Can someone help?
Fra : Fishy Friend

Dato : 06-07-01 14:15

Hi this is a re request for help. Mt friend updated my site to use frames >
www.gwmedia.co.uk/tropicalfish/framespage But I have no idea what has
happened. He may have done this to annoy me. He is on holiday and I cant
get him to change it back.

Help appreciated.

Thanks in Advance.

Gary.

Fra : Andreas Paasch

Dato : 06-07-01 15:15

Lad være med at klikke på det link !!!

Det er et recursivt frameset der kalder sig selv !!!!!!!

--
Regards / Med venlig hilsen / Mit freundlichem Gruss

Andreas Paasch
Denmark
--------------------------------------
http://www.Paasch.Net

Fra : Andreas Paasch

Dato : 06-07-01 15:17

Gary,

is this some kind of foul joke from your side or do you seriously need help
?
What you have there is a recursive frameset that keeps calling it self thus
blocking your visitors and if your ISP finds out - you're gone !

Fra : Fishy Friend

Dato : 07-07-01 05:38

Thanks all - Its not really a "live page" its a test of some redirection
thing which is not linked to the main site. I don't understand it though.
I never use frames when designing sites. I did design the site and I am the
guy who owns GWmedia. I asked him to create a special script to boost hits
on a certain web site but I think all he has done is create a page with 6
frames each containing a refresh script. This will get me hundreds of hits
although I am unsure if the page I want a high ranking on will notice the IP
address is not changing :).

Thanks everyone - to see the site I designed view it here
www.gwmedia.co.uk/tropicalfish

Gary Whittle
GWMEDIA
www.gwmedia.co.uk

Fra : Andreas Paasch

Dato : 07-07-01 09:48

Gary,

if you don't need that annoying page ... delete it. And BTW, I hope you
learned a lesson
No hard feelings though but you better tell your buddy some hard words when
he gets back !

Regards,
Andreas Paasch

Fra : Fishy Friend