guild wars gold
Fra : hgkjdf

Dato : 05-06-07 07:26

What is Guild Wars?
Guild Wars is a competitive online role-playing game. Players can
engage in cooperative group combat, in single player

adventures, or in large head-to-head guild battles. Guild Wars is a
mission-based game set in a stunning 3D fantasy world

that offers full, integrated support for guilds. Because the team that
is developing Guild Wars has had experience

creating successful online game series such as Warcraft, StarCraft and
Diablo, the members are familiar with the complex

issues surrounding online games, and are creating a game that's both
easy to learn and compelling to play long term, and

yet doesn't require players to spend hundreds of hours slogging
through the preparation just to get to the fun bits.

When will it be released?
The release is scheduled for April 28, 2005

When will Beta Start?
They are currently in closed alpha testing, where all participants are
involved by invitation only. Guild Wars will be

having a beta test as well, however, and we'll be sure to give our
fans ample notice so that they can sign up to come

aboard. News about our beta test will be posted on this website in the
future.

Will there be a monthly fee for Guild Wars?
No, there will not be a monthly subscription fee of any kind,
anywhere.

What are the system requirements for Guild Wars?
The final system requirements have not yet been determined, but
currently we have set the following as minimum system

specifications for those involved in our Guild Wars Alpha Test:

Windows 98/ME/2000/XP
800 MHz Pentium 3 or equivalent
256 MB RAM
GeForce 2 class video card with 32MB RAM
(Recommend: GeForce 3 class video card with 64MB RAM)
250 MB hard drive space
Internet connection

Is Guild Wars an MMORPG (Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing
Game)?
The difference between Guild Wars and an MMORPG is that Guild Wars has
been built from the ground up to create a fun and

exciting experience right from the start of the game, even for first
time players. We've eliminated frustrating elements

such as spawn camping, kill stealing, endless traveling and treadmill
gaming. Guild Wars provides an environment where

you can meet new people and make friends in public gaming areas, but
enjoy all the excitement of battle that comes from

team-based combat in private virtual worlds. Finally, Guild Wars has
been designed to reward gamers for their playing

skill, and not solely for the number of hours they've spent gaming,
which enables well-balanced competitive missions

between players of almost all skill levels.

Can I customize my character's appearance?
Guild Wars will allow for a wide array of character customization,
including gender, skin tones, hair color and height.

In addition, you will be able to dye shields, armor and weapons,
creating a large variety of item appearances. We'll

continue to announce further details in future articles and
interviews, and will provide information on this site as

well.

How many character classes are there?
We're showing the first three character professions at E3, but the
game will release with many more. Furthermore, each

character will be able to try out various professions before deciding
to specialize in two professions; this will provide

an amazing array of choices and play experiences.

Are characters persistent?
Yes, your character will continue from mission to mission, acquiring
levels, items, skills and abilities. In addition,

every character is stored on ArenaNet's servers, so no matter whether
you play single player adventures, cooperative

missions, or head-to-head battles, your character will be stored in a
secure environment allowing you to log in to play

from anywhere in the world.

Can I be killed by other players?
While Guild Wars has player vs. player combat, you're in control: you
can choose to join in competitive missions and

receive acclaim for conquering other gamers, or you can reap the
rewards of solo adventures or cooperative team missions

with an entirely different set of challenges.

How to Report Things to ArenaNet & NCsoft?
There is still a way to report bug, glitches and even exploits and
cheats, and it's as close as www.guildwars.com. Simply

click the Support button on the site, and submit a "ticket" through
our Knowledge Base. The search engine will give you a

few suggested responses, but if none of them fit, go ahead and "Ask a
Question" and our Support Team will get the report

right away and tend to it as soon as possible. We have people working
round the clock to help out with problems, and of

course we're always doing our best to answer your questions.
http://www.runescape-money.eu
http://www.rs2-money.com
http://www.rs2-gold.com
http://www.buy-rs-gold.com