Statisk beregning kræves, men
Fra : Bo Warming

Dato : 10-09-07 08:31

Landsbytossers skæbne, medlidenhed løser alt ?

The destiny of the small town freak

When Homer Simpson notices, sadly, that he benefits from female do-good'ers
feeling PITY, he says ""Pity, the story of my love life" . Women like to do
sacrifice to a fool and feel good about their tender loving care.

If a pensionist like me asked the proud carpenters in the street next to
mine, "Can I take your empty bottles" they would say "YES" and they would
perhaps empty the bottles in their hands and give them to me as extra
goodness. But I don't inspire pity..

Carpenters in the street closest to mine have a lot of cheap wood 10 cm X 10
cm X 5 meters, and for my house I asked to buy one of them and showed them
two 100 kr bills and they refered me to their boss and he answered

"No, I will not sponsor your ugly house - never - you may put it visibly on
your roof"

Perhaps all problems with commune is about aestetics and artisan standards
and selfrespekt, and about nothing else - law§s is an excuse

The municipal autorities ask me for static calculation to give me
permission and when I satisfy them they find new demands