Her er Radio Holger / nr 56
Fra : Michael Laudahn eOpp~

Dato : 13-06-07 15:10

http://radioholger.dk/tekster/tekst56.htm

eller

http://www.radioholger.dk/webradio/Radio-20070613.ram

eller

http://www.radioholger.dk/webradio/RadioHolger-20070613.mp3

--
No third-world immigration to the western world! Many danes think the
same, see e g

http://www.dendanskeforening.dk/index.asp?id=27 .

Don't surrender, keep on fighting !!!

Fra : Ördög

Dato : 14-06-07 02:25

Michael el Laudahn eOpportunist whinger has broadcast the following
important spam messages to countless Usenet newsgroups:

> http://radioholger.dk/this is a/rightwing extremist production.htm
> http://www.radioholger.dk/read this at your/own risk
> http://www.radioholger.dk/or just read/something intelligent/like/ Orwell's 1984

> Many danes think the same....
see : logical fallacies - Argumentum ad Populum
http://www.fallacyfiles.org/bandwagn.html

> Don't surrender, keep on fighting !!!

What is keeping you so long? I am waiting and waiting and waiting..
still no show!
Are you hiding from helicopters again?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

RE: Michael Laudahn

REPOST !

Stop all meaningless spam and propaganda from Helicopter Michi !!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

> I've permitted myself to add a few NGs .... ........said Hubschrauber Michi in aus.politics.

You might permit just too many things for yourself Helicopter Michi.
Trolling and spreading hate propaganda into ever more Usenet groups is
just a predictable extension of your crazy behavior. And you hope you
can easily get away with it. Not necessarily so!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

For those who do not know already this arrogant neo-Nazi troll, an
infamous Usenet pest, let me summarize who he is: Mr Laudahn is a
German exile fleeing from the long arm of the law after embezzling
other peoples' money/property in connection with the collapse of East
Germany and the following chaos.

He has ended up after spending lengthy time in hiding in different
countries around the world, in Switzerland were he must have found
some support among neo-Nazi groups.

Ever since he has been making himself a nuisance on Usenet and the
World Wide Web by posting and spreading xenophobic, anti-democracy,
Antisemitic, anti-black, anti-Gypsy, anti-Latino, anti-government and
anti-immigration hate messages. He attacks, threatens, abuses other
posters but he never ever puts up an actual arguable defense for his
own assertions. He is a well documented public nuisance on the Net. He
has had his ongoing conflicts with a number of ISPs, with Wikipedia
members, and several Newsgroups. He has been several times banned from
posting and using services but it seems to no avail.

Yet he has learned nothing and his arrogance grew more and more.

His behavior and the content of his posts are not only offensive but
often indicate that he is not quite sane. He fears the authorities and
law enforcement agencies almost to the degree of total paranoia. His
nickname "Helicopter Michael" (in German "Hubschrauber Michi") is the
result of several completely paranoid articles posted by him on a
regular basis in which he explains (or tries to) that MI5 and Mossad
agents follow him around and somehow helicopters are also involved in
these events. He also believes that un-powered mobile phones (ie no
batteries attached) are also used for similar purposes.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So Michi, as his Google stats clearly show has been madly trolling
Usenet:
Currently Michi trolls in 80 newsgroups producing near 8900 hate
propaganda messages.
Although he insists that his activities are indispensable to several
NGs that assertion could not be farther from the truth. He
consistently scores "1 star" on the Google Groups ratings system
awarded by a large number of Usenet members.

So what can be done about Michi?
The easiest method of keeping him from destroying more Newsgroups is
complaining to his newsgroups provider Giganews. He has already broken
their acceptable usage guidelines and if enough complaints are sent in
about Michi he will be forced to use Google Groups again. The
advantage of that for the user community is the limits built into
Google Groups concerning the allowed number of simultaneous posts and
cross posts.

Ördög (Your scary shadow that says "Boo" in the dark)
Either the neocons go or civilisation does!