Hufschmid kapitulerer
Fra : Trond Halvorsen

Dato : 31-03-07 07:05

Eric later som han er dum. Han har sjelden skrevet noen email særlig
lengre enn 2-3 linjer. Han har selv sagt at kun utvalgte får lov til å
bli med på CNN.

Jeg:
http://home.chello.no/~liberal/revealing.jpg

Quite revealing, don't you think?

Eric:
What do you mean? What does it reveal?

Jeg:
Sometimes you are not such a good investigator. Everyone can see that
this is deliberate promotion using tricks. They use capital letters in
the beginning of the words so that it will be easier to remember the
URLs. They make it half fransparent to make it look like CNN is trying
to hide these URLs. Kinda stupid :) It's like they coincidentally
came across these URLs swiping the camera around in the office.

But there are noe coincidences on CNN. Every second is planned in
detail. They pretend to slip up sometimes to give the impression that
it's not planned.

Eric:
Oh, I see what you mean about the capitalizing of the letters. It
makes it easier to read them.

They were implying that these were the crazy conspiracy websites.

I suppose the reason I don't notice those things is because I have
given up hope on America, so I'm not analyzing these things any
longer. I don't look into 9/11 any longer, either.

I am just waiting and watching for America to disintegrate.

I don't think America will survive much longer. Have you ever been to
America?

Most Americans are not what you think they are. Most Americans are the
misfits, criminals, and weirdos from Europe.

I have a few standard replies for people who don't understand why I
have given up on America. Here is one:

America is returning to what it originally was.

Before the World Wars, America was just a big version of Australia.
Specifically, it was a nation of crummy architecture, crude behavior,
crime, corruption, slavery, and lots of other problems. It was just a
gathering place for -- as the Statue of Liberty describes them --
"Wretched Refuse".

World War II caused America to acquire a lot of advanced European
technology, such as nuclear bombs, jet engines, rockets, and radar.
This technology created the impression that the Americans are
intelligent, skilled people, but this advanced technology came from
Europe, not America.

Now that the world wars are over, America is not acquiring any more
advanced technology or intelligent people from Europe. America is
reverting to its original condition of a gathering place for
alcoholics, freaks, criminals, and weirdos.

America will continue to disintegrate. We are losing manufacturing,
and the new generation of Americans is even more nuerotic and
miserable than their parents.

+ ca 150 linjer til...

--
Trond Halvorsen

Fra : Trond Halvorsen

Dato : 31-03-07 07:15

On Sat, 31 Mar 2007 08:05:05 +0200, Trond Halvorsen
<trond-h@chello.no> wrote:

>Eric:
>Oh, I see what you mean about the capitalizing of the letters. It
>makes it easier to read them.

Han forsto ikke helt hva jeg mente, da :) Den ene siten var
www.IAmTheWitness.com, og det er websiten til Hufschmid og Daryl
Smith, og CNN markedsfører denne siten med triks. Det var det jeg
mente...

--
Trond Halvorsen

Fra : Tveskaeg

Dato : 31-03-07 12:08

<trond-h@chello.no> wrote:

>Eric later som han er dum. Han har sjelden skrevet noen email særlig
>lengre enn 2-3 linjer. Han har selv sagt at kun utvalgte får lov til å
>bli med på CNN.

Hej Fjell abe