 'quantum of time' t. M*c^2 is equal to the
> > total energy in the Universe.
> >
> > An interpretation of the relation (5): The maximum frequency f(max)
> > could be the frequency of the cosmic embryonic matter-quantum (The
> > Cosmic Embryoton) from which the Universe came into existence?
> >
> >>From (5) wee get for the 'quantum of time' t:
> >
> > (6) t = h/(M*c^2) = 4.6*10^(-111) sec
> >
> > The 'quantum of length' d is defined by:
> >
> > (7) d = c*t = 1.4*10^(-102) meter
> >
> > All quantum-physical quantities can be defined and derived from the
> > most basic and fundamental quantum-quantities:
> > The 'quantum of mass' m, the 'quantum of time' t and the 'quantum of
> > length' d.
> > Fundamentally the processes in the Universe are quantum-mechanical and
> > all physical quantities must be quantized.
> >
> > You can read more in my treatise.

Aha ... Jeg kan forstå, at langtfra alle åbenbart er enige med dig Louis,
men derfor behøver det jo ikke at være forkert, det du skriver ...

Men jeg *mangler* fortsat nogle data-oplysninger for at kunne gennemskue
dine "baby-univers"-beregninger.

7181 news:gqKPi.22$hV5.1@news.get2net.dk

> > Må man være så "fræk" at efterlyse en dansk udgave af dine andre
> > skrifter, ...
[ ... ]
> Sent: Saturday, March 31, 2007 CET 22:29, GMT 20:29
> Subject: The Universe, the Electron and the Proton
> >
> > (8) m(p)/m(e) = r(p)/r(e) = 1836
>

> I første omgang faktisk den vigtigste (for mig) !!!

Ku' du ikke oversætte denne til dansk, Louis ?

På forhånd mange tak ...

-

Coming up news:
Iran hit by a meteor. Iran is no more (Jeremiah 49,34-39 + Jos. 10,11).

Last file-OUTPUT:
7196 news:dNFRi.14$E_5.11@news.get2net.dk

Med venlig hilsen,
Mogens Kall, The servant of Michael, the *fool* of Christ.
--
Info: 7134 news:2NlNi.5$dt2.0@news.get2net.dk
(use http://groups.google.dk/group/no.kultur.folklore.ufo/ ).

Fra : Louis_N@edu.herlufsh~

Dato : 18-10-07 21:43

On 18 Okt., 01:58, "Bill Hobba" <rubb...@junk.com> wrote:
> <Loui...@edu.herlufsholm.dk> wrote in message

> > THE FUNDAMENTAL QUANTUM-COSMOLOGICAL QUANTITIES.
>
> > By Louis Nielsen
> > Treatise: http://www.rostra.dk/louis
>
> > THE QUANTUM OF ENERGY. THE QUANTUM OF MASS.
> > The actual smallest unit of energy, the 'quantum of energy', E(min) is
> > given by:
>
> > (1) E(min) = h* f(min) = (h/T)
>
> I again ask you why you keep saying your conjectures are facts? No known
> physical laws put a lower limit an amounts of energy. Such is purely a
> conjecture on your part.
>
> Bill

Bill,
In my opinion, in principle, there exists a smallest quantum of energy
given by E(min) = (h/T) where h is Planck's constant and T is the
actual greatest interval of time equal to the time interval measured
from the Universe came into existence and to now. T is so equal to the
actual age of the Universe.

Best regards
Louis Nielsen
Denmark

Fra : malibu

Dato : 19-10-07 07:17

On Oct 18, 2:42 pm, Loui...@edu.herlufsholm.dk wrote:
> [...]
> > > of about M = 1.6*10^60 kg (please see my articles).
> > > The greatest frequency f(max) corresponds to the smallest period of
> > > time t which define the 'quantum of time' t. M*c^2 is equal to the
> > > total energy in the Universe.
>
> > > An interpretation of the relation (5): The maximum frequency f(max)
> > > could be the frequency of the cosmic embryonic matter-quantum (The
> > > Cosmic Embryoton) from which the Universe came into existence?

> > > (6) t = h/(M*c^2) = 4.6*10^(-111) sec
>
> > > The 'quantum of length' d is defined by:
>
> > > (7) d = c*t = 1.4*10^(-102) meter
>
> > > All quantum-physical quantities can be defined and derived from the
> > > most basic and fundamental quantum-quantities:
> > > The 'quantum of mass' m, the 'quantum of time' t and the 'quantum of
> > > length' d.
> > > Fundamentally the processes in the Universe are quantum-mechanical and
> > > all physical quantities must be quantized.

what about the quantum
of the quantum?