(rev 1.1) Fatwa (Islamic Decision) on Khom~
Fra : Leonardo Been

Dato : 12-04-07 08:14

Fatwa on Khomeini, Yasser Arafat, Khamenei, Bashar al-Assad,
Ahmadinejad, Muqtada al-Sadr, Nasrallah, Haniyeh, Gaddafi, Mahathir
Mohamad

{HRI 20070223-V1.1}

(Version 1.1
on 11 April 2007)

'

Any Global Security Council would (have) expose(d) them as Criminal
Minds (Sociopaths) and thus depose(d) them:

Decide(d) that they are being removed INSTANTLY from any position of
authority or power, *(2)(4)

a decision which has to be implemented and complied with - due
to the nature of the Criminal Mind - at the very instant of its
issue, and

in accordance with The First International Law (FIL). *(2)

'

'

No such Global Security Council existing yet, but the situation
demanding it anyway:

I pronounce the following 'FATWA' or Islamic Decision, which is thus
to be considered by all people claiming to Love the Prophet Muhammad
(Mohammed, Mohamed), and

which is to be followed by everyone who does actually Love the
Prophet Muhammad.

'

The Fatwa is on the following Islamic, very Severely Criminal Minds:

Khomeini - posthumously *(3) (Iran)
Yasser Arafat - posthumously (Palestine)
Khamenei (Iran)
Bashar al-Assad (Syria)
Ahmadinejad (Iran)
Muqtada al-Sadr (Iraq)
Nasrallah (Lebanon)
Haniyeh (Palestine)
Gaddafi (Lybia)
Mahathir Mohamad (Malaysia)

'

'

'

'

In generally accepted words, this means:

'Do NOT THINK, what a Criminal Mind wants you to think,'

(which is) Obviously The Second Law of Human Rights (abbr. SLOHR)

{HRI 20060924}

(continued from 'The First Law of
Human Rights' {HRI 20060601} *)

'

Obviously, the Second Law of Human Rights, is

'Do NOT THINK, what a Criminal Mind wants you to think.'

'

You notice people who are thinking what a Criminal Mind
wants them to think,

and certainly you have had to move thoughts out of your
own mind - ideas or emotions that are not yours in actual
fact at all, even strange desires or blatantly false
viewpoints,

that were coming from a Criminal Mind demanding
or compelling you to agree or to feel as intended.

'

Not to get fooled by a Criminal Mind claiming
to be victimized by another Criminal Mind,
that "his or her Criminal impulses are not his
or her own ideas or desires, but are also
compelled," such a claim is immaterial in this
case, when

you remember, that Criminal Minds ENJOY to be
Criminal, and that

they actually find it very repulsive
and degrading (!) to themselves, to
"be tricked by you" into doing good
things.

They will (secretly) hate you very
much, for your making sure they do good
things,

so they will try to destroy you
"for that reason" also.

On the other hand, people who are NOT
Criminal, but compelled by a Criminal Mind,
will genuinely be relieved and sincerely
grateful

for you or another having stopped them - from
doing something truly malicious or from their
refusing to prevent something truly malicious.

'

Obviously the Second Law of Human Rights, is

'Do NOT THINK, what a Criminal Mind wants you to think.' *(1)

I am not going to elaborate (on) that now, but leave it to you, as
I am sure, you could imagine writing many books full with what would
describe any such times, when

'Do NOT THINK, what a Criminal Mind wants you to think,'

would keep up or restore Human Rights - creating a decent society to
live in.

You can of course also consider, or point out, the various Human
Rights Issues that illustrate the above

'Second Law of Human Rights.'

'

Koos Nolst Trenite 'Cause Trinity'
human rights philosopher and poet

'God gave Solomon wisdom
and very great insight,
and a breadth of understanding
as measureless
as the sand on the seashore.'

1 Kings 4:29

_________
Footnotes:

(*) 'The First Law of Human Rights' (abbr. FLOHR)
{HRI 20060601-V2.2.1}
(1 June 2006 - Version 2.2.1 on 4 Sept 2006)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.rights.human/msg/8a6fff0ced55e598
http://groups.google.com/group/human-rights-issues/msg/dadf8da2ec8d3c7c

(1) 'Criminal Minds prevent you from knowing The Nature of War'
- Quote from {HRI 20051027-V1.6} 'The Nature Of War' (abbr. NOW)
(7 April 2006 quote of 7 November 2005 version)
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.education/msg/8a17c8d2fd51ee58

(2) 'The First International Law' (abbr. FIL)
{HRI 20021124-V2.0}
(24 November 2002 - Version 2.0 on 23 Sept 2003)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.europe/msg/e6fd1197b1678b70

(3) 'It Is An Act Of Friendship And Support, And
It Returns Sanity And Peace,
To Expose A Criminal Mind
Who Is Or Was A Head Of State'
{HRI 20041111-V1.3}
(11 Nov 2004 - Version 1.3 on 12 Nov 2004)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.japan/msg/5fdb47f3cc772c4d

(4) 'Rights of Criminal Minds'
{HRI 20040108-V1.0.1}
(8 January 2004 - Version 1.0.1 on 12 Nov 2005)
http://groups.google.com/group/human-rights-issues/msg/2d74f7c389973d14
'

__________
'Facing Having Been Made Spiritually Blind'
{HRI 20070105-V3.3}
(5 January 2007 - Version 3.3 on 4 Feb 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.philosophy/msg/cf749a082023282d

'Far ABOVE the IQ of Journalists, People ARE not "Anti-American"'
{HRI 20070106-V2.2.2}
(6 January 2007 - Version 2.2.2 on 20 Jan 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.military.naval/msg/993973fbafc57d5c

'Dismantling Criminal Minds - Fine Particle Physics
Major Discoveries'
{FPP 20070331-V2.2}
{HRI 20070331-V2.2}
(31 March 2007 - V2.2 on 10 Apr 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.military.naval/msg/6973d5e80105f8b3
'

____________
Verification:

      http://www.angelfire.com/space/platoworld

Copyright 2006, 2007 by Koos Nolst Trenite - human rights philosopher
and poet
This is 'learnware' - it may not be altered, and it is free for
anyone who learns from it and (even if he can not learn from it)
who passes it on unaltered, and with this message included,
to others who might be able to learn from it.
None of my writings may be used, ever, to support any political
or religious or scientific agenda, but only to educate, and to
encourage people to judge un-dominated and for themselves,
about any organizations or individuals.
Send free-of-Envy and free-of-Hate, Beautiful e-mails to:
PlatoWorld at Lycos.com
(address unreadable for Internet robots
- replace ' at ' with the '@' symbol)

Fra : Theseus Oblivion

Dato : 12-04-07 10:21

Leonardo Been (12 Apr 2007 00:13:31 -0700) wrote:
> Any Global Security Council would (have) expose(d) them as Criminal
> Minds (Sociopaths) and thus depose(d) them:
>
> Decide(d) that they are being removed INSTANTLY from any position of
> authority or power, *(2)(4)

I see several criminal minds in charge in the western world. I think as
long as there are criminals in the west, the west is not in the position to
ask for a removal of the mentioned persons.

regards

--
Wer scih an Rhtcecrhseibflrehen afunghaet, vreheflt dsa Tmhea!

Fra : Leonardo Been

Dato : 12-04-07 11:33

'My Pearls not for Pigs'

(Revision 2.1)

(Suitable for foreign
language students)

'

The "respondent(s)" - to whom this applies (in the proverb,
they are referred to as 'pigs') - is (are) already covered in

'Standard Behavior Of Criminal Minds'
{HRI 20030509-V4.2.1}
(9 May 2003 - Version 4.2.1 on 30 Sept 2006)
http://groups.google.com/group/human-rights-issues/msg/1de918df6abdd38c
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.org.un/msg/e18a87e4f1dd0c1f

and further, in

'Criminal Minds ENJOY LYING And THEY Know They Intentionally Lie'
{HRI 20050527-V3.5.2}
(27 May 2005 - Version 3.5.2 on 16 Jul 2006)
http://groups.google.com/group/talk.politics.misc/msg/c8b4f54782dc87e8

'

'

Anybody, who DENIES the existence and relevance of
Criminal Minds (of Sociopaths), is most likely one
himself (or herself)

regardless of what religious, or political or
scientific orientation he (or she) may pretend
to adhere to, or on the other hand, may be lacking
in:

Criminal Minds can be and are found in ANY
religion, any nationality, any race, any age,
any gender, any profession, and at any level
of education or wealth, or the lack of these.

At least one percent of the living population on
Earth consists of very severely Criminal Minds.

Examples: Kim Long Il, Hu Jintao, Jiang Zemin,
Vladimir Putin, Ahmadinejad, Chavez, are
Criminal Minds

- regardless of whether you like to see that.

(Stalin, Ghengis Khan, Pol Pot and Hitler, for
instance, are generally known as Criminal
Minds.)

'

'

'

The "respondent(s)" tries(try) to have the matter I write about,
not read, not understood, or not discussed,

in some cases, they pretend the very opposite by
the method of claiming (by giving "advice"), that
what I write, "is not in a readable format or
layout," and also "is too long," and, that
(therefore) "nobody will read it,"

a PRETENSE and a claim, that in fact - as it
turned out to be, in each case - IS a standard
response of Criminal Minds;

THEY feel irritated exactly BY the
CLARITY of the layout or format,

much in the same way as some feel
"irritated" by the clarity of
Bach's music,

because it OPPOSES confusion,

and of course, THEY feel irritated by
ANY length of what I write and say, yes,

even by my presence and by my looking at
them,

much in the same way as some
contemporaries of Mozart wanted
to have him away or get rid of
him:

His Beauty EXPOSES their
Ugliness, makes it visible,

much like honesty does
inevitably reveal treachery;

'

further, the attentive reader will have
noticed, that the layout precisely is
intended and thus allows the reader

to spend as little or as much time as he or
she desires to spend on reading,

by seeing and understanding, that the indented
text gives more and more EXPANSION or detail
of the subject;

all of which the "respondent(s)" does
(do) not mention,

'

and basically, the "respondent(s)" mentioned or implied, are
describing themselves only, or are outing themselves as being
Criminal Minds (as Sociopaths)

- if they were not already known as such.

'

In this case, he (or she, as the case may be) wants, that
the nature of the subject, and anyone addressed - but in
particular he (or she) himself -

is NOT (or not at all correctly) UNDERSTOOD BY OTHERS, IS
NOT (or not at all properly) FELT BY OTHERS,

they try to prevent the subject from being looked at and
discussed by people who WOULD be interested in having a correct
feeling for the subject, as it is

read and felt and understood by those for whom