Finn jødene
Fra : Trond Halvorsen

Dato : 17-05-07 22:41

Kryss av og send inn.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvPDuRhy8TU

couchdemons
You're crazy. Psychotic!
[ ] - jøde
[ ] - ikkejøde

18seki
JerryGentile, thanks for the post, I found it very informative and
interesting.
[ ] - jøde
[ ] - ikkejøde

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVPj-mLSaHI

28773
YOU ARE SOOO DAMN RIGHT !!!!yeah
[ ] - jøde
[ ] - ikkejøde

makkertje
They are quoting that discredited false videotape with a fake Osama
Bin Laden. Bin Laden has denied any involvement with 9/11!!! Read the
Pakistani interview with him.
[ ] - jøde
[ ] - ikkejøde

goliath07
you stupid antisemites ruin the truth movement. just because there are
alot of jews invloved in the mid-level management of alot of stuff,
doesnt mean that jews are running the world. Killing every zionist in
the world isnt going to stop the NWO, and it definately wont end
tyrrany. quit playing right into their trap and get your head out of
your ass.
[ ] - jøde
[ ] - ikkejøde

JEWbastards
Zionism is an international political movement that supports a
HOMELAND for the Jewish people in the Land of Israel.
wikipedia org Zionism

Zionist extremist Israeli citizen Micheal Chertoff is the head of
HOMELAND security. Voted in by the senate 98-0

All the wars after 911 are against Israel's enemies.

Jews say number 14 is a symbol of hate
adl org hate symbols numbers 14words
"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white
children."

Who are the REAL racists?
[ ] - jøde
[ ] - ikkejøde

--
Trond Halvorsen

Fra : Niels_Bruun@yahoo.dk

Dato : 18-05-07 09:49

On 17 Maj, 23:41, Trond Halvorsen <tron...@chello.no> wrote:
> Kryss av og send inn.
> ..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvPDuRhy8TU
>
> couchdemons
> You're crazy. Psychotic!
> [ ] - jøde
> [ ] - ikkejøde
>
> 18seki
> JerryGentile, thanks for the post, I found it very informative and
> interesting.
> [ ] - jøde
> [ ] - ikkejøde
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVPj-mLSaHI
>
> 28773
> YOU ARE SOOO DAMN RIGHT !!!!yeah
> [ ] - jøde
> [ ] - ikkejøde
>
> makkertje
> They are quoting that discredited false videotape with a fake Osama
> Bin Laden. Bin Laden has denied any involvement with 9/11!!! Read the
> Pakistani interview with him.
> [ ] - jøde
> [ ] - ikkejøde
>
> goliath07
> you stupid antisemites ruin the truth movement. just because there are
> alot of jews invloved in the mid-level management of alot of stuff,
> doesnt mean that jews are running the world. Killing every zionist in
> the world isnt going to stop the NWO, and it definately wont end
> tyrrany. quit playing right into their trap and get your head out of
> your ass.
> [ ] - jøde
> [ ] - ikkejøde
>
> JEWbastards
> Zionism is an international political movement that supports a
> HOMELAND for the Jewish people in the Land of Israel.
> wikipedia org Zionism
>
> Zionist extremist Israeli citizen Micheal Chertoff is the head of
> HOMELAND security. Voted in by the senate 98-0
>
> All the wars after 911 are against Israel's enemies.
>
> Jews say number 14 is a symbol of hate
> adl org hate symbols numbers 14words
> "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white
> children."
>
> Who are the REAL racists?
> [ ] - jøde
> [ ] - ikkejøde
>
> --
> Trond Halvorsen

Jeg tænker at the REAl racists indkluderer dig -
Sådan en skide norsk fjeld abe.

Niels Bruun.

Fra : mgsmekk@yahoo.no

Dato : 18-05-07 12:15

On 17 Mai, 23:41, Trond Halvorsen <tron...@chello.no> wrote:
> Kryss av og send inn.
> ..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvPDuRhy8TU
>
> couchdemons
> You're crazy. Psychotic!
> [ ] - jøde
> [ ] - ikkejøde
>
> 18seki
> JerryGentile, thanks for the post, I found it very informative and
> interesting.
> [ ] - jøde
> [ ] - ikkejøde
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVPj-mLSaHI
>
> 28773
> YOU ARE SOOO DAMN RIGHT !!!!yeah
> [ ] - jøde
> [ ] - ikkejøde
>
> makkertje
> They are quoting that discredited false videotape with a fake Osama
> Bin Laden. Bin Laden has denied any involvement with 9/11!!! Read the
> Pakistani interview with him.
> [ ] - jøde
> [ ] - ikkejøde
>
> goliath07
> you stupid antisemites ruin the truth movement. just because there are
> alot of jews invloved in the mid-level management of alot of stuff,
> doesnt mean that jews are running the world. Killing every zionist in
> the world isnt going to stop the NWO, and it definately wont end
> tyrrany. quit playing right into their trap and get your head out of
> your ass.
> [ ] - jøde
> [ ] - ikkejøde
>
> JEWbastards
> Zionism is an international political movement that supports a
> HOMELAND for the Jewish people in the Land of Israel.
> wikipedia org Zionism
>
> Zionist extremist Israeli citizen Micheal Chertoff is the head of
> HOMELAND security. Voted in by the senate 98-0
>
> All the wars after 911 are against Israel's enemies.
>
> Jews say number 14 is a symbol of hate
> adl org hate symbols numbers 14words
> "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white
> children."
>
> Who are the REAL racists?
> [ ] - jøde
> [ ] - ikkejøde
>
> --TrondHalvorsen

Dette er omtrent like "morsomt" som Henriksens fjertefølge.

Fra : Frank

Dato : 18-05-07 19:02

mgsmekk@yahoo.no knastet inn: :
> On 17 Mai, 23:41, Trond Halvorsen <tron...@chello.no> wrote:

> Dette er omtrent like "morsomt" som Henriksens fjertefølge.

Fjertefølgene kan til tider ha en viss underholdningsverdi. Dette
overhodet ikke.

Fra : Trond Halvorsen

Dato : 19-05-07 02:38

On Fri, 18 May 2007 20:02:04 +0200, Frank <NoSpam2Me@online.no> wrote:

>Fjertefølgene kan til tider ha en viss underholdningsverdi. Dette
>overhodet ikke.

Rottene fyker opp av høla sine og hoster fram noe røykfylte greier,
ser jeg.

--
Trond Halvorsen

Fra : Terje Henriksen

Dato : 20-05-07 01:58

"Frank" <NoSpam2Me@online.no> skrev i melding
> mgsmekk@yahoo.no knastet inn: :
>> On 17 Mai, 23:41, Trond Halvorsen <tron...@chello.no> wrote:
>

>> Dette er omtrent like "morsomt" som Henriksens fjertefølge.
>>

> Fjertefølgene kan til tider ha en viss underholdningsverdi. Dette
> overhodet ikke.

"Fjertefølje".

--
Terje Henriksen