Lidt 'american spirit' for afvekslings sky~
Fra : Michael Laudahn eOpp~

Dato : 20-04-07 09:38

Today is April 19
On this date in history:
"The Shot Heard Round The World" was fired by Minutemen on The Green at
Lexington and Concord. This confrontation started the American Revolution.

Around Two hundred years later, murderous scum from FBI used Tanks to attack
the Branch Davidian Church in Waco, TX, starting a fire which burned to
death more than 80 men, women and children.

Two years after Waco, on this same date, We The People RETALIATED against
the feds for the Waco slaughter, by blowing up the Murrah Federal Building
in Oklahoma City, OK, killing 168 and establishing a kill ratio of 2:1
against the government.

From that date, the federal government understood that when they kill
innocent Americans, We The People kill two government people for every
innocent American they kill. Such has been the standard ever since.

April 19 . . . . . an important day for Patriotic Americans

(kilde: http://halturnershow.com/ )

--

Even if leftists and jews don't like to hear it: No third-world immigration
to the western world! Many danes think the same, see e g

http://www.dendanskeforening.dk/index.asp?id=27 .

Third-world immigration to the west was organised by the jewish orientals
(third-worlders themselves), in order to make them less visible in the
growing ethnic chaos. Proof: research done by prof Kevin B MacDonald, see

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_B._MacDonald .

Don't surrender, keep on fighting !!!