WebMaster Needed
Fra : Dark Druid

Dato : 08-07-01 05:21

I have a site that is generating quite a bit of traffic as of late. It is
dealing with Computers, hardware and software. The hit count has been a
steady 1,000 hits per day.

I am not a graphics designer, or a webmaster by no means, I am a Thinker, I
can come up with the ideas, and gather the people with the skills, and put
them to work.

the website is http://www.atlantaoc.com And it is pretty bad off right now.
I like the color scheme but just cant get it right.

But I need someone who knows PHP, Java, mysql and has the free time to take
on a startup website.

Right now this is a NON-Paying position, but we are hoping it will change
very soon, We have hardware in house that is donated from mfgs around the
world and more in on the way.

Please email me at dd@atlantaoc.com if you are interested in helping out.

Thanks.