Our Heavenly Father on 4-26-06
Fra : urelian

Dato : 01-05-07 05:11

Our Heavenly Father says, "I know I speak differently, but It is My
Love for human beings of all ages, to more indepthly understand that
in the Creation of human lives, it was based on Divine Plan. That is
why the Soul is so Important, because the Soul will be That Living
Portion at a time when the physical can no longer exist on the
strength it was created with, because walking the human road was the
Foundation for Sainthood."

REVELATION DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG
ON APRIL 26,2006 AT 11:44 A.M.

OUR HEAVENLY FATHER

"Today I have requested the little one to meet with you again. She
says, 'All right, God, I will, but I don't know what to say to them.'
I always smile at her remarks to Me, because they are always of great
respect and sincerity, but also honesty.

I come today to encourage those present here; I wish there were
many, many more, to remember that as you were created a human being,
much was instilled into you automatically, for you to be able to
perceive the Importance of being a human being, and that it was to
draw you to a deeper understanding regarding Who created you, and all
things. A basic knowledge is not always fully sufficient, only
enlightening to what you are to understand it to be.

When I first began to communicate with this little one, she would
look My Way and say, 'Why did You say that?' and I said, 'Because it
is the groundwork for things you must take upon yourself at a later
time, because service to Me is always Important from The Divine and
you must understand that as you were chosen to learn from Me, it was
for a Greater Plan than you would ordinarily be.'

Now, I will speak on another Subject.

When you became a human being and you had to learn how to walk,
to speak, and to listen to words you did not know from other people,
these were the basics for how you would live life, how you would have
to take what you knew, such as walking and speaking and eating and
listening, because they would be what would give you the skills to
follow My Will that I Willed human beings to have; that was, to be
able to understand many things, to be able to use logic in the manner
of living, but then to apply it to My Communication, My Existence that
was so Important from The very beginning of time, because through Me,
I taught others regarding the Goal for which they were created, and
that was to return to from Where I came from, and Who I Was.

I know I speak differently, but It is My Love for human beings of
all ages, to more indepthly understand that in the Creation of human
lives, it was based on Divine Plan. That is why the Soul is so
Important, because the Soul will be That Living Portion at a time when
the physical can no longer exist on the strength it was created with,
because walking the human road was the Foundation for Sainthood.

I beseech you, remember this."

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
and continuously as witnessed by all those
present at the time.
Copyright 1996 FMK. All rights reserved.
This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.