En svensker
Fra : Knud Larsen

Dato : 27-09-07 10:22

Sådan er svenskere ikke, jeg tror ikke på det?

Swedish Man to Face Charges in U.S. of Aiding Terrorists

By ALAN FEUER

Published: September 26, 2007

Federal authorities in New York announced that a Swede of Lebanese descent,
wanted in connection with establishing a terrorist training camp in Bly,
Ore. in 1999, was extradited to the United States on Tuesday.

Officials said the defendant, Oussama Abdullah Kassir, was taken into
custody in the Czech Republic by F.B.I. agents and returned to the United
States to face charges of providing material support to terrorists. He was
arrested on Dec. 11, 2005 during a layover in Prague while traveling from
Stockholm to Beirut, officials said.

The extradition of Mr. Kassir, 41, is another chapter in the sprawling
investigations related to the camp in Bly that have touched three continents
and have led to the 2003 guilty plea of James Ujaama, a convert to Islam who
owned a computer business in Seattle, where he also worked as a motivational
speaker. Two other suspects, Abu Hamza al-Masri, a blind, one-armed Islamic
cleric, and Haroon Rashid Aswat, one of Mr. Masri’s chief aides, are in
custody in Britain awaiting extradition..

-----

After leaving Oregon, Mr. Kassir spent the next six years creating and
operating at least three terrorist Web sites that contained information on
how to make bombs and poisons, Mr. Garcia said. Posted on the Web sites, he
said, were training manuals with titles like “The Mujahedeen Explosives
Handbook” and “The Mujahedeen Poisons Handbook.” One of Mr. Kassir’s Web
sites was run from an Internet server based, at the time, in White Plains,
N.Y., the authorities said.

Fra : Jim

Dato : 27-09-07 10:35

"Knud Larsen" <mafishmaskela@yahoo.invalid> skrev i meddelelsen

> Sådan er svenskere ikke, jeg tror ikke på det?
>

> Swedish Man to Face Charges in U.S. of Aiding Terrorists
>
> By ALAN FEUER
>
> Published: September 26, 2007
>
> Federal authorities in New York announced that a Swede of Lebanese
> descent, wanted in connection with establishing a terrorist training camp
> in Bly, Ore. in 1999, was extradited to the United States on Tuesday.

[snip]
Håber han får livsvarigt fængsel og kommer til at sidde sammen med en flok
fra MS13.
Så skal de nok tage sig af ham..

Fra : Per Rønne

Dato : 27-09-07 12:10

Knud Larsen <mafishmaskela@yahoo.invalid> wrote:

> Sådan er svenskere ikke, jeg tror ikke på det?
>

> Swedish Man to Face Charges in U.S. of Aiding Terrorists
>
> By ALAN FEUER
>
> Published: September 26, 2007
>
> Federal authorities in New York announced that a Swede of Lebanese descent,

Alt bliver da forklaret i første sætning af artiklen.
--
Per Erik Rønne
http://www.RQNNE.dk

Fra : Martin Larsen

Dato : 27-09-07 14:53

""Per Rønne"" <per@RQNNE.invalid> skrev i meddelelsen
> Knud Larsen <mafishmaskela@yahoo.invalid> wrote:
>
>> Sådan er svenskere ikke, jeg tror ikke på det?
>>

>> Swedish Man to Face Charges in U.S. of Aiding Terrorists
>>
>> By ALAN FEUER
>>
>> Published: September 26, 2007
>>
>> Federal authorities in New York announced that a Swede of Lebanese
>> descent,
>
> Alt bliver da forklaret i første sætning af artiklen.

Ikke helt Per.
Svenskerne gør jo alt hvad der er menneskeligt muligt, og lidt til, for at
integrere de stakkels, stakkels flygtede musser.

Mvh
Martin