L'Allemande Merkel nourrit et soutient le ~
Fra : Leonardo Been

Dato : 17-10-07 23:34

L'Allemande Merkel nourrit et soutient le mal de Putine, au lieu de
protéger l'Europe contre lui

On pouvait le traduire, vous les copains paresseux, un texte si
valable.

'

'

Germany's Merkel Endangering Europe, By Feeding 'Vladolf' Putin's Evil

{HRI note 20071016-V1.1}

'

Any child knows (but not Germany's Angela Merkel), that you handle
evil, by REMOVING it - and NOT by feeding it "in the hope it (Putin)
will then not attack you or others," and "that it will just go away."

'

In actual fact, Angela Merkel, by parading Putin around publicly "as
if he is a normal and trustworthy person,"

doing so in order to make Putin feel at ease and accepted, with
all his evil, and

to strengthen his public esteem and thereby provide support for
him in Russia, in Germany and abroad, for his evil,

she, Angela Merkel, is simply destroying or countering the work I do
with others, of exposing and disabling and REMOVING 'Vladolf' Putin,

and thereby to remove his Russian support for ANY Criminal Head
of State:

'

'Vladolf' Putin

- who is currently the most destructive force in -

supporting and maintaining and promoting and arming those who seek
war, and

- who is currently the most destructive force in -

preventing peace.

'

'

You DON'T handle a very severe Criminal, by "making him feel at ease
and accepted and by NOT showing up his evil,"

though Germany's Angela Merkel may have been so indoctrinated,
in her youth, but

that is NOT how you handle Criminals, nowhere, not in any
situation, except when you are about to strike and want to
DECEIVE a Criminal into "feeling safe,"

so that you THEN can strike him and disable him,
more easily,

doing which however, is very far above Merkel's awareness
and intelligence and responsibility level, *(7a)

and she does not intend that at all, to remove Putin, but
rather "to live with him,"

thereby destroying herself, and endangering her
country and Europe with it, not to mention the
rest of the global population.
'

In other words, YOU - but not Angela Merkel - were intelligent enough
already to read

'Never do, what the Criminal wants,'

as written in the 'First Law Of Human Rights.' (FLOHR) *(6a)

'

'

To read further, you will find the above text (but in its
Version 1.0), plus its immediate context to follow, in:

Germany's Merkel Endangering Europe by Appeasing 'Vladolf' Putin
-(rev 2.1-s) Precognition: Which 'Stauffenberg' will assassinate
'Vladolf' Putin? {HRI note 20071013-V2.1-s} - with 'Textnote' on
Precognition, Prophecy, etc. - (enclosures)
(16 October 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/uk.legal/msg/3fa6b58eeb49e96e

'

Koos Nolst Trenite 'Cause Trinity'
human rights philosopher and poet

'God gave Solomon wisdom
and very great insight,
and a breadth of understanding
as measureless
as the sand on the seashore.'

1 Kings 4:29
'

_________
Footnotes:

(6a) 'The First Law of Human Rights' (FLOHR)
{HRI 20060601-V3.1}
(1 June 2006 - Version 3.1 on 10 July 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.military.naval/msg/23b408cd61f2d053

(7a) 'Obviously the Second Law Of Human Rights' (SLOHR)
{HRI 20060924-V3.2}
(24 September 2006 - Version 3.2 on 6 Aug 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.military/msg/99647b2379a3baa6
'

__________
'YOUR Role on Earth - A Very Simple Observation'
{HRI 20070629-II-V2.1-Q1-V3.2}
(2 July 2007 - Version 3.2 on 1 Aug 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.military.naval/msg/40b086a7aab7c87b

'The First Law of Human Rights' (FLOHR)
{HRI 20060601-V3.1}
(1 June 2006 - Version 3.1 on 10 July 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.military.naval/msg/23b408cd61f2d053

'Obviously the Second Law Of Human Rights' (SLOHR)
{HRI 20060924-V3.2}
(24 September 2006 - Version 3.2 on 6 Aug 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.military/msg/99647b2379a3baa6

'Definition Of Schizophrenic'
{HRI 20021125-V1.1}
(25 November 2002 - Version 1.1 on 19 July 2006)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.mexican/msg/fb76c88f565e0a7d

'Criminal Minds prevent you from knowing The Nature of War'
- Quote from {HRI 20051027-V1.6} 'The Nature Of War'
(7 April 2006 quote of 7 November 2005 version)
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.education/msg/8a17c8d2fd51ee58

'Detecting Criminal Minds By Their Intentional Omission Of Vital
Truth'
{HRI 20020819-V2.2.3}
(19 August 2002 - Version 2.2.3 on 12 May 2005)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.russian/msg/907447eab9a5f099

'Explaining the First International Law (FIL)'
{HRI-20070531-V1.3}
(31 May 2007 - Version 1.3 on 1 June 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.military.naval/msg/0de212a593c77d24

'The First International Law' (FIL)
{HRI 20021124-V2.0.2}
(24 November 2002 - Version 2.0.2 on 10 Aug 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.military/msg/48d9132192eaf221
'

____________
Verification:

http://www.angelfire.com/space/platoworld

Copyright 2007 by Koos Nolst Trenite - human rights philosopher
and poet
This is 'learnware' - it may not be altered, and it is free for
anyone who learns from it and (even if he can not learn from it)
who passes it on unaltered, and with this message included,
to others who might be able to learn from it.
None of my writings may be used, ever, to support any political
or religious or scientific agenda, but only to educate, and to
encourage people to judge un-dominated and for themselves,
about any organizations or individuals.
Send free-of-Envy and free-of-Hate, Beautiful e-mails to:
PlatoWorld at Lycos.com

Fra : Nestor le pingouin p~

Dato : 17-10-07 23:37

Leonardo Been a écrit:

> L'Allemande Merkel nourrit et soutient Poutine

Bravo Poutine, vive le président Poutine !

--
http://www.pmcouteaux.org/images/manif-referendum.jpg

Fra : Peter Heide

Dato : 18-10-07 01:04

"Nestor le pingouin pour la France" <nestor@pingouin.gouv.schtroumpf> skrev
i meddelelsen news:47168E8C.5050307@pingouin.gouv.schtroumpf...
> Leonardo Been a écrit:
>
>> L'Allemande Merkel nourrit et soutient Poutine
>
> Bravo Poutine, vive le président Poutine !
>
> --
Ja. Det siger jeg også ; Alle på højrefløjen er nogle svin. De skulle skydes
hele bundtet, druknes og dér efter stranguleres på den mest bestialske måde.
Og
begraves i et muslimsk godkendt hul.

Fra : John Jensen

Dato : 18-10-07 01:17

Peter Heide skrev:

> "Nestor le pingouin pour la France" <nestor@pingouin.gouv.schtroumpf>
> skrev i meddelelsen news:47168E8C.5050307@pingouin.gouv.schtroumpf...
>> Leonardo Been a écrit:
>>
>>> L'Allemande Merkel nourrit et soutient Poutine
>>
>> Bravo Poutine, vive le président Poutine !
>>
>> --
> Ja. Det siger jeg også ; Alle på højrefløjen er nogle svin. De skulle
> skydes
> hele bundtet, druknes og dér efter stranguleres på den mest bestialske
> måde. Og
> begraves i et muslimsk godkendt hul.
Hvad fanden er højrefløjen egentlig ? Hvilke parametre skal man måle det
på ? Stort set alle (undtagen det konservative folkeparti) fører
variationer af gammel socialdemokratisk politik i folketinget! For mig
at se er det kun enkeltsager som : invandrerpolitikken og så lokale
problemer som de autonome på Nørrebro der virkeligt skiller
vandende...totalt ligegyldigt for de fleste danskere......Jeg kan f.eks.
ikke reelt rubricere DF som et højrefløjsparti. Ikke når man tager deres
social politik i betragtning og deres sundhedspolitik. Det er så også de
eneste politikområder jeg reelt interesserer mig for. Retspolitikken er
alle jo stort set enige om...desværre. Der savner jeg nogle seriøse
strammere..... Jeg fatter så ikke visse såkaldte højreorienteredes hetz
mod en enkelt befolkningsgruppe af anden etnisk oprindelse end
dansk....Vil man ikke have dem er der jo kun tilbage at fjerne
muligheden for de kommer helt oppe på EU niveau (og så helt ude på de
rejsedistationer de starter fra! Men når vi har lukket dem ind skal de
selvfølgelig behandles som alle andre borgere i dette land. Ingen
specialhensyn men tilgengæld samme privelegier som alle os andre nyder!

Fra : Hayek

Dato : 18-10-07 06:25

Leonardo Been wrote:
> L'Allemande Merkel nourrit et soutient le mal de Putine, au lieu de
> protéger l'Europe contre lui

Qui va proteger l'Europe contre Merkel, encore plus dangereuse que Putine ?

Uwe Hayek.

Fra : Sal Khalbar

Dato : 18-10-07 14:57

"Leonardo Been" <leonardo_been@yahoo.com> a écrit dans le message de
L'Allemande Merkel nourrit et soutient le mal de Putine, au lieu de
protéger l'Europe contre lui
=========

Dans ton cas, ce sont les médecins de l'asile
qui entretiennent ta maladie au lieu d'essayer
de te soigner... je n'écris pas "guérir" car je
crains que le cas soit désespéré (euthanasie?).