Constitutional practice in the making: 'Ri~
Fra : Michael Laudahn eOpp~

Dato : 15-07-07 07:50

Usenet provider Giganews succumbs to massive and organised pressure
from Messrs Left & Jew Unltd:

-----------------

'Your posting permissions through Giganews have been permanently
blocked for
engaging in poor net etiquette and abuse practices. This posting block
is
permanent.

It has been determined that your repeated posts over an extended
period of
time has caused a deterioration in the overall quality of multiple
newsgroups.

With the exception of posting, every other aspect of your account and
your
access remains the same. Giganews Support will not be able to assist
you
with this matter, but we are still available 24/7 if you have any
other
questions or concerns.

http://www.giganews.com/legal/aup.html

"At Giganews, we would like every customer to have the best experience
possible with the newsgroups. We do not, however, wish that to be at
the
expense of others. The newsgroups are comprised of people from diverse
backgrounds. When communicating with people on the newsgroups, it is
best
to keep in mind that there are many other people that read what you
post.
Please consider the views and feelings of everyone who might read your
posts and give them the same consideration and respect as you would
like to
receive yourself."

[name withheld, to protect the non-innocent]
Giganews Abuse Manager'

----------------------

Why have leftists and jews persecuted me since the second day of my
usenet presence? This incident is by far not the first. They have
managed several times to technically silence me, but so far, I've
alway managed to come back.

My personal guess is: They fear my translations from danish, because
this procedure is lethal for their evil ways - a killer application,
so to speak: The danes' opinion about the invasion from the third-
world, especially Mohammedania, is what leftists and jews love to call
'nazism' etc pp. Their problem, however: Danes are not known for
nazism at all. Quite on the contrary, they enjoy a positive image, and
very deservedly so. Just read what the well-reputated Danske Forening
says at

http://www.dendanskeforening.dk/index.asp?id=27 (english).

Also have a look at their danish pages accessible through their menu,
left at

http://www.dendanskeforening.dk/ ,

where you also find photos of some of their members, incl management.
Do they look like nazists? No, they look like proud and responsible
people walking tall. Is this what leftists and jews hate?

--
No third-world immigration to the western world! Many danes think the
same, see e g

http://www.dendanskeforening.dk/index.asp?id=27 .

Don't surrender, keep on fighting !!!

Fra : Stefan Pettersen

Dato : 15-07-07 19:17

"Michael Laudahn eOpposition" <ch8050zh@yahoo.com.mx> skrev i melding

> Usenet provider Giganews succumbs to massive and organised pressure
> from Messrs Left & Jew Unltd:
>
> -----------------
>
> 'Your posting permissions through Giganews have been permanently
> blocked for
> engaging in poor net etiquette and abuse practices. This posting block
> is
> permanent.

Praise the lord!! :) Godt at ytringsfriheten ikke er absolutt. Det er
faktisk lov å stappe en sokk i kjeften på enkelte :)

Stefan Pettersen

Fra : @

Dato : 15-07-07 19:26

On Sun, 15 Jul 2007 20:16:58 +0200, "Stefan Pettersen" <post@ninus.no>
wrote:

>Praise the lord!! :) Godt at ytringsfriheten ikke er absolutt

du er ikke rigtig vel forvaret

har du aldrig tænk over hvorfor diktatorer altid begrænser
ytringsfriheden

--
vogt jer for de falske profeter, som kommer til jer
i fåreklæder, men i deres indre er glubske ulve