Pakistan runger af kaldet til jihad
Fra : Knud Larsen

Dato : 09-05-07 17:11

Nu MÅ vi have sendt vores jihad-ekspert AHW til Pakistan, så han kan
fortælle de mange millioner jihadier, at de FULDSTÆNDIG har misforstået
"ordet".
Læs nedenstående, og tænk over hvor helt utrolig stærk ens behov for at
holde sit hoved i sandet, må være: "Ikke høre, ikke se, ikke tænke - hvad
kunne der ikke ske".

Pakistan bliver en stor fare for os i Vesten, - som også New Statesman
skriver.
Næsten alle terrorister i England bliver uddannet i Pakistan, og det er
umuligt at holde øje med dem alle, da der er 400.000 rejser til Pakistan fra
UK hvert år.

"New Statesman" er stadig et venstreorienteret magasin, selv om de er blevet
mere fornuftige i de seneste år, de var marxister for ikke så mange år
siden, og skriver stadig:

In the issue dated 29 May 2006, editor John Kampfner stated that the New
Statesman remained "true to its heritage of radical politics".

Så selv en "selvblind" som AHW, burde kunne læse bladet uden at besvime af
"borgerlighedschok"

"Pakistan: The Taliban takeover

Ziauddin Sardar

Published 30 April 2007

Pakistan is reverberating with the call of jihad. Taliban-style militias are
spreading rapidly out from provinces in the far north-west. The danger to
the country and to the rest of the world is escalating

"You must understand," says Maulana Sami ul-Haq, "that Pakistan and Islam
are synonymous." The principal of Darul Uloom Haqqania, a seminary in
Pakistan's North-West Frontier Province (NWFP), is a tall and jovial man. He
grabs my hand as he takes me round the seminary. Maulana ul-Haq laughs when
I ask his views on jihad. "It is the duty of all Muslims to support those
groups fighting against oppression," he says.

The Haqqania is one of the largest madrasas in Pakistan. It produces about
3,000 graduates, most from exceptionally poor backgrounds, every year. The
walls of the student dormitory are decorated with tanks and Kalashnikovs. A
group of students, all with black beards, white turbans and grey dresses,
surrounds me. They are curious and extremely polite. We chat under the
watchful eye of two officers from Pakistan's intelligence services. What
would they do after they graduate, I ask. "Serve Islam," they reply in
unison. "We will dedicate our lives to jihad."

Pakistan is reverberating with the call of jihad. For more than two months,
the capital, Islamabad, has been held hostage by a group of burqa-clad
women, armed with sticks and shouting: "Al-jihad, al-jihad." These female
students belong to two madrasas attached to the Lal Masjid, a large mosque
near one of the city's main supermarkets. I found the atmosphere around the
masjid tense, with heavily armed police surrounding the building. Though the
students were allowed to go in and out freely, no one else could enter the
mosque. The women are demanding the imposition of sharia law and the instant
abolition of all "dens of vice". Away from the masjid, Islamabad looked like
a city under siege.

Læs hele artiklen

http://www.newstatesman.com/print/200704300025