Mew?
Fra : Jussi Turunen

Dato : 07-07-01 21:24

I saw (and heard) Mew at the very first time in Roskilde. I started to look
for webshops where I could buy their albums but didn't find any.
Recommendations?

Thank you and greetings from Finland!

--

- Jussi -

# Pikkulintu iski konditoriaan - leivosta ei nähty sen
# koommin! (AVS 22.10.97)

Fra : Nikolaj Borg

Dato : 07-07-01 21:36

"Jussi Turunen" <jussit@iobox.fi> wrote in message
> I saw (and heard) Mew at the very first time in Roskilde. I started to
look
> for webshops where I could buy their albums but didn't find any.
> Recommendations?

So far, I believe that Mew have only been released in Denmark, but they
resently signed a record deal with EPIC / SONY UK and will be releasing
their next album (which will apparently be recorded during this summer)
worldwide. You can read more about mew at http://www.mewsite.com/frames.html
where you can also see their previous albums. A good record store should be
able to import them from Denmark. I do not know of any Danish web shops that
sell to the rest of europe.

/Nikolaj

Fra : peet_dk

Dato : 08-07-01 09:46

try e-mail to www.badenbaden.dk thik they have something with them.

--
peet_dk was here....
ICQ#71309759 www.icq.com

Fra : Eddi Delfin

Dato : 08-07-01 09:50

Mew has been releast at a company called Exlibris (www.exlibris.dk) but they
have bought the rights to the records so some of them you can't buy
anymore - I'll therefore recommend a store (or site) where you can buy used
records!!!